Can we function properly outside of the troposphere?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

redeye

Can we function properly outside of the troposphere?

Unread post by redeye » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:31 am

When people travel into space it causes severe detrimental effects to their bodily functions, and this damage happens in the first two hours of the trip.

Obviously the process of travelling out of our local gravity well is extremely stressfull to the human body and most of our bodily functions rely on gravity to work properly.

Could there be more going on than can be explained using gravity and acceleration. Can we function properly when removed from our local "charge environment"?
Can we function at all outwith the Heliosphere?

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

kevin

Re: Can we function properly outside of the troposphere?

Unread post by kevin » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:44 pm

redeye,
If I may suggest that anything sent into space, will still be part of this planets condition, it will be a mini planet.
but the condition it is forced into will not be similer to that found locally here at the surface, and I suspect that everything within any craft, crew included will begin to evolve into the same condition that they find themselves.

IMO, until We learn how to modulate the condition about any craft to match our surface condition, nobody should be sent into space, they may realise this but view the astronauts similer to the soldiers who were placed in front of nuclear explosions, just as test fodder?

This will also apply to any samples collected from the moon, it will be at the condition of the moon, until it evolves to match wherever it is taken, I suspect any such samples will be deadly.
Kevin

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:51 pm

This will also apply to any samples collected from the moon, it will be at the condition of the moon, until it evolves to match wherever it is taken
moon dust

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:25 pm

That was a nice link that made the EU very ovbious, even if they went to the moon or not....LOL.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:50 pm

That was a nice link that made the EU very ovbious
I cribbed it from further up the board:

posted by micheal.suede
even if they went to the moon or not....LOL.
The truth is out there...literally. The remains of the Apollo missions should still be on the surface, along with a bunch of footprints. I had hoped that SELENE would provide some evidence, but no such luck.

I still think this is the coolest moon mission!
IMO, until We learn how to modulate the condition about any craft to match our surface condition
Maybe James Blish had the right idea.

Cheers!
Bob Marley