Instantaneous action at a distance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Webbman

Re: Instantaneous action at a distance

Unread post by Webbman » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:03 pm

no, just where the pressure comes from since maximum entropy would be equal or no pressure anywhere.

what drives the system?
its all lies.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:35 pm

Entropy is a process, not a state. Think about it, where in the universe can your proposed state of "total entropy" even be imagined? If we are content with descriptive, then the centropic pressure system solves a host of problems. What drives the system becomes a metaphysical question. I see the universe as finite, an object within a field... following logic, this means it is delimited, therefore "held together" or squeezed within its field, as are all other objects... the universe's field however is virtually infinite. Whether or not that infinitude is attributable to a Personal Supreme Being is of course conjecture beyond the scope of this forum. ;)
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:21 pm

my model has a much simpler method of producing potential difference/prevent equilibrium/prevent total disorder etc. I view the universe as an electromagnetic stranded soup where everything comes and goes from the soup but specifically the most simplest transformation of the strand to a loop or basic circuit (the electron) provides us with everything we need for higher orders of matter.

if energy moving to equilibrium can trigger the formation of an electron which by its very nature is opposed to such an equilibrium then what we really have is a cycle of creation and I do believe that is what we see, but most insist on calling them neutrinos when I believe it is just new electrons coming into existence at random which happens all the time and is just a function of energy available.

not that I don't believe in supreme beings I just think that they would rather be gardeners and help the universe do its thing.
its all lies.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:44 am

I accept the "gardener". Also the "landscape designer".
What do you suppose is the speed of a thought or a word? Not the physical carriers, but the inspiration itself?
Rhetorical question, but intended to redirect toward the thread topic...IAAD ;)
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:16 am

ok.

lets say that my electromagnetic strands were real and we treat them as little wires in a big mess that don't transmit current but do straighten out (pressure wave at a right angle) when exposed to a current and this occurs at the speed of the electric force or near instant. Pressure waves/longditudal waves are much faster than transverse waves.

now let us suppose that this straightening action (electric field) often leads to formation of circuits as a form of wake in the passing current (magnetic field) and when a circuit is formed the connection is able to reinforce itself as any circuit does through its enhanced ability to regulate energy/waveforms.

some materials are able to lock in the circuits and the reason why they don't lose magnetism or lose it very slowly is because very little current is transferred to form the pressure waves.

we now have a process that is completely aetherial, but real at the same time. This alignment is formed from the noise that is always present and we see it as magnetism.

this is why its faster than light, why it can go through you and even why the sun always knows where the earth is in real time.

action at a distance without requirement for magic.
its all lies.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:37 pm

How can light as pressure "waves" be instantaneous across distance?
On the other hand isn't aether a form of magic, since it is unknowably infinitesmal, and yet serves as the only* physical mechanism for light "waving" through space?
*only, albeit in a wine aisle assortment of presentations...

For me IAAD is not "magic" rather it is inescapable, exigent, and universally prevalent.
The requirement of "culpability" is based on the rather religious assumption of materialistic objectivism.
Not that "religious" is excluded -- we all have our particular/peculiar "faith base" --
just sayin' :P

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:14 pm

I was referring to magnetic/electric fields which are the only actual action at a distance not light. For me light is a discrete particle, not a sphere but a helix style structure instead.

the pressure wave travels through the electromagnetic strand, aka noise. The random mess. We only see it otherwise when we align the mess ...a magnetic field.

there's nothing magic about the aether if it really just is the electromagnetic noise which is everywhere and includes the entire electromagnetic spectrum which is generally expressed as heat in the most basic form.

what I'm saying is that there is something there that has been overlooked for waves to travel on but its not as orderly nor evenly distributed as people think.
its all lies.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:20 am

I would contend that light and electromagnetism are inseparable [no big departure there]... if you can visualize electricity and magnetism as IAAD, why not their primary manifestation, light action? Orderly and random need further elucidation... I find light to be orderly in the most basic and highest senses of the word. The "medium" of light is a geometric matrix, and the constants of physics to be elegantly interrelated. How does your random medium compare? And how [by what kind of mechnism] do you envision us aligning the "random mess"?

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:03 pm

well I don't see light as action at a distance no more than someone throwing a rock as you is action at a distance. Light is a unique wave carrier but I don't find it to be as special as most think. Your theory to me describes electricity but I cant reconcile it with light.

magnetism is an alignment of the mess. The mess is the invisible medium we don't have to make up. We know its there.

there is not much current in a magnetic field so it must have extreme voltage to balance it to do work. The extreme voltage is a byproduct of the tiny sizes of the strands. Kinda like you tried to push the atlantic ocean through a fire hose. You wont get much water through but if the hose didn't break you would get extreme pressure and the hose would straighten like an iron pole. That's an electric field. The magnetic field comes when the current move past and the straight pole becomes part of the wake and forms a circuit.

extreme pressure means no power losses and this explains magnets perfectly. so real action at a distance is magnetism and magnetism is a pressure wave response to current from the electromagnetic mess that is everywhere.

unless you've found a way to shock, arc discharge, yourself with a magnetic field. Current can be induced in materials because of the extreme voltage. p=vi after all. No fancy science required.
its all lies.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:26 am

Induction...IAAD
Magnetism...IAAD
Electric Fields, ie. Voltage...IAAD
Gravitation...IAAD
Invisible Medium, I "see" it as a non-culpable [non-corpuscular, non-aetheric] medium...IAAD
The only light we can be aware of is the light that is "here", ie. already here, not along the way... IAAD
IMO

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:11 am

I actually don't believe gravity is anything more than an over-rated, overhyped and very local electrical sorting effect that is based on the net energy transfer to a body (like the earth) in comparison to its energy capacity (its mass). I also believe that gravity can change if the ratio changes.
its all lies.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:38 am

Hmm, not sure where to go with that...
How would you explain the relative constancy of gravitation under that variable condition?
How is that related to IAAD?

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:34 am

there are plenty of gravitational anomalies on the earth. It's far from static.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravimetr ... ity_hg.png
and
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gal_(unit)#

even neater

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:GRAC ... mation.gif

interesting no?

they wont say it but its obvious that gravity follows the tectonic plates. why else would you have stronger gravity over the middle of the atlantic ocean. certainly not more mass there.. lots more energy though.
its all lies.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Well, to begin with I don't believe in "anomalies", rather in theoretical deficiencies ;)
And clearly gravitational effects differ with conditions, which is what I think you're looking at.
But gravitation is constant/predictable enough to navigate satellites and probes around distant planets, moons, asteroids/comets, etc. -- what I'm asking you is to explain how this high degree of predictability satisfies your changing electromagnetic environment?
And let's try to keep this on the IAAD track: I think "gravitation" is the quintessential fundament of IAAD. Until we find a better overall descriptor [eg. Centropic Pressure Field] that incl. the elements of entropy, PE/KE, voltage, nuclear force, Casimir effect, mass/charge, we're really just looking at gravitation on multiple/different scales or hierarchies.
As I'm focusing on over in the "Extraordinary Light" thread, I see light action as another manifestation of this "gravitational" pressure field. So for me light action's "apparent" IAAD nature is it's actual nature.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:08 pm

the predictability is only due to the inverse square law which is universal to light, magnetism, electricity, radiation and "gravity". Even the equations are almost the same.

Nasas lack of failures might have a number of causes, some obviously not apparent. If you ask me they fail at having an adequate number of failures given their inability to account for electrical processes.
its all lies.