Instantaneous action at a distance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

webolife

Re: Instantaneous action at a distance

Unread post by webolife » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:35 am

We seem to have a significant number of commonalities in our thinking. Jargon is getting in the way.
You haven't explained [at least clearly enough for my feeble cerebrum ;) ] why light can't be IAAD for you...
I can demonstrate that light is not waves, and it's not hard to logicize why it can't be corpuscular. Tell me more about what you visualize light is doing across a vacuous expanse of space.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:34 pm

for me light seems to be specially designed to carry energy without power losses through the void over extreme distances. Neither gravity nor magnetism can do this as well as light. It is unique in this respect.

if it takes time to do anything, and it appears that it does, it cannot act instantly over a distance. That's not to say it doesn't have the pressure you think it does. It just means that that pressure is not continuous. The sun doesn't seem to know where the light went. It is just dispersed.

the suns magnetic field know about everything within its limits. Any disturbance can be detected by the sun. It doesn't disperse. It feeds back.

so if you think about it from my perspective. Light (including all EM, free strands, electrons etc) is thrown out and is then aligned. The alignment didn't come before the light because there would be nothing there to align. The action at a distance occurs once the substrate has been dispersed.
its all lies.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:42 am

Your thinking is so close to several elements of the Centropic Pressure Field theory [CPFT].
In order to leap the small gap between our conceptualizations, try to shift your pressure from "going out" [eg. from the sun] to directed towards it as the field centroid. Vectored in this manner, the alignment you are seeing pre-exists the light action. Alignment is radiant, but not emitted, it is vectors [rays] radiating from the outside [universe] toward the local centroid. Not rays in the strict geometric sense which are infinitesmal in cross-section [so non-phenomenal] but visualize them as beams of small but finite diameter [my concept of non-corpuscular "photons"]; consider it a "planck diameter" if you wish, as the pressure is exerted in finitely measurable amounts against small areas, like atoms for example. As an atom undergoes electrical stress [a pervasive phenomenon in the universe] electrons tend to "jump around" with the net effect [in every case -- 2nd law of thermodynamics] of dropping or lowering the energy level of the system [due to centropic pressure]. This energy reduction "jump" is both the result of and results in a [minute] system compression, which if you happen to be looking in that direction appears to your retina as light. Rather than waiting as in standard theory for the photon or wave front to get to you after being emitted, eg. by the sun, the field compression is a unified effect pressing the peripheral field receptor/detector [your rods/cones] at the same time as the centroid agent [the jumping electron]. IAAD occurs as a result of the fact [in my view] that the field is unified. A very rough analogy would be holding a yardstick with one end in your hand against the side of a chair at the other end and giving it a quick punch. If your mind requires that a compression wave travel from your end to the other before the action is able to take place, then you're not thinking IAAD. But if you're thinking there is a momentary time delay in the overcoming of inertia due to the chair mass relative to the force of your push, then you are thinking in terms of IAAD. It's a subtle but essential paradigm shift that takes some getting used to.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:06 am

I think the real point of action at a distance is that there is no action at a distance. There is always something there. If you can see a star in the night sky there is something there between you and the star. That's only a small narrow band of what's actually there.

it may appear empty from a visual matter perspective but might not be empty from a light or electromagnetic perspective.

I think the bridge here is the various em that fills up the empty space in all its forms, not so dense that light cant move through it, but dense enough that magnetism can align it.

the reason why I think the aether is a mess is because we can align it with magnets/currents. This means that it must of been less orderly before we aligned it, so it cannot be a perfect matrix as there would be nothing to align. Higher structures generate alignments from their current flows. I cant see how everything would start off perfect.

I don't see any grand unified field, just a mess that can be transformed in various ways. The energy flows where it wants to and the nature of this flow is to ironically sustain inequality of the flow by trying to equalize itself by way of electron formation.
its all lies.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:16 am

Webbman,
So close, yet so far... an interesting slogan or word play for IAAD actually... ;)
You say EM and light fill the gap twixt source and observer. I agree. but I don't see EM or light fields as corpuscular, and it sounds as though perhaps you don't either. Your EM dynamics suggest a "randomness" to the aetheric EM mess. That is ok to an extent, but maybe the randomness is only situational? If you look about, the alignments of fields in nature are pervasive, not due to our manipulation of them. We manipulate on a small scale to simulate the larger natural order.
There's the main paradigm difference between our views I think. For example, all I have to do to see starlight or feel the sun's heat on my face is to look in that direction. I manipulated myself, but the EM/light field was already "aligned".