Instantaneous action at a distance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

seasmith

Re: Instantaneous action at a distance

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:58 am

Webolife wrote:
Furthermore, the hexagon is the natural consequence of universal centropic pressure, built upon the fundament of the equilateral triangle or trisogon. The constants of physics are ideally derivable from geometric relationships found within this geometry. All other shapes are derivatives of this basic construct.
I am in complete agreement with Kevin's hexagonal matrix describing the fundamental geometry of space.
??

Fri Oct 05, 2017 3:02 am
seasmith wrote:
Kevin, ...

Those "alternate geometries" can be graphed in common electrical units with an hexagonal matrix.
:)

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:39 am

Seasmith.
One of the consequences of been a dowser is that You can't help but keep walking into megalithic structures.
And then noticing the variant rocks utilised.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagonal_crystal_family

What better way to attune ( like a radio) than with quartz crystal and similar.
I detect a Fibonacci embedded matrix that creates multiple geometric outcomes with spiral routes of least resistance.

The rocks transmuted locally will have set relative to the local matrix.
In an electric universe this is why imho when huge overloads occur We see volcanoes and the resultant transmutation of materials into whatever matrix is there overloading.
kevin

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:06 am

seasmith wrote:Fri Oct 05, 2017 3:02 am

seasmith wrote:
Kevin, ...

Those "alternate geometries" can be graphed in common electrical units with an hexagonal matrix.
Oops, that was you that said that, but I misunderstood who was quoting whom... ;)
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:20 am

Thank you Solar,
always enjoy your posts.

You reminded me, that a postulate of Relativity is that all velocities are relative,
and another postulate is that the velocity of light is constant, the same for all observers.
Which I never have been able to reconcile.

And you are right, I shouldn't take what is written in Wikipedia too seriously.
But they make it sound so tried and true. :)

~~
Thank you Kevin.

I do believe in zones around masses, or ionospheres or plasma spheres, and the interactive regions where the zones meet, but I still think the light is being emitted by the masses, which is why the zones are around the masses.

You say the limit of c does not exist outside the local zones about masses,
and since we are well within the Sun's local zone, that is everywhere inside the Solar system.
And outside the Solar system, then you are in the Milky Ways' local zone.

You have interesting ideas.

Webbman and Webolife too.

Thanks
Paul

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:54 am

comingfrom wrote:You reminded me, that a postulate of Relativity is that all velocities are relative,
and another postulate is that the velocity of light is constant, the same for all observers.
Which I never have been able to reconcile.
There a fundamental misunderstanding of Einstein's 2nd postulate which actually states;

2.Any ray of light moves in the “stationary” system of co-ordinates with the determined velocity c, whether the ray be emitted by a stationary or by a moving body.

No information about any observers.

Also, why is he mentioning that the light is the same whether emitted by a stationary or moving body. In relativity how does the emitter know if its moving or stationary. It makes no sense. From what we are told about relativity, the second part of the sentence is entirely redundant. This postulate can only make sense if the "stationary" system is a reference to absolute stationary space and he means that c is invariable in that absolute frame whether the ray be emitted by a stationary body in that frame or a body moving through that frame.

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:56 pm

Thank you, Aardwolf,
I should have taken the trouble to look it up, so that I relayed it more accurately.

Of course, postulate 2 begs the question.
Where is "the stationary system of coordinates"?
Or, stationary relative to what?

So, the speed of light is "accurately" measured to be 299,792.5 km/s,
relative to a frame of reference we don't even have.

Paul

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:50 pm

webolife wrote:

seasmith wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2017 3:02 am

seasmith wrote:
Kevin, ...

Oops, that was you that said that ...
No worries.
I was just making the case that the aetheric substrate, or matrix, of space can be mapped in a similar manner to which 3D space is; but that it requires three additional vectors, making the symbolic 2D "hexagon" volumetrically
a 6-facet, 6-vertice, dual-tetrahedron.
These vectors /versors can be expressed in known electrical terms, although the sixth has not yet been precisely defined electrically, due its connective quality.

If i'm understanding Kevin at all (and i Do admire his special talents), he is describing patterns of energetic flows he sees within the matrix.
I am merely looking at the aetheric matrix as a system of distinct, but integrated flows, with the aim of comprehending the various motions and interactions we observe among the pervasive elements light, gravity and matter;
which only Appear to be 'actions at a distance'.

Aether is the fifth state of matter, but is also intrinsically and electrically linked with light, gravity and matter, obviously.
At least locally.
Who really knows what we are actually detecting from "light years" away ...

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:45 pm

I'm curious how you visualize "touch"... what happens when two [moving] objects "contact" each other?
How is Impulse transferred to Momentum? What do you see "happening" to multiple/two objects in the processes of "attraction", "repulsion", and my favorite, "induction"?
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:12 pm

webolife wrote:I'm curious how you visualize "touch"... what happens when two [moving] objects "contact" each other?
How is Impulse transferred to Momentum? What do you see "happening" to multiple/two objects in the processes of "attraction", "repulsion", and my favorite, "induction"?
Webo, Lot of large questions there in a small space, but I'll bite, as you have always been good about answering mine.

“Contact” is probablty subject to the same principles as “attraction and repulsion”, don’t you think?
While magnetism is a phenomenon unique to itself, the 'mechanics' should be scalable across the spectrum, as usual if electrical in nature.
Two magnets, depending on orientation and strength of their flux fields, will draw together and appear to touch; or will repel each other. At yet another scale, with so-called van der Waals forces, surfaces may also appear as either ‘attractive’ or repellant. The similarity suggests that directional flow fields are at play here as well.

As you’ve seen me repeat on the forum adnauseum, cycling of charge is taken to be the common denominator across the entire scale of spectrum and among the elemental states of light, aether, gravity and matter.

Induction has been likened by many to be a “staging” of charge, and I visualize that charge concentration as a confined organization/orientation of Aetheric charge flows in a cycling and recycling pattern.
The staging may be induced (forced) electrically or magnetically, and released as magnemotive torsion or electric spark; either of which can lend your “momentum” to any linked mass. So I consider momenta / inertia to be always derivative and dependent on the scale / orientation of inherent charge flows constituting the impetus and its target.
Like baseball and nukes.

In other words, your questions are beyond my ken.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:23 am

Beyond all ken likely.
But, what does that "look" like to your mind? Do you imagine objects only imparting momentum via a billiard ball-like or Newton's cradle-like impulse-contact at every scale? Or is there always a space between the objects at contact?
While you may not have a complete physical mechanism in mind, what model do you SEE?

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:15 am

A man commits suicide by jumping off a high bridge.
Where was the man when he jumped?
Kevin

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:58 pm

webolife wrote:Beyond all ken likely.
But, what does that "look" like to your mind? Do you imagine objects only imparting momentum via a billiard ball-like or Newton's cradle-like impulse-contact at every scale? Or is there always a space between the objects at contact?
While you may not have a complete physical mechanism in mind, what model do you SEE?
We can't see the surface of a billiard ball and images like from a 'scanning electron microscope' are actually showing interference patterns; which in their 2D photographs look like a rack of tiny billiard balls ;)
If we were to transform ourselves down to the scale of say a proton, i imagine that an atomic nucleus might look like a sun, which is a transform up from aetheric to plasma scale. The surface would be very dynamic, with inflows and outflows, depending on our aperture's zoom and resolution.

What would happen if two or more suns were eased into close proximity with one another ? Again, i Imagine it would depend upon their individual loads, spins and trajectories.
ie: Some charge-dominated deformation, merging and repulsion;
somewhat similar to how incident magnetic flux fields are detected and traced and recorded doing .

[This image has been my screen saver for a year or so, and still continues to reveal new details. ZOOM]

Roshi

Unread post by Roshi » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:21 am

http://www.astronomy.ohio-state.edu/~po ... t5/sr.html

Simple, so common people can understand:
Relativity with Dick & Jane

Dick & Jane fly past each other in rockets:

Constant Relative Speed = 0.8 c
Jane is carrying a photon clock
Each measures how long it takes between "ticks" of Jane's photon clock.

What do they see?
Where is their trick? Only Jane has a clock. Because if Dick also had a clock the situation would be symmetrical, as it should be. And all their nonsense about "time dilation" and "one twin returning younger from a trip" because of real effects, would unravel.

And again I ask, isn't this instantaneous action at a distance (any distance), if one clock ticks slower than the other, or one twin ages slower than the other? And not with a random value, but with a clearly defined equation based on the speed in relation to the other clock. Meaning - because of that speed stuff happens. Meaning there is a relation between the 2 clocks or twins or whatever. Meaning one acts upon the other. Else - if one clock would just tick faster because of unknown reasons, there would be no equation Dt'=dt/sqrt(1-v2/c2)

At any distance, and instantaneously. A clock ticks faster than another clock. And not with a random value but with a single value - calculated using a single speed in relation to another object. Even if one object can have an infinity of speeds in relation to an infinite number of other objects or clocks. What's the "rate of time' on that object? It can't have more than one rate, else you could not read the clock, it would show N values at once. That's why there are only 2 objects in any textbook about special relativity... I hope that one day people will wake up to this nonsense and mainstream will choke on the prize they gave to Hafele-Keating and their counterfeit experiment.

Relativity Challenge Test your thinking skills

Twin Flight Experiment

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:12 pm

Where is their trick?
Roshi, Have you been following the more recent "Entanglement" experiments, russian, chinese satellite, etc ?
Have any of the academic scientific press hacks made clear that in absolutely every instance there is an electric connection e.g. laser beam, fiber; to convey the times (and the 'distant' photon) ?
No, it's part of particle physiques and Quantum Mysteries.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:52 am

So Seasmith...
Would you describe the peripheral system to system contact zone as amorphous? Nebulous? Conductive?
Inductive? Am I correct in inferring that your nuclear surfaces are scalably similar to the solar surface? Are you perhaps visualizing a double layer structure? If so, what "exists" between the layers?

Sorry for the multiplex of questions, just trying to pin you down a bit more so I can understand. :)