Platinum??

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

perpetual motion

Platinum??

Unread post by perpetual motion » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:15 pm

http://www.sc.edu/uofsc/posts/2017/03/u ... _sites.php

Answer me this. Then why is the second largest Platinum mine 90 miles away from my residence and
buried inside of the Rocky Mountains. That must have been one Big Mussy Bolide to push it all or most
into a mountain range and turn it into solid rock at that.

D_Archer

Re: Platinum??

Unread post by D_Archer » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:08 am

? There is no platinum marked for the rockies on the map in the article...

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:56 am

The map shows archaeological sites, 11 U.S. Clovis excavation sites where Platinum was found, not Platinum mining sites. The story in the link is about archaeological digs in which the discovery of Platinum and other rare elements associated with cosmic objects represents atmospheric fallout of rare elements resulting from an extraterrestrial impact.

Which leads a person to wonder if air samples were taken and analyzed after the Chelyabinsk meteor in Russia in 2015.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:17 pm

If?
The sites where platinum is sourced were transmutation consequences of an electrical universe, they would not currently be recognised by those blind, as yet, to an electrical universe.

This would be self similar to where flint is sourced in limestone deposits.

Currently everything is based on a physical thinking where it can only be mass implosion, but in electrical thinking surely transmutation could occur where a duality of implosion or outrush extremes happen?
Kevin

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:33 am

Like kevin points out, consider Transmutation.

Read through the Mummified Dinosaurs / electric fossilization...? thread and start thinking of Transmutation rather than infall from the outside.

Wiki - Isotopes of platinum

They are finding platinum, yes, but realize that there are many stable isotopes of platinum. What is the source? What is the mix of isotopes each in a sample of platinum.

Wiki - Platinum

And notice what other chemicals that platinum is found with, and in what chemical forms it appears. It is impossible for that related mix of ores to occur in any other way than by Transmutation.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:13 am

I have long commented in the megalithic world that the glazed remains found are not heat related , as such, but are transmutation consequences.
These type of remains are found a lot in Scotland at so called hillforts, which I contend were far earlier locations where the duality of spin consciousness (plasma) was diverted by our anceators to enable fertility in a time where the flows were minimal.
These locations were far later adapted into forts and then suffered overloads which caused transmutions which created glazed faces to the stones.
This is called vitrification.
https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4326
http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/vitrified.htm
Kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:25 am

To myself (been a huge walter russell fan) .
To cause a transmutation into an alternate element, or compound of such will require a base substance to encounter a super high source of alternate frequencies that result in transmutation.
Thus instead of mass first, it is the ether first, with flows of ether causing compressions of memory called elements.
https://merlib.org/blog/distance/5078
Kevin

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:01 pm

I'm not as poetic as kevin but, everything is aether. Atoms are just a different form that aether takes. That's why Transmutation occurs at lower energies, Low Energy Nuclear Reaction(LENR).

Be sure to also check out the Recovered: Plasma cavitation? thread.

As far as I can tell it has been years since anyone has discussed the Chicago Fire.

The Comet and the Chicago Fire
https://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2006 ... gofire.htm

The Chicago Fire (2)
https://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2006 ... 7biela.htm

The Chicago Fire (3)
https://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2006 ... gofire.htm

Anytime there is vitrification you will have Transmutation.

Google - vitrification site:thunderbolts.info/

to find discussions about vitrification.

The latest series of Thunderblogs discussing

Arc Blast – Part One
https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2016/0 ... st-part-1/

show the physical effects and how it has shaped the ground. They also need to look at the chemistry of the material impacted by the electrical charge. I bet that they will find surprising isotope levels of unexpected metals in the rock. HA!

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:12 pm

This article is an example of the dangers of "consensus science" inventing mythical science "facts".

With consensus science talking about Platinum coming from asteroids, the idiots on Wall Street are planning to go out and capture one of these nonexistent Platinum asteroids. If these mythical Platinum asteroids actually existed, and they brought one back to Earth, the price of Platinum would crash.

Look at Aluminum. In the 19th century, Aluminum was more expensive than gold. Now we use it for soda cans, cooking foil, etc... Napoleon III had a set of Aluminum forks and spoons because of how fantastically expensive Aluminum was. When I think of Time Travel stories, I think of taking Aluminum to sell instead of gold or silver or gems. HA!
Goldman Sachs says space-mining for platinum with asteroid-grabbing spacecraft is 'more realistic than perceived'
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/gold ... num-2017-4

Apr 6, 2017, 8:46 PM
Asteroid miningDeep Space IndustriesAn artist’s impression of an asteroid mine, created by Deep Space Industries, a company based in California and Luxembourg.
Goldman Sachs is bullish on space mining with “asteroid-grabbing spacecraft.” In a 98-page note for clients seen by Business Insider, analyst Noah Poponak and his team argue that platinum mining in space is getting cheaper and easier, and the rewards are becoming greater as time goes by.

“While the psychological barrier to mining asteroids is high, the actual financial and technological barriers are far lower. Prospecting probes can likely be built for tens of millions of dollars each and Caltech has suggested an asteroid-grabbing spacecraft could cost $US2.6bn,” the report says.

$US2.6 billion (£2 billion) sounds like a lot, but it is only about one-third the amount that has been invested in Uber, putting the price well within reach of today’s VC funds. It is also a comparable to the setup cost for a regular earthbound mine. (This MIT paper estimates a new rare earth metal mine can cost up to $US1 billion, from scratch.)

The price of spacecraft is plummeting, thanks to reusable rockets from Elon Musk’s SpaceX and Jeff Bezos’s Blue Origin. It used to cost $US35 million (£28 million) to send one person up on a Soyuz rocket. Today, Virgin Galactic hopes to get space tourists into earth orbit for something like $US250,000 (£200,000), Goldman says. More broadly, the price of all new rockets is falling over time:

RocketsGoldman Sachs
Those economics make going into space more feasible. The rewards would be vast: just one asteroid might contain $US50 billion (£40 billion) of platinum:

“Space mining could be more realistic than perceived. Water and platinum group metals that are abundant on asteroids are highly disruptive from a technological and economic standpoint. Water is easily converted into rocket fuel, and can even be used unaltered as a propellant. Ultimately being able to stockpile the fuel in LEO [low earth orbit] would be a game changer for how we access space. And platinum is platinum. According to a 2012 Reuters interview with Planetary Resources, a single asteroid the size of a football field could contain $US25bn- $US50bn worth of platinum.”

There is just one problem: That same asteroid would instantly tank the entire platinum market: “Successful asteroid mining would likely crater the global price of platinum, with a single 500-meter-wide asteroid containing nearly 175X the global output, according to MIT’s Mission 2016.”

Nonetheless, Goldman is bullish. “We expect that systems could be built for less than that given trends in the cost of manufacturing spacecraft and improvements in technology. Given the capex of mining operations on Earth, we think that financing a space mission is not outside the realm of possibility.”

More from Business Insider UK: