Ed Leedskalnin's magnetic currents

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

sketch1946

Re: Ed Leedskalnin's magnetic currents

Unread post by sketch1946 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:41 pm

Sounds amazing,
where can I see a demonstration? :-)

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:54 pm

I don't know what to say.

When people say things like
gravity =time...vary either and you vary the other.
and send you off on a divine vibration link, what do you say to them?

How does one vary time?
How does one vary gravity?

There is no dial, to vary Earth's gravity.
You might have a dial on your clock, which speeds it up or slows it down, but then that's just your clock going slower or faster. Time itself cannot be varied.
You do not get heavier or lighter by speeding or slowing your clock.

If you got that confused by reading those links, I am not really that interested in going to read them.
But I had a quick look anyway.
The first line, a heading, reads "8.1 VACUUM DOMAINS = “CONSCIOUSNESS UNITS ”" and in the first sentence we straight away have "... the energy of the aether can directly emerge into our physical reality...", and that's as far as I get. (I didn't want to get VD :lol: ...just joking)

I guess they feel they haven't broken the law of conservation of energy when there is a store of energy in hyperspace. Just borrow from the vacuum (now where have I heard that before?).

Aether is a physical reality.
It, or it's energy, doesn't have to emerge from "vacuum domains" or from anywhere.
It's either here or it isn't.
And it is here, because so many have actually detected it, used it, and theorized about it.
It has been given many names.

I liked Ed's paper, because he doesn't invent strange notions to explain.
His magnets are everywhere, in an ambient field. That is the cosmic energy.
He demonstrates using simple magnets and dc currents. And spider's web... so cool.
~Paul

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:09 am

comingfrom,

Magnetism is not that which is viewed by iron fillings, it is a consequence of the consciousness ( aether) forming a local dual whorl heart centred field, and then what occurs is an attraction or repulsion of other local fields of self similar.

Time is a local switching relative to the dominant such field one is within.
We are within this planets such, and Eds magnetic currents are of that field.
He was locally varying said field with particular timing involved of where the moon was.
This is due to there been no force called gravity, the net implosion rate is relative to the local flow rates of those currents ( implosion over outrush)

We are switching at the same rate as the planets, and are local memories within our own dominant field of dual whorl consciousness.
consciousness carries information, all You know is in Your field, not in the brain, the brain switches information.

To comprehend such as Leedskalin needs stepping outside the current accepted , You cannot apply such as conservation of energy when there is no such thing as energy, that is all flawed thinkings of physical 3D reality, there are multiple dimensions within and without You, and consciousness trips across the dimensions, seemingly coming from nothing.

kevin