Ed Leedskalnin's magnetic currents

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Chickenmales

Ed Leedskalnin's magnetic currents

Unread post by Chickenmales » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:36 pm

Ed Leedskalnin was the guy who built coral castle in Florida. He said he had discovered the secrets to the construction of the pyramids, and was able to use the same methods. The basic idea of his theory is that magnetic fields are composed of north and south magnetic monopoles. These monopoles travel through metal better than air, and this is part of the reason bar magnets exist.

His book (51 pages) is here:
http://www.hyiq.org/Downloads/Edward-Le ... urrent.pdf

It might contain some ideas that people here will find interesting.

There are also a few Youtube videos around replicating some of the experiments in the book.

Enjoy.

D_Archer

Re: Ed Leedskalnin's magnetic currents

Unread post by D_Archer » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:49 am

I always understood his method died with him...

The ancients used sound/harmonics.
===
Edit few minutes later, reading the really cool PDF you linked to, he basically describes the same charge field (photon field) as Miles Mathis).

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:00 am

Chickenmales wrote: His book (51 pages) is here:
He writes:

"Those people who have been wondering why the moon does not come down all they have to do is to give the moon one-half of a turn so that the North end would be in the South side, and the South end in the North side, and then the moon would come down."

Imagine all the energy the "moon coming down" would release? and all it takes to release it is a little half-flip around. Our moon must be very unstable, now I am worried it will flip around and come crashing down like Chicken Little predicted. What a load of nonsense.

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:28 am

willendure wrote:
He writes:

"Those people who have been wondering why the moon does not come down all they have to do is to give the moon one-half of a turn so that the North end would be in the South side, and the South end in the North side, and then the moon would come down."

Imagine all the energy the "moon coming down" would release? and all it takes to release it is a little half-flip around. Our moon must be very unstable, now I am worried it will flip around and come crashing down like Chicken Little predicted. What a load of nonsense.
Not really, the moon does change its distance to the Earth, if it gets too close the charge field pushes it away more. A sudden flip could in theory snap it to Earth (just like magnets), but this is an example only by Ed , in reality no amount of force can actually flip the moon fast enough and make it align.... i think. Or it would come towards earth and miss, because of charge push and flip right back...The field of the Earth is dominant and much larger/stronger than the moons.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:49 am

I'm also a fan of Mathis
(I'm on my third time reading his science papers, and beginning to grasp his theories - and he's taught me heaps about mainstream physics too)
and I recommend reading Leedskalnin's book, if you haven't read it yet.

Good insight into how magnets work.
~Paul

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:34 am

D_Archer wrote:I always understood his method died with him...

The ancients used sound/harmonics.
===
Edit few minutes later, reading the really cool PDF you linked to, he basically describes the same charge field (photon field) as Miles Mathis).

Regards,
Daniel
Perhaps Daniel they used electricity... Unless you have another use for the 2000 year old batteries that were in the Baghdad museum prior to USSA invasion and bombing Iraq back to the stone age. Energy, Frequency and Vibration said Tesla to understand everything.

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:42 am

willendure wrote:
He writes:

Ahhh how the sun and the planets maintain their orbits. Its all magnetic fields so little understood by acedemia they call it 'gravity'...

One half turn of the moon and the magnetic fields change and well the moon may not have equalizing fields anymore. Ed knew enough to speak with wisdom or parables when speaking the truth is a revolutionary act in times of Universal deceit. Just look at the antagonistic ridicule evident here when its suggested to stick more than 2 electrodes into the water being split into H & O and strange things happen like 'elements' disappear or oil magically appears...

A while back I placed 4 magnets on the table and swirled them around each other until all 4 magnets completely lost their magnetism. Just revolving one around the other three in the reverse direction saw all 4 instantly regain full magnetic strength.
In another experiment i took these now 4 'tuned' magnets and stuck 2 on the far shed wall and two on the vice. shortly thereafter like a couple minutes I rotated the 2 on the vice and the 2 on the wall fell off as lumps of metal not magnets.
If you take a neodymium and a ferrite magnet and alternatively hold them next to a phone power supply wall wart, you can FEEL the different vibrations of magnetism that they exhibit. Everything has its own magnetic frequency and vibration rate. Science just lumps all magnets into a Gauss rating and well thats about it... they havent a clue really.

I can join two magnets together and get 8 times the gauss any one else can.... This too is theoretical heresy to academia as all they can do is increase the size but not the strength when joining magnets together.

Using Leedskalins theories you can leave the headlights on in your car and flatten the battery but if you understand Ed's principles you can take a COIL and place it in the circuit and start the car like the battery is fully charged by using the other half of the battery. Ed says the current goes both ways and we only use one... otherwise a meter wont turn. and Westinghouse couldn't get feelthy rich?

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:34 am

Reply to the last paragraph.

Tesla coils work by having electricity flowing through a wire having greatly increased surface area ("coiled") which allows the energized system to greatly increase its energy, by providing increased area for the wire to resonate with natural cosmic radiation in the surroundings (these resonances occurring, at the energy's fundamental level, etherically, between the elemental ether units flowing through the wire and elemental ether units in the cosmic rays.) Alternating current, which is used in Tesla coil systems, also provides "interspaces" for the flowing energy to resonate with the outside surroundings.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:58 am

The "magnetic currents " are that which is detectable via dowsing.
Their are geometries involved where huge currents similar to how rivers and tributaries operate can be located.

The location of coral castle will have been carefully located by Leedskalin who I am convinced was a dowser.

The currents are variable relative in particular to the phases of the moon, and are more powerfull when the moon is side on.
The symbiotic interactions between the currents and recent past living, or living materials will then come into play, and is possibly why He chose coral.
It is a huge subject to explain how consciousness ( the currents/plasma, or whatever descriptive terms desired) enables creation, and creates what is called light and gravity and time, and how those currents can be utilised locally to enable variations in those consequences.

Kevin

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:07 pm

Michael Anteski wrote:Reply to the last paragraph.

Tesla coils work by having electricity flowing through a wire having greatly increased surface area ("coiled") which allows the energized system to greatly increase its energy, by providing increased area for the wire to resonate with natural cosmic radiation in the surroundings (these resonances occurring, at the energy's fundamental level, etherically, between the elemental ether units flowing through the wire and elemental ether units in the cosmic rays.) Alternating current, which is used in Tesla coil systems, also provides "interspaces" for the flowing energy to resonate with the outside surroundings.

Well yes but what is "electricity"? What is "energy"?
What is "natural cosmic radiation?
What is the "etheric" and "ether"?

All these terms are still debated under a physics and chemistry "science" that uses only 2 electrodes in water as its basis or foundation stone for the entire Atomic Structure...
I maintain that when 3 or more electrodes are placed into water it turns the entire CONcept upside down.
see http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... &start=105

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:17 pm

kevin wrote:The "magnetic currents " are that which is detectable via dowsing.
Their are geometries involved where huge currents similar to how rivers and tributaries operate can be located.

The location of coral castle will have been carefully located by Leedskalin who I am convinced was a dowser.

The currents are variable relative in particular to the phases of the moon, and are more powerfull when the moon is side on.
The symbiotic interactions between the currents and recent past living, or living materials will then come into play, and is possibly why He chose coral.
It is a huge subject to explain how consciousness ( the currents/plasma, or whatever descriptive terms desired) enables creation, and creates what is called light and gravity and time, and how those currents can be utilised locally to enable variations in those consequences.

Kevin

Magnetic currents are a flow of Plasma in BOTH directions.
One needs to be proficient in Dowsing as Tesla said more will be discovered in a decade of studying the non physical that all of past history. etc....
The 16 'cycles' of energy or river currents, as rivers are flowing plasma as water is PURE plasma, can be found in nature when panning for gold, every 4th bend in the river the 'frequencies' repeat and the old times knew this. One bend is a complete 'sine wave'.

Yeah Coral Castle was chosen as was its neighbor Cape Canaveral because the 'lines of force' intersect there and it doesnt take such a powerful 'firecracker' to get the same lift off.. Tesla discovered these 'lines of magnetic force' around the earth. Electric Uni guys are still gazing at the stars.

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:23 am

MerLynn wrote:
Michael Anteski wrote:Reply to the last paragraph.

Well yes but what is "electricity"? What is "energy"?
What is "natural cosmic radiation?
What is the "etheric" and "ether"?

All these terms are still debated under a physics and chemistry "science" that uses only 2 electrodes in water as its basis or foundation stone for the entire Atomic Structure...
I maintain that when 3 or more electrodes are placed into water it turns the entire CONcept upside down.
see http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... &start=105[/quote

Answering those questions requires first describing the model of Ether that I use.
In my Model, electricity and energy both are, basically, mediated by elemental etheric energy units. The ether units are "elemental" because they were the first energy units derived from a first-causal space-world in which spatial "points" were oscillating in perfectly-balanced symmetry. Then oscillational fatigue led adjacent "points" to fall toward each other, as in the "Yin and Yang" depiction. Then the point pairs would have had to re-equilibrate with the oscillational setting, but by reverting to singleton elemental points, they fell out of phase with the point oscillations, which is how an energic ether originated, composed of uniform, identical, elemental, point units.

The "points" involved in forming the ether had to be finite, because if the oscillatory-reciprocity distance-parameters had been infinite, oscillation would not have been possible, and nothing further could have happened.

Later on, our quantum/atomic structured world was formed from the preceding unstructured ether-world. Quantum units were built up from the elemental ether units, so that quantum units still are able to resonate with the elemental ether units making up an underlying ether-matrix. (This is the only way to understand Quantum Entanglement, as an example.)

The existence of "cosmic radiation" is recognized in physics. At present, physics attributes cosmic radiation to quantum-scale forces, but in my Model, the energy of cosmic radiation would, like all forms of energy we observe in our world in which all we appear to experience are quantum forces, be composed of much smaller etheric building-block units.

In this model of the ether, the elemental units at the fundamental level of the energies we perceive, operate via a vibratory resonance mechanism. Since the ether units are elemental, they are identical to each other and since they resonate via vibration (not via spin, vectors, waves, or other non-linear mechanisms), ether forces operate via a smooth, perfectly-linear mechanism. (Again, this can be clearly seen by looking at the phenomenon of quantum entanglement.)

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:00 pm

Merlynn,
I Know that consciousness ( plasma/water) is flowing in opposite direction in layers, when I first cracked this I was at a so called hillfort with ditch and embankment.
The wise salmon seeks the north flowing water( as there is a south flowing magnetic current there), most are in denial, when they should be looking at the Nile.

I am of course talking of here in the Northern hemisphere, so reverse that for where You are.

Kevin

antosarai

Unread post by antosarai » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:16 pm

Does the Nile not begin in the Southern hemisphere?

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:39 pm

antosarai wrote:Does the Nile not begin in the Southern hemisphere?
The actual so called FLOW is highly relative to the content of this thread.
The actual source/s of the Nile has been a long fought out argument
It is well called the river of life.

Gravity is the normal said force of water flows, instead consider magnetic currents causing displacement of liquid water, and where those flows travel goes the water, and mass.

Thus as the moon ( not it's mass but it's field ) displaces in location it causes variations in the flows of magnetic currents , and is best viewed visually by tidal variations.

There is no force called gravity, there is a consequence called gravity , and it is variable and can be varied , ask a five foot Latvian.
Kevin