Magnetic field

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Roshi

Magnetic field

Unread post by Roshi » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:25 pm

What is a "magnetic field"?
I can look everywhere, and I can read about what it does, how it's represented, but not about what it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_ ... en_magnets
Magnetic fields can be produced by moving electric charges and the intrinsic magnetic moments of elementary particles associated with a fundamental quantum property, their spin.[1][2] In special relativity, electric and magnetic fields are two interrelated aspects of a single object, called the electromagnetic tensor; the split of this tensor into electric and magnetic fields depends on the relative velocity of the observer and charge. In quantum physics, the electromagnetic field is quantized and electromagnetic interactions result from the exchange of photons.

In everyday life, magnetic fields are most often encountered as a force created by permanent magnets, which pull on ferromagnetic materials such as iron, cobalt, or nickel, and attract or repel other magnets.
"It is produced by...", "it is a force...". Good, and how does this force travel? It's not the air between two magnets that pulls them together or repels them.
What is it then?
"You are stupid, it's the field, and depending on it's orientation it repels or atracts!", is the snob answer of the mainstream.
And this answers nothing.
Why does it have 2 poles? Why isn't it like gravity, (which as far as we know), does not have poles. Nobody knows. They just know how it works, and use it, that is something else.

D_Archer

Re: Magnetic field

Unread post by D_Archer » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:38 pm

Hi Roshi,

This may help> How magnetism works mechanically http://milesmathis.com/magnet.html -by Miles Mathis

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:34 pm

What is a Magnetic Field, you ask?

I have met a couple people in my 61 years that can see the 'fire' or 'aura' or energy field known as a magnetic field.
They can pick up a magnet and SEE which is the North pole. Thats because the north pole has more "fire" around it.

They see the magnetic field around a rock and can point to the North pole in the rock... Scientists use this Field alignment to date rock strata or lava eruptions by determining the magnetic orientation when the lava cooled.

Everything has a magnetic field. Rocks, lava, trees, wood, pipes, birds, plants, comets, suns and planets. Magnetic fields have nothing to do with Electricity. One uses spinning magnet energy with wires to make more magnets. You can get electrical sparks by rubbing two or snapping two magnets together. Magnetic energy is being released. Spinning a magnet next to a copper coil will allow for the transmission of magnetic energy along wires. This is what Tesla stated. But some French Theorist in 1896 invented electrons to explain magnetic energy and its been hogwash ever since.
The two worst words man invented are gravity and electricity. Its all magnetism or displays of magnetic energy and magnetic interactions.

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:35 pm

MerLynn wrote: can see the 'fire' or 'aura' or energy field known as a magnetic field.
That is not the same thing.

I can see and feel auras. They feel different from magnetic fields,
but I can also feel magnetic fields. I also feel EM-radiation.

There are many different layers of the aura, in different dimensions.
These represent different states of consciousness.

So it may be that the Electric and Magnetic field are different aspects of
the aura fields. You could even argue that the "electron-cloud" around an atom is the aura of an atom.
Because these fields are mostly static, I consider them to be frozen: aura fields of frozen consciousness.

Both Magnetic fields and Electric fields exist without any moving parts.
Nor can they be created by particles.
If fields were particle based, the world would just fall apart instantly.

If we see fields as a basic form of nature, we can see that the three fields that I named work together.
The electron-cloud gives a static electric field and magnetic field.
The static electric field affects other electron-clouds.
The static magnetic field affects electron-clouds that move.
If the electron-cloud moves, the magnetic field changes.
If the magnetic field changes, it causes the electric fields to change.
This change transmits in waves as light.
(This above are the maxwell equations in words)
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:15 pm

the Electro magnetic spectrum is all and the one same energy ,from the sun... the difference being the vibration

All magnetic fields vibrate at different rates and so feel and look different. but magnetic fields they are.

For the novice, who have been told a magnetic field is a magnetic field, try holding a neodymium magnet and a ferrite magnet next to a wall charger thats plugged in and feel the different vibrations of magnetic fields.

So in you saying an aura is different because of the way it looks or feels is not taking into account that everything has a UNIQUE magnetic field and therefore MUST look and feel different..
I have devices that turn water into a liquid magnet, ever seen a liquid magnetic field?

There isnt such a thing as an electric field... its just another unique magnetic field. "electricity" is magnetism'

The Fields of Nickel and Cadmium in their Magnetic interaction allow for use of this field interactions. Unless you believe that the lead in a car battery turns into electrons by the addition of acid.....

From the smallest plasma of light to the largest galaxy, everything has a magnetic field. Some people can feel it, others can see it.. it just depends upon how their magnetic field interacts with their surrounds as to the sensitivity or spectrum of Fields they can detect.

While we are on galaxies, given that the natural spin of magnetic energy is anti clockwise, to orientate a galaxy onto a 3D space map, when looking "down" onto a galaxy, if its spinning anti clockwise you are looking at the top or Nth pole of the galaxy.

LunarSabbathTruth

Unread post by LunarSabbathTruth » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:30 pm

Check out Ken Wheeler's book, and the videos on YouTube featuring the Ferrocell.

- joe

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:06 am

An ether theorist like myself gets a simpler picture of a magnetic field.

First think of a physical system having two opposite ends that happen to differ in terms of their electrical property. As a result, an energy current starts to flow from one end ("pole") to the other one. That's the current.

In this ether-model, "elemental" energy units are what actually are at work in this kind of system (not photons, electrons, etc. The latter are quantum scale energy units that "incidentally" are generated by an etheric (undetectable to our technologies) flow, inside the system, of "true elemental" ether units.

These ether units exist everywhere, both inside the two-pole system with its flowing elctrical current, and in the space around the system, and these ether units, being elemental, are identical, meaning they resonate, or contact, each other in a smooth linear fashion. (No "spin," "vectors," waves, or other non-linear quantum-scale energy units involved, at this etheric fundamental level of energy

Once the space around the electric-flow system has become "unbalanced" by this two-pole, electric-current system, the ether units in this space re-align themselves, in the space, in order to restore the balance of energy forces in the neighborhood of the two-pole system.

The key factor in this model is that the energies involved both in the polar system (e.g. a wire with anode and cathode at opposite ends) are all mediated by identical elemental energy units (ether units), which explains why the electric current always generates a magnetic field. It's all a continuous process by the same kind of energy units.

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:16 am

MerLynn wrote: So in you saying an aura is different ..
Magnetism itself is directly related to the force that electric currents experience.
It is very simple to measure. We can even use a simple compass. It is very physical.
It has no limit. There is no border to the range of a magnetic field other than its strength.

The aura is not magnetic at all. There is no attraction or whatever.
It has a clear border. All life has an aura.
There are many auras that have no representation in the physical world.

So please don't mix them up.
They may seem similar in one way, but they are very different in another way.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:55 pm

The existence of auras fits into an ether model of energy. -The ether exists everywhere, as an underlying unstructured energic matrix, which represents a universal matrix containing uniform, elemental, units that our present atomic/quantum structured-world was built up from

Auras represent an atomically-structured body's etheric resonance with the ether in the etheric matrix of the space around the body.

Quantum energy units were built up from the elemental etheric units of the ether. The only way to understand Quantum Entanglement, for example, is that the pair of quantum units involved are made up of elemental ether units, so the two quantum units have the ability to resonate with the elemental units of the surrounding ether. The so-called "entangled" communication between the two quantum units represents their linear connection through the ether via the elemental ether units that constitute the ether matrix.

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:53 pm

Please..... neither "electricity' nor 'gravity' has been definitively defined. A theory based upon a theory upon a theory... really?

I can give experiments that redefine both and have in other posts.

Again I will state that the two worst word inventions to explain natural phenomena are gravity and electricity. I am not alone if one googles "is gravity real". Gravity is only Magnetic attraction as we know it.

If you dispute this then tell me just how does the attractiveness of the earth's magnetic field generated by its theoretical iron core display itself?

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:58 pm

MerLynn wrote:

Please..... neither "electricity' nor 'gravity' has been definitively defined. A theory based upon a theory upon a theory... really?

I can give experiments that redefine both and have in other posts.

Again I will state that the two worst word inventions to explain natural phenomena are gravity and electricity. I am not alone if one googles "is gravity real". Gravity is only Magnetic attraction as we know it.

If you dispute this then tell me just how does the attractiveness of the earth's magnetic field generated by its theoretical iron core display itself?
You haven't defined 'magnetic'.
Zyxzevn has a different take on the subject and I would think Kevin has too.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:28 pm

Merlynn,
The two links are background for the OP to get an idea what has been discussed previously (note the dates) on the forum, so he can make up his own mind.
Also to reintroduce the concept of ESG (Electro-Static Gyroscopics).

My own experience of real magnetic fields was discussed here
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 93#p118093
a couple days ago.

Be gentle with Mr McJimmy, he is prone to cloudbursts...

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:31 pm

Grey Cloud wrote: You haven't defined 'magnetic'.
Zyxzevn has a different take on the subject and I would think Kevin has too.
So many outdated and obsolete last millennium theories to update.

This is a simple yet comprehensive subject. Requiring the thinking hat to be adjusted...

I'm headed to Paul Hogan country, beautiful down town Byron Bay to do some very interesting water tests at Brisbane. These guys have seen dozens of inventions and know they work, and are trying very hard to make a trade for the betterment of humanity.

Wont be back til late next week, so dont hold your breath for the secrets of the universe. All will be revealed.

But for those who want a glimpse of the future.
How many ways can you think of to "make a magnetic field"?
What do you make it with?

I can assure you that I have made magnetic fields that those who havent read my posts, havent even dreamed of yet.
So it will naturally be human nature to reject my Magnetic Water Field Science.

Roshi

Unread post by Roshi » Wed May 03, 2017 3:01 am

If Earth's magnetic field is produced by "the dynamo effect", where is Earth's electric field? Doesn't the dynamo effect produce an electric field also? Or is it completely ignored (what else to expect).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamo
A dynamo is an electrical generator that produces direct current