Theory of Geocentrism

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

john666

Re: Evidence of Ancient Global Cataclysm

Unread post by john666 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:55 am

I stumbled at the Expanding Earth idea years ago, and at first it was an exciting possibility for me.
But I no longer believe in it.

Yes the animation in the video looks "neat".
But the thing is, with the animations you can make everything to look "neat".

The reason why I no longer believe in it, is because I became a geocentric.
And in my geocentric world view, before the Great Catastrophe which created the various continental shapes, the once unified super continent didn't have any mountains, and was encompassing the entire northern hemisphere.
It had great rivers, that were its Holy circulation
Everything below the equator was water and nothing else.

Why does my geocentric world view compel me to such such views?
Because all the stars in the northern hemisphere revolve around Polaris, and because the majority of landmasses today are situated in the northern hemisphere.

And if everything was "perfect" before the Great Catastrophe, the continental shapes must have followed the perfection of the sphere.

Some would say to me, but what about all the stars in the southern hemisphere?
To this I would say that me and the great majority of people on this forum are living in the northern hemisphere.
We do not really know, just how the "stars" in the southern hemisphere look like.

What I find interesting is that according to eyewitnesses, the more south you go, the more is the Milky Way visible.
And that when you are in the southern hemisphere, the Milky Way looks like an entire universe in itself.

I find this very interesting.

webolife

Re: Evidence of Ancient Global Cataclysm

Unread post by webolife » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:48 pm

john666 wrote:Why does my geocentric world view compel me to such such views?
Because all the stars in the northern hemisphere revolve around Polaris, and because the majority of landmasses today are situated in the northern hemisphere.

And if everything was "perfect" before the Great Catastrophe, the continental shapes must have followed the perfection of the sphere.

Some would say to me, but what about all the stars in the southern hemisphere?
To this I would say that me and the great majority of people on this forum are living in the northern hemisphere.
We do not really know, just how the "stars" in the southern hemisphere look like.

What I find interesting is that according to eyewitnesses, the more south you go, the more is the Milky Way visible.
And that when you are in the southern hemisphere, the Milky Way looks like an entire universe in itself.
All I can say to that is, "wow."
So the EU team who live "down under" and the rest of us astronomers who have traveled below the equator and have seen the southern hemisphere stars along with companion galaxies to our own are doomed to a life of ignorance, not realizing that the earth is actually the center of the the universe, which, hey it appears that you might believe is the whole of the milky way itself[?]... that worldview is about a century behind the times. ;)
Your perception of the stars all rotating about Polaris is another "interesting" thought... Actually your imagined celestial sphere is centered at a spot about .7deg away from Polaris, and that spot is shifting [precessing] in a circular arc through the celestial sphere with a period of about 26,000 years [in about 12 millenia the bright star Vega will be the polar star]. In the south we see the celestial sphere rotating about an empty space nearly a degree away from the nearest barely visible star. What does your "perfect" geocentric view have to say for that? Besides, the measurable parallax motions of many stars is demonstrated to be away from the direction of Polaris from the perspective of Earth... are you denying that the earth is the rotating object, rather than the imaginary celestial sphere overhead? And what happened to your perfect sphere to make it become the oblate pearish spheroid we measure it to be? What interest is there in geocentrism if the entire universe is supposed to revolve about a broken and distorted piece of wobbly wet dust?

You seem to be a respecter of the scriptures. Can you cite a passage that declares the earth to be the center of the universe? I think that is a fair question, considering this is the NIAMI board. Although there is no NI about your MIs... ;)
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

jtb

Re: Theory of Geocentrism

Unread post by jtb » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:36 am

webolife wrote: Can you cite a passage that declares the earth to be the center of the universe? I think that is a fair question, considering this is the NIAMI board. Although there is no NI about your MIs... ;)
I'd like to help out john666. KJV1611 Bible, Genesis 1:14-19. Greater light, lesser light, and the stars were created on day 4 to rule over Earth's day and night. The only way they could accomplish their purpose on a globe is to circumnavigate Earth.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:05 am

Whoa, says who?
That passage is plainly about perspective, not about physics. There is absolutely no requirement that physics conform to our limited and self-centered point of view! If you check your Hebrew, you will find that the word "made" or "made to appear" {Heb. asah] rather than the word "create" [Heb. bara] is used to describe the placement of the heavenly lights. If you consider further that this placement is from the perspective of earth, you find that the passage states that the lights appear in the sky -- or more literally, they appear through the firmament, ie. the atmosphere; in the same way we see a person sitting "in a window", we don't mean they are literally encased in the window glass, merely that we see them through the framework of the window. Since light was obviously created before Day 4 in the Genesis account, that makes the Day 4 events an account of a change that occurred in the atmosphere of Earth! This is particularly significant in that the making of the plants the day before would have dramatically altered the earth's atmosphere! The clarity of the passages is most profound when you take them at face value. Not that my point of view is the last word ;)

And by the way, geocentrism is not really a theory, rather a paradigm, and a spent one at that.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:12 am

Everything in creation is the centre of it's universe.

We view as observers from the surface zone of this planet, not from it's centre.
We are independent memory fields acting as observers out on the edge of this planets memory field.
As the planets memory is created and held in geometry, it is relative to that geometry what We observe.

We assume that We see in straight line vision, but I would offer up the theory that our sight is a two way system, travelling out from ourselves and in the case of looking out into space is returning via this planets memory .
And as all memory fields are formed upon a cross of polarity and equator with separate spin fields reversing at the heart centre , this will create a problem of short survival based sight been utilised over vast distances it was not created to deal with, thus We are hoodwinked by our limited senses.

And any device made on the surface of this planet to assist with this vision is exactly fooled the same.

Kevin

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:38 am

Nice one Kevin. I long thought that we are looking at things 'inside out' as it were.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

john666

Unread post by john666 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:25 am

webolife, how do you explain the axis of evil? http://www.theprinciplemovie.com/evil-axis-evil

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:55 am

The "axis" you are referring to is based on a pattern first discovered in COBE data a couple decades ago. I've commented about it numerous times on other threads. My views differ from the general EU description of it being a local interstellar characteristic, but I'm not really opposed to that view... here's a generalized rendering of the COBE dipole:
What this flat projection of the "celestial sphere" shows is that an earth observer is moving in a direction with respect to the cosmic microwave background through the universe; in other words looking toward one section in the sky [the left side of the projection], we see objects generally coming "toward" us while in the opposite direction we see objects moving "away." The COBE data subtracted some of the obscuring effects of the Milky Way galaxy which is used as the "equator" of this projection. This is a remarkable finding for those viewing the universe as infinite in extent, since there should be no reference boundary to compare our motion with. But the CMB does just that --- it suggests a boundary condition to the universe, and the COBE data demonstrates that we [ie. our position in the universe] are moving toward one "edge" of it. From the EU viewpoint, it simply shows that our position is moving with respect to the local interstellar medium, which I do not object to as an interpretation of COBE.

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:57 am

webolife wrote:KJV1611 Bible, Genesis 1:14-19. Greater light, lesser light, and the stars were created on day 4 to rule over Earth's day and night. The only way they could accomplish their purpose on a globe is to circumnavigate Earth.
webolife wrote: That passage is plainly about perspective, not about physics. There is absolutely no requirement that physics conform to our limited and self-centered point of view! If you check your Hebrew, you will find that the word "made" or "made to appear" {Heb. asah] rather than the word "create" [Heb. bara] is used to describe the placement of the heavenly lights. If you consider further that this placement is from the perspective of earth, you find that the passage states that the lights appear in the sky -- or more literally, they appear through the firmament, ie. the atmosphere; in the same way we see a person sitting "in a window", we don't mean they are literally encased in the window glass, merely that we see them through the framework of the window. Since light was obviously created before Day 4 in the Genesis account, that makes the Day 4 events an account of a change that occurred in the atmosphere of Earth! This is particularly significant in that the making of the plants the day before would have dramatically altered the earth's atmosphere! The clarity of the passages is most profound when you take them at face value. Not that my point of view is the last word ;)

And by the way, geocentrism is not really a theory, rather a paradigm, and a spent one at that.
Science is knowledge or the accumulation of data. Physics is philosophy, or the evaluation and explanation of why things work the way they do. Truth occurs when concepts in your mind match reality.

Both "create" and "made" mean to fashion from "some thing"; not "no thing". Quantum Sonic Vibration: certain frequencies of sound cause quantum particles to organize & form matter: the vibration when "God said", caused "every thing" to be fashioned. The light (singular) fashioned on day one was divided, or blocked. Darkness continued upon the face of the deep until day 4. The light of day one is not the same as the lights (plural) fashioned on day 4. God did not make planets on day 4, only lights: the greater light, the lesser light, he made the stars also as an afterthought.

Heliocentrism is also a paradigm. If Earth is traveling 2,000,000 mph through space in a spiral path, never returning to the same spot twice as proposed by astrophysicists, time delayed photos of stars traveling in perfectly circular paths would be impossible.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:21 am

Sorry, JTB,
What Copernicus conceptualized, further developed (under Galileo's relative motion studies) by Kepler as he painstakingly observed and used precise motions of the planets to verify retrograde motions and heliocentric elliptical orbits (his focal study being the planet Mars), simplifies and lays to rest the former "theory" of motions based on (the Greek mathematician and astrologer) Ptolemy's complex epicycles. By the way, all three of these astronomy pioneers were firm believers in the literal truth of Genesis. Based on their work, Newton, also a Bible believer, was able to develop the theory of universal gravitation that completely de-centralizes the earth. Modern ephemeris work is based upon much more accurate and precise earth-based and satellite-based measurements of the orbiting bodies in the solar system, including thousands of asteroids and comets whose elliptical orbits about the sun are well known and regularly followed and updated for everyone to see and share. This is neither a mystery nor a conspiracy. Nothing in the passages you quote from Genesis 1 states or requires that the earth is the center of the universe. Nothing in day 4 suggests that the stars were an "afterthought"! Nothing in days 1-3 suggests or implies that the prior "darkness" continued until day 4! Contrarily the "evening and morning" [a cyclical day/night cycle, ie. the earth's rotation!] are directly indicated as the day counters! Genesis 1:1 ff describes God's focal concern and attention to the function of the earth as the home for his greatest creation, humankind. This focus does not place Earth as the universe's center any more than his love for you makes you the universe's center!

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:29 am

Point your video camera up at a point on the ceiling of your room and spin your body just a bit with that point in the center of your viewfinder. Other markings on the ceiling, wall, floor or whatever will appear to move in circles about your position, and you will have recorded for all posterity that the entire universe for a brief few seconds in fact revolved around you. Amazing. Try it, you'll see!
:twisted:

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:31 pm

In case yous don't remember this song, Master of the Universe, by Hawkwind.
:D

I am the center of the universe
The wind of time is blowing through me
And it's all moving relative to me
It's all a figment of my mind
In a world that I've designed
I'm charged with cosmic energy
Has the world gone mad or is it me?

I'm the creator of this universe
And all that is was meant to be
So that we might learn to see
The foolishness that lives in us