An alternative view of electricity and magnetism

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MerLynn

Re: An alternatie view of electricity and magnetism

Unread post by MerLynn » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:49 pm

And while we are on Cataclysmic and extinction events both past and present and posting mad insights and ideas
consider

Alternate Uses of Electricity and Magnetism

We have done de-radiation and its probably the simplest experiment of them all to take 50,000 year half lives down to a split second.
But its a 'natural secure' issue to take a few ounces of drinkable water onto a boat and render its engines inert.

really what we have is unsaleable. Its why we are not trying to sell anything. Its why you cant buy it. once a device is out there, its other uses besides turning water into oil will be discovered.

Its why you can only come and look at it
Its why it upsets human brain propaganda programmings.

Its the Future.

Why all the denigration? Isnt there a post some where about grow up or leave.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:51 pm

"..."
Just how long has the End been nigh, o seer of fair Avalon ?
Or are We indeed the disease
?

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:00 pm

The answer to everything is to understand truth.

Do not believe anything I say but go out and prove it to yourself then you will believe.

This is the spirit in which I post. Come and see our truth. I can only tempt you with magic beyond your wildest dreams and wake you from them

john666

Unread post by john666 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:07 am

MerLynn, in my own thread http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 10&t=16184
I proposed that the Earth may be made of water, and not molten metal and rock.

Was I right or was I wrong?

Also why do you think that Fukushima is such a big disaster?

Lloyd

Re: An alternative view of electricity and magnetism

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:57 pm

MerLynn said, "To get beyond this, consider that if you tell a child that Allah is the one true prophet, the adult will kill and die for that belief. If you tell kids its ‘mechanical’, and the shell of an atom is where ‘electricity’ comes from and Gravity is the bonds between other imaginary particles, they may ban you from forums for questioning and making proof available for such."

You don't seem to be familiar with people who are fairly open-minded. It's not so hard to revise theories. I accepted the conventional idea of electrons orbiting atomic nuclei for quite a while. Then I came to see Mathis' idea of matter coming from light photons as more realistic and electrons are then attached to the nucleus and only seem to be orbiting, because the nucleus is spinning. If it turns out that electrons are not in the shape that we imagine, that's okay. The mind is flexible and can revise ideas about shapes. We can even imagine that physical reality is virtual reality.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:43 pm

.. is there anyone out there who is concerned that the biggest extinction event in 65 million years, 'Fukushima' will in another decade extinct ALL ocean life?

What do you think of this mans truth? Not after fame or fortune, just trying to spread a little truth.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=galen+wi ... jwPNtKiACA
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:55 pm

john666 wrote:MerLynn, in my own thread http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 10&t=16184

I searched Fukushima on thrunderbolts and about 7 references came up and most were mine.
It would appear its a non entity around here.

I gave some links to why its an extinction event for the earth as great a threat to life on this planet as any other in history. The destructive nature of believing in Particle Physics is evident in both this disaster and its cover up.
The real question is why haven't you informed yourself about this disaster?

This Lady is smart on a lot of issues....
http://www.rense.com/general96/horrorfuku_dev.html

Yes the world and the universe is 100% water. Water is Plasma and has no protons or Neutrons or Electrons in its makeup. This Plasma construct can be altered by interaction with other magnetic fields and its Magnetic Field Pattern can change into everything your eyes can see.

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:06 pm

GaryN wrote:
.. is there anyone out there who is concerned that the biggest extinction event in 65 million years, 'Fukushima' will in another decade extinct ALL ocean life?

What do you think of this mans truth? Not after fame or fortune, just trying to spread a little truth.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=galen+wi ... jwPNtKiACA

His job and his kids school tuition fees depend upon him pushing Nuclear is safe.

If you place a drop of die in a glass of water, in time the whole glass is colored.
If you inject mercury or aluminium into the human body as an adjunct, in time the whole body is "frequencized".
If you radiate Fukushima, in time the whole planet is radiated.
We call this Field Science. It replaces the out=dated mythical marbles of particle science.

Its how we turn water into oil and coal and Kerosene and tea tree oil and electricity by creating a new Magnetic Field within the water. The opposite and equal is true too. We turn any liquid into pure water by another specific magnetic field applied to the liquid. Yeah yeah yeah, wheres the proof..... read ALL my posts before you ask that question please.

Particle science only knows of energy from 'heat' and hot fusion. Well there is an opposite and equal to heat energy.

Again this lady is smart
Last edited by MerLynn on Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:22 pm

Lloyd wrote:MerLynn said, "To get beyond this, consider that if you tell a child that Allah is the one true prophet, the adult will kill and die for that belief. If you tell kids its ‘mechanical’, and the shell of an atom is where ‘electricity’ comes from and Gravity is the bonds between other imaginary particles, they may ban you from forums for questioning and making proof available for such."

You don't seem to be familiar with people who are fairly open-minded. It's not so hard to revise theories. I accepted the conventional idea of electrons orbiting atomic nuclei for quite a while. Then I came to see Mathis' idea of matter coming from light photons as more realistic and electrons are then attached to the nucleus and only seem to be orbiting, because the nucleus is spinning. If it turns out that electrons are not in the shape that we imagine, that's okay. The mind is flexible and can revise ideas about shapes. We can even imagine that physical reality is virtual reality.

Oh yes I am. On very rare occasions I find an open mind. I found about one a year ago. She is a woman at the University of Tennessee
Are you putting yourself forward as a candidate? From what I read on your post Mathias is correct that everything comes from light photons, but he doesnt explain the shape of the photon and how it combines to form electro-magnetic energy constructs. (well maybe he does but I dont need to know how he puts it just now) These combinations of plasma or structures of light are as infinite in shape as are the infinitely variable shapes of all there is in the universe. They do not make marbles that make atoms that then make the shapes.....

If the Earth is a "marble" where does it end? Where the earth meets the atmosphere? Where the atmosphere meets space? Clearly the Earth has a Magnetic Field, so where does that end if everything IS a magnetic field? Doesnt matter the size of the 'marble, its how its constructed. The construct of its Magnetic Field Pattern is what it is.

Maybe its time for the electro magnetic construct of the Electro magnetic spectrum theory.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:53 pm

MerLynn wrote:
Maybe its time for the electro magnetic construct of the Electro magnetic spectrum theory.
Please, Do it.

lw1990

Unread post by lw1990 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:59 pm

Why would you say everything is water?
Water is clearly made up of simpler parts and behaves differently than other molecules.
We know this because we can deconstruct water into smaller parts - and build a larger part (water) from smaller parts..

That is like saying everything is cars - because the things that make up cars make up everything else.
Lol..

In my theory I propose that everything is a zero-viscosity fluid at the fundamental level, and transforms via a set of behaviors into particles (or not) and those particles then follow a rule set based on the original rule set, that governs particles. Fluid is always making up the particles and always somewhere between the void spaces of particles (which are spheres on the fundamental level, and all kinds of shapes the larger up the chain you go).

But saying everything is water is a stretch just because it's a fluid.. a water molecule is billions of times larger than the smallest particle.

And the parts that make up even a single water molecule is in the billions, if not billions of billions. My mind can't grasp the numerical scale at that high of a formation.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:27 pm

LW, it's a different member who was saying everything is water. MerLynn just says everything can be transmuted into just about anything else, so rocks can become water, or water can become sand or oil etc.

lw1990

Unread post by lw1990 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:36 pm

MerLynn wrote:
john666 wrote:MerLynn, in my own thread http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 10&t=16184

I searched Fukushima on thrunderbolts and about 7 references came up and most were mine.
It would appear its a non entity around here.

I gave some links to why its an extinction event for the earth as great a threat to life on this planet as any other in history. The destructive nature of believing in Particle Physics is evident in both this disaster and its cover up.
The real question is why haven't you informed yourself about this disaster?

This Lady is smart on a lot of issues....

Yes the world and the universe is 100% water. Water is Plasma and has no protons or Neutrons or Electrons in its makeup. This Plasma construct can be altered by interaction with other magnetic fields and its Magnetic Field Pattern can change into everything your eyes can see.
In theory at least, it would make sense if he was saying the universe is 100% "plasma", whatever he means by that, but saying that, for example, the 'universe is 100% water' is nonsense

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:48 pm

It twas I who has stated that The Universe is 100% water.
But that concept is the starting point to understanding what water is.
Some where it says in the beginning, Let there be light. Light is the building block of water.
From waters one can separate them into everything else including the ground,
Fire is water. Electricity is water. Hydrogen is highly negatively charged water vapor and oxygen is highly positively charged water vapor. I have in some 70 odd posts given the basis and experiments we have done 1000's of times over 25 years to assert this.

Without the Sun light there would be the "nothingness" for want of a better description. So light does all that we know as life. Theres a reason water vapor freezes along its matrix structure to make a snowflake pattern.
There's a reason why Prayer changes this crystalline pattern as Emoto (re)discovered. There's a reason why Magnetic Field energy changes underground water into oil and coal exactly like we do repeatably in our workshop.
Everything can go into water and everything can come out of water. Including thought energy.

So this light that we wish to understand, is manifested to our senses as the Electro Magnetic Spectrum.
When we make any "frequency" of this spectrum we use Magnetic energy from a battery or a spinning magnet. The sun is a spinning magnetic Field.

So what do we see with our eyes and instruments when we examine the sun? We see light and developed a way to DISSECT and measure this light frequency. Then we discovered the sun also emits other frequencies as the ships found themselves doing in WW11 with their radar tracking equipment tracking the sun. Then came the never ending scale of very low to very high. Theoretically there is no measurable ends. (but I know better)
We see light and we see the effects from this light and we postulate what it is and how the sun makes light energy.
From there, all kinds of imaginative theories about the sun and light and the universe has Nobeled many a crack pot theory. The Hydrogen into helium fantasy came about after the atomic bomb testing as this was our only know way of making such "heat". It also served the evolutionists and their life from primordial soups rather than from a never ending suns plasma energy being re crystalized by a powerful mind to make replicating DNA structures or Emotos prayer reformatting water to the level of the stars. When a lightning bolt comes from an area of the sky where the atmosphere is condensing and strikes the ground or the upper atmosphere, it lights up the sky. Lighting is Light.

The ball of water in the sky has a continuous lightning strikes of electrical plasma discharges, giving us sunlight.
Sunlight is lightning. Lighting is electricity and water is electricity as Lord Kelvins "Thunderstorm" clearly shows.

So lightning can also be explained as Plasmatic magnetic energy equalization phenomena.

What is this Suns Plasma? The 3-4 Base Table sets out the mathematical construct of how Plasma forms 'matter' or energy constructs. It looks like a snow flake pattern because it is. Everything has a crystalline structure or Magnetic Reasonant Field Pattern. Its this frequency a mass spectrometer measures to determine its "chemistry" makeup.

These singular bits of Plasma or sunlight (think photons) are like Keshe describes in his book "The Structure of Light". They are like singular bar magnets with a N and S pole. Think of them as a Lego piece. Being magnetic (isnt everything????) 6 of them come together to make a 4 sided pyramid structure. This constitutes the smallest 'parcel' of 'matter' or Electromagnetic Energy Construct.

As the Sun releases this Plasma, these 4 sided energy clumps coagulate or attract to each other. How many and their size and their format or their Magnetic Resonant Field Pattern determines at what FREQUENCY they vibrate at. Each Snow flake pattern has a different Frequency. all these frequencies can then be measured coming from the Sun as the Electro Magnetic Spectrum.

The 'standard'' format of this 4 sided crystalline structure or these 4 sided plasmatic pyramids are most stable and visible to our senses as what we call water, ice or gas.

That is the beginners guide to the Real Plasma Universe and the understanding of the electro magnetic spectrum.

Again, I repeat, and their exists videos on the net, to show water being turned into oil with DC energy and water burning after a couple seconds of DC energy being applied to the water. Fire is water and water is fire as both are made from Plasma or Plasmatic structures. Just as oil is entirely a Plasmatic Structure and all we do is use DC magnetic energy to Create a magnetic Field within the water to electromagnetically restructure the water into oil. Just like the Earths Magnetic Field does to underground water. Making Coal from water like the earth makes with our lab equipment takes a little longer as it needs to dry out. Lesser known fact but many coal miners when open cutting find at deep vanes the coal is still liquid and takes a few hours in the sunlight to solidify.

When we make a Negatively charged magnetic field generation device (neg center) it turns everything into water, even fresh runny concrete in seconds. With a positively charged Field generation device it dirties the water making coal, oil or salty water. Some of our equipment when 'disturbed' turned the fresh water being pumped through the inline magnetic device plugged up with brand new beach sand. Yes Geology is wrong.

Clearly one needs a new atomic structure to explain why we can duplicate the earths magnetic fields in the 1000's of experiments we have done.

Unless your drunk on Cool Aide with the ingredients of protons electrons and neutrons, then you'll believe anything.

I could expand this into an encyclopedia of many volumes one for each branch of "science" with diagrams, equipment and experiments. But I fear in the interests of National Security and the possibility of man having a greater ability to kill his planet and each other, its going to remain on the Thunderbolts forum as the ramblings of the Wizard of OZ.

But it is fun trying to open minds that think they are already open HAHAHAHAHA
Well at least they are open enough to let me post and even read it !!!!!

if there's any really inquisitive thought provoking questioners yearning for more I may explain where the Sun gets its never ending energy from. But it does invite how it began and why it will never end unless its deconstructed electromagnetically. But realistically, super novas or exploding stars is some one testing a new weapon of mass destruction and that invites a HUGE response from the powers that be so they dont find many with hubble.

You just cant make this shit up from photons? Or can you?

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:11 pm

"In theory at least, it would make sense if he was saying the universe is 100% "plasma", whatever he means by that, but saying that, for example, the 'universe is 100% water' is nonsense"

Did I answer that point you have made satisfactorily enough in the previous post?

If not try this.

Its easier to play with water and do all kinds of experiments with it. 1000's in fact.
If i said we do "plasma" experiments to transmute water into coal, it would appear even more nonsensical especially on this forum of highly educated critics.

Water as we drink it, is the "natural" snowflake pattern of Electro Magnetic Plasma Structures coagulating after their disintegration or release from the Sun or fire.

So yes, in fact the universe is 100% Plasma or tiny 'lego' pieces. A Magnetic Bar of Light.

On this Magnetic Field we call earth, everything is made of these water structures and given this concept isnt easy to explain, its easier for those with no science learning to say its "water".

Its not an electric universe, its a plasma universe where the plasma morphs in and out of the structure we know as water. Allowing it to be correctly described in simple terms as a Water Based Universe.