DAY LIGHT HOURS HAVE EXTENDED

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

WINDINWATERS

DAY LIGHT HOURS HAVE EXTENDED

Unread post by WINDINWATERS » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:17 pm

Has anyone noticed that the day light hours are longer than the supposed first and last light times lately.
Last night the last light extended a further 20 minutes for instance and even after that when the stars had come out there was a white streak of light high in the sky to my south west.
This morning where I am positioned on this orb first light was supposedly to be at 4.49 am but it occurred at 4.17 am more than half an hour earlier than it is supposed to, has anyone noticed changes to the light period of the day in their region.
What would cause such an EVENT to happen ?

D_Archer

Re: DAY LIGHT HOURS HAVE EXTENDED

Unread post by D_Archer » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:58 am

That would be the quiet sun?, the whole sphere shines evenly now.. maybe this increases its 'reach'... just mumbling..

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

WINDINWATERS

Unread post by WINDINWATERS » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:35 am

D Archer is that Asher shooting that bow.

I was really shacking my head at dawn this morning rechecking the first light time for my region a few minutes either way who cares but half an hour early shook me.
I was not mistaken and have begun a log because if it has changed which it has nothing is stopping it from altering further and further, possibly.
Being in the southern hemisphere is obviously different to your location but I am wondering what kind of variation is occurring in the northern part of this round rock.

WINDINWATERS

Unread post by WINDINWATERS » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:55 am

Just to update on today's first light which reconfirms it is occurring much earlier than it suppose to.
9th December supposed first light is 4.50 am for my region, fist light observed at 4.07 am.
I am aware the northern hemisphere is a differing season to the southern hemisphere but this must be happening in the northern part of our globe as well, can anybody confirm this EVENT. Love WINDY

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:17 am

WINDINWATERS wrote:D Archer is that Asher shooting that bow.
I am the second son of a Jacob curiously, the image is a seal mentioning 'Net Hagab' in hebrew, meaning 'for Hagab', it depicts an archer obviously, when i saw it i felt connected to it somehow. The find > http://www.antiquities.org.il/article_e ... 40&id=1442 / as mentioned in the article it is in Assyrian style which probably made you mention Asher, i do not know if the archer is supposed to be Asher.. but could be...thanks for that, i will look into it.
---

It was misty today (The Netherlands), don't know when first light was.

Regards,
Daniel Archer
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

WINDINWATERS

Unread post by WINDINWATERS » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:29 am

i remember you being one of the positive posters at another site which I feel is not worth mentioning,
so thanks for the reply, WINDY

WINDINWATERS

Unread post by WINDINWATERS » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:25 pm

This mornings first light occurred at 4.03 am instead of 4.50 am however it was very different due to complete cloud cover.
At 3.48 am a beam of light shone from the horizon into the sky and lasted for about 10 seconds it came from the north eastern horizon. At 4.00 am a small area of white light began to form to the east where the sun arises and just lingered there.
At 4.20 am the main areas of light where to the southern and northern horizons with the southern horizon dominating until the sun light from the east took over.
The whole event was bizarre to say the least.
I can only surmise that nobody has even bothered to arise to confirm that first light is occurring much earlier than it is supposed to.
I know myself although I am enjoying the specter of it all I m not sure how much longer I can keep getting up this early myself.
All the best, WINDY

kmcook

Unread post by kmcook » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:21 pm

....."it occurred at 4.17 am, more than half an hour earlier than it is supposed to"...

Supposed by whom? Who Sez?
Is it from a weather bureau prediction, an astronomical emphemeris, the local newspaper, TV news?

WINDINWATERS

Unread post by WINDINWATERS » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:12 am

Been using Willy weather but the bom has the same times for first light sunrise.
Last light is longer by 10 - 20 minutes just not as noticeable as the dawn

kmcook

Unread post by kmcook » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:21 pm

OK, thanks.
Me too, I use Willy Weather site.
Northern Tamania, I'll check out the end of day times here later this month at our beach shack (unimpeded skies and views), but I'm not getting up for any first light test !

WINDINWATERS

Unread post by WINDINWATERS » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:27 pm

Yeh I missed this morning but people do not seem to interested anyway. there is a slight lengthening of 10 -20 minutes in the evening last light but the morning first light is just in your face being 40 minutes earlier than supposed,
What is happening ?

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:21 pm

This may be what you are seeing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiacal_light

WINDINWATERS

Unread post by WINDINWATERS » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:48 pm

Thanks for the reply and probably the most legit reply so far, but what I am seeing is DAYLIGHT 40 minutes before it is supposed to happen, you could sit outside and read a book at 10 past 4. This is real confirmed day after day and also by my neighbors,

WINDINWATERS

Unread post by WINDINWATERS » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:47 pm

Daylight time has further extended, it is now more than 35 minutes past last light in the evening now.
I am expecting the last light to extend 40 minutes past the last light time in the coming weeks.
Surely you all can observe this occurring ?

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:43 am

I checked Willy Weather tonight and sunset was exactly when it said, to the minute.
07:19 PM

I don't know if you are counting dusk. There is still daylight in the sky after sunset.
Or if you are on a hill, you may see the sun for longer.
~Paul