Force Between Parallel Conductor Currents Without Magnetism.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MerLynn

Re: Force Between Parallel Conductor Currents Without Magnet

Unread post by MerLynn » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Not wishing to take from the OP where magnetism is theoretically removed from parallel conductors, and I contend that one cant so why not build into parallel conductors magnetic induction or creation.

You might have missed Kevin... Cold Fusion as we have done it many times.
I dont think I've mentioned our levitation experiments where we can make an aluminium plate or carpet work over water better than land much like Michael J Fox's Back to the Hooverboards.....

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 10&t=15926

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:00 pm

MerLynn wrote:Not wishing to take from the OP where magnetism is theoretically removed from parallel conductors, and I contend that one cant so why not build into parallel conductors magnetic induction or creation.

You might have missed Kevin... Cold Fusion as we have done it many times.
I dont think I've mentioned our levitation experiments where we can make an aluminium plate or carpet work over water better than land much like Michael J Fox's Back to the Hooverboards.....

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 10&t=15926
Merlynn,
I didn't miss that thread.
I recommended K.I.S.S.

We are products of this planets memory field, what that memory contains (akashic records) each living entity ( independent field) can access in a radio antennae sort of method, and will know the information it receives.

For the overall memory field of this planet to contain the information you are posting will take time, each persons individual memory field strives to be correct( ego) thus a mass resistance has to be overcome.

Once it has been overcome then all will know, and accept as the normal the information.

Frustrating in the extreme????
Kevin

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:54 pm

Alas... so few understand the memory of Water and the Plasma universe theory is a Unifying Field Equation.

You know the one everyone is trying to discover using electrons and hydrogen BOMBS err bonds.