We all grow up believing that the moisture in clear air is g

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

jimmcginn

Re: We all grow up believing that the moisture in clear air

Unread post by jimmcginn » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:30 pm

seasmith wrote:
by jimmcginn » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:06 am
Evaporation/sublimation DO NOT involve the detachment of, "individual molecules of H2O." Evaporation/sublimation always involve microdroplets.
So do these "micro droplets" consist on two molecules, or maybe three molecules ?

Ok, now i'll shut up

:D ;
Before you ask that question I would suggest you get a firm grasp of this concept:
Zeroing of Polarity With Fully Symmetric H Bonding
Here is a link:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 82#p117060

I recommend that you don't respond here until after you've thoroughly digested the content at that link, if ever.

Regards,

James McGinn / Solving Tornadoes

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:20 pm

James,

i've already explained to you that your conception of "H Bonding" is bunk.

(you needn't try to conjure an answer here)

jimmcginn

Unread post by jimmcginn » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:35 pm

seasmith wrote:James,

I can't even imagine how frustrating it must be to be so sure you are right and so completely unable to say how or why.

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:08 pm

jimmcginn wrote:
seasmith wrote:James,

I can't even imagine how frustrating it must be to be so sure you are right and so completely unable to say how or why.

I can say the same for you Jim.

So whilst in that glass house of yours where your lazy arse sits (well mods.... what else can I say to some one who constantly ignores observable truths and invites/challenges/cash rewards etc) and cant unseat itself to do anything other than throw, "prove me wrong" stones.....

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:14 pm

We are all indoctrinated to believe water is a mixture of marbles. Its done only because when ELECTRICITY is applied to CAUSTIC solutions with COPPER AND ZINC electrodes it produces 'gasses' that test 'similar' FREQUENCIES to other manufactured gases we have labeled oxygen and hydrogen.

Has anyone ever changed the metals used in the electrodes and then tested the FREQUENCY of the gases?
Has anyone ever used as pure a water as can be found or made pure water and used copper and zinc electrodes?
Has anyone ever switched the electrode metals polarity in the caustic or pure water solutions?
Has anyone ever used stainless steel as electrodes?
and i can think of quite a few more variants of this water is H2O experiment.

No, NO one here has ever done any electrolysis experiments and tested the gases.

Everyone here believes some experiment that doesnt even use pure water to make gases that was done a long time ago. Anyone who repeats the experiment fails again to use apparatus in the experiment that doesnt contaminate the experiment. And so the stupidity of water is H2O continues and all the anomalies of water continue to be a source of theoretical debate all without end as the experiment is flawed.

I contend that until all the above experiments are done again, now that modern science has a 'Frequency" tester to determine the (supposed) atomic structure or 'element' the theory of water as H2O just doesnt hold water.

So Jim its back to the lab to do repeatable experiments before you come in here (water) spouting off what water is.

So what is Water again Jim and How did you come to that belief? I think you should answer that question and we determine what water is before you make any assumption about moisture in the atmosphere.

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:33 pm

What water is, is the very foundation or core truth to the entire Electric Universe theory.

No one here understands water or its true 'electrical' (magnetic current) format.

The entire concept belief system is based upon critically flawed experiments and poor to worthless observations.

Leaving the entire world CONfused,

jimmcginn

Unread post by jimmcginn » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:48 pm

Merylynn:
We are all indoctrinated to believe water is a mixture of marbles.

James McGinn:
I agree with this. Most people are unaware of neutralization of polarity associated with H bonding. They don't realize that this is the reason that liquid water is so fluid and so electromagnetically neutral. And, thus, they are unaware that breaking or restricting H bonds actually activates its polarity.

Most signifcantly, until a person understands how this produces zeroing of polarity with dual H bonds that this is the mechanism of H2O's high heat capacity.

You have thus far failed to convince me that you understand and/or concur with any of this. Also, you make a lot of extravagant claims but I don't see he follow through. IOW, I don't see you attempting to build a bridge between our current understanding and your extravagant claims. I know this isn't easy. But the fact that you are not trying leaves me unimpressed by your claims.

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:43 pm

jimmcginn wrote:
Moist air is heavier than dry air.
Engineering Toolbox wrote:Note! As we can see from (6) - increased moisture content reduces the density of moist air - dry air is more dense than moist air.
http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/densi ... d_680.html <---click the link, the math and explanation is there (for those who don't understand)

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:11 pm

jimmcginn wrote: you make a lot of extravagant claims but I don't see he follow through. IOW, I don't see you attempting to build a bridge between our current understanding and your extravagant claims. I know this isn't easy. But the fact that you are not trying leaves me unimpressed by your claims.
desperately trying not to be with malice, your kindergarten intellect is painfully obvious.

The one bridge I have built is the SilverJoe Cell that electromagnetically restructures water into silver.
A whole thread is devoted to it.
You Must buy one to obtain a device that YOU can PERSONALLY test. The purchase or sale price includes the IP. Which by the way you wont be able to reverse engineer but at least you will have one that works unless you pull it apart. You see its built upon Field science not marble science. You disassemble a magnetic field generation device its like breaking a magnet, you cant put it together again.

Its a start for understanding water is not H bonds or other some such crap.

But No you will not do it. I dont have to, I only need to make available the device for testing.. There, fulfilled your every request. And provided you with something that begins to correct the magnetic imbalance your thoughts have instilled upon your water.

But wait there's a whole lot more Jim... You constantly ignore how I question your electrolysis proof of water.
But you continue do believe in flawed results.

If you cant get past a simple electromagnetic field creation device to electromagnetically restructure water available on eBay to anyone and continue to denigrate me for not providing "proof" when its right before your eyes says what of you Jim?

I might add that I have attempted to NOT use this forum to promote anything for sale... Its just Jim wants more proof and well it is available for those who seek. I am the only person in the world who can make this device and make it work. all the replicators fail. So there must be some unknown science principle yet to be discovered or understood. Its Called Field Science where Water is an electromagnetic construct made from the suns plasma which also makes water and everything else.

jimmcginn

Unread post by jimmcginn » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:58 am

Maol wrote:
jimmcginn wrote:
Moist air is heavier than dry air.
Engineering Toolbox wrote:Note! As we can see from (6) - increased moisture content reduces the density of moist air - dry air is more dense than moist air.
http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/densi ... d_680.html <---click the link, the math and explanation is there (for those who don't understand)

This is nonsense. Engineering toolbox never measured. They calculated based on bad assumption, as I've explained explicitly.

jimmcginn

Unread post by jimmcginn » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:12 am

MerLynn wrote:
jimmcginn wrote: you make a lot of extravagant claims but I don't see he follow through. IOW, I don't see you attempting to build a bridge between our current understanding and your extravagant claims. I know this isn't easy. But the fact that you are not trying leaves me unimpressed by your claims.
desperately trying not to be with malice, your kindergarten intellect is painfully obvious.

The one bridge I have built is the SilverJoe Cell that electromagnetically restructures water into silver.
A whole thread is devoted to it.
You Must buy one to obtain a device that YOU can PERSONALLY test. The purchase or sale price includes the IP. Which by the way you wont be able to reverse engineer but at least you will have one that works unless you pull it apart. You see its built upon Field science not marble science. You disassemble a magnetic field generation device its like breaking a magnet, you cant put it together again.

Its a start for understanding water is not H bonds or other some such crap.

But No you will not do it. I dont have to, I only need to make available the device for testing.. There, fulfilled your every request. And provided you with something that begins to correct the magnetic imbalance your thoughts have instilled upon your water.

But wait there's a whole lot more Jim... You constantly ignore how I question your electrolysis proof of water.
But you continue do believe in flawed results.

If you cant get past a simple electromagnetic field creation device to electromagnetically restructure water available on eBay to anyone and continue to denigrate me for not providing "proof" when its right before your eyes says what of you Jim?

I might add that I have attempted to NOT use this forum to promote anything for sale... Its just Jim wants more proof and well it is available for those who seek. I am the only person in the world who can make this device and make it work. all the replicators fail. So there must be some unknown science principle yet to be discovered or understood. Its Called Field Science where Water is an electromagnetic construct made from the suns plasma which also makes water and everything else.
So, let me get this straight, you have a device that turns water into silver. And you are selling it on Ebay.

Does it produce silver in large quantity for a low price? How much electricity does it take to convert a gallon of water and how much silver would I get? I'm thinking along the lines of doing this at large scale with the purpose of becoming filthy rich.

Is there a spec sheet for your water to silver conversion device?

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:06 am

And people wonder why we can't get the Electric Universe to be taken seriously...

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:24 am

And people wonder why we can't get the Electric Universe to be taken seriously...
willendure,
Do you need to be reminded that there is a disclaimer at the top of every forum page?
"The ideas and opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect those of T-Bolts Group Inc or The Thunderbolts Project(TM)"

Forum members are allowed a great deal of latitude on this particular board (NIAMI). This is the board for "new insights" and "mad ideas" hence the title. Time will sort out in which category each idea belongs.
Is there something wrong with setting aside an area where there is a little freedom?

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:47 pm

nick c wrote:
willendure,
Do you need to be reminded that there is a disclaimer at the top of every forum page?
"The ideas and opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect those of T-Bolts Group Inc or The Thunderbolts Project(TM)"

Forum members are allowed a great deal of latitude on this particular board (NIAMI). This is the board for "new insights" and "mad ideas" hence the title. Time will sort out in which category each idea belongs.
Is there something wrong with setting aside an area where there is a little freedom?
None at all, I'm all for freedom of expression. Just couldn't stop myself poking some fun at how ridiculous this is getting.

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:54 pm

jimmcginn wrote:
So, let me get this straight, you have a device that turns water into silver. And you are selling it on Ebay.

Does it produce silver in large quantity for a low price? How much electricity does it take to convert a gallon of water and how much silver would I get? I'm thinking along the lines of doing this at large scale with the purpose of becoming filthy rich.

Is there a spec sheet for your water to silver conversion device?

Your childish approach to theoretical discussion is all to apparent Jim. Is this an example of your "cloud burst"?

Do you have to resort to infantile points to refute proffered data?

You obviously did not even look at the subject matter or its operating procedure to make such pathetic rebuttals.

Why you chose to ask such questions when the answers lay in the presentations and info already available clearly displays your closed minded approach to all this forum has to offer.

Jim, you are a man of straw. Everything you write is suspect and devoid of any real meaningful intellect.

The platinum cell is a far greater interesting electromagnetically restructuring device.... The gold cell restructuring device requires a 'unique' voltage and amperage which again gives you a clue that there's a most definite clinical procedure to this Field Science.

One you dare not understand as it will send you into a nuclear meltdown of disassociate cognizance.

Here's another (or did you already ignore this experiment?)
http://footbathtruth.com/documents/pdf/ ... 0Water.pdf

that shows electromagnetically restructuring water with just the additions of 'electrons' from your outdated theories.