Brawndo Has Electrolytes

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

jimmcginn

Brawndo Has Electrolytes

Unread post by jimmcginn » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:38 pm

http://scottishsceptic.co.uk/2011/08/26 ... ment-39146

Convection is non-existent on our planet. Its a belief system. A religion. Nobody can address it factually because it is factually nonsensical. It's just dumb people following dumb people, like sheep. Everybody follows, nobody can describe why. Nobody will even try. Like global warming. You and Will demonstrated this brain-dead approach right here. Will gets emotional. You repeat the same thing, over and freekin over. Neither of you address the blatant contradictions of the convection model.

Believers dodge contradictions. Scientists embrace them, explain them. If contradictions exist your theory is wrong or flawed. The convection model maintains huge contradictions. Hell, even the observation that most moist air is along the surface and most dry air is a few thousand feet above is an observation that kills the convection model. I pointed that out right here in this thread. DM provide an absurd explanation. And you didn't notice it. That alone tells me you are not a scientist.

You say we can ascribe some clouds to thermals. That is just dumb confirmation bias. Dumb people assume humans are less prone to confirmation bias collectively. Actually humans are more prone to confirmation bias collectively. Sheep follow bigger herds. Do the math on cloud convection. Nobody ever does. Math doesn't lie. People lie. People are easily fooled by observations that appear to confirm what they believe.

The dynamics of our atmosphere--including Hadley cells--have to do with boundary layers (between moist air and dry air) where flow/energy accumulates, and water-based plasma forming vortices along these boundaries, causing storms and jet stream. Convection plays no role at all. Electricity actually plays a larger role that anybody has been assuming, especially with respect to keeping heavier moist air suspended, it causes evaporation. The solar wind is the source for this electricity.

I've challenged you many times to explain what you claim you understand. You refuse. You will not attempt to explain. You do not understand. You just believe. You just keep repeating the brain-dead mantra of believers. BTW, the data in the tables isn't directly measured. It is derived using assumptions. I have refuted the assumptions. That is all that is necessary. It's not my responsibility to chase down the ghosts of your imagination.

This is what you sound like to me:
Idiocracy - Electrolytes - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA