Structure of the Aether and origin of mass

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Webbman

Structure of the Aether and origin of mass

Unread post by Webbman » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:03 am

Hi,

I am going to use this thread to gather insight (starting with part 1) into my thoughts about the universe. Feel free to try to tear it apart. I will add more when I can. This is an insight thread so don't ask where i've been published or laboratory results. Just tell me why you think it can't work. Thanks

Part 1: basic components

It is my belief that the universe is indeed a very simple structure made of a single dynamic building block that we take for granted but is routinely expressed around us in various shapes.

I call the building block the strand, but you could call it electromagnetic strands, aetheric filaments, or spaghetti if you want to visualize it in its common form as heat, or organized repeating muscle fibers if you want to visualize the arranged side as electricity/magnetism. The only thing that is different is the alignment and how the energy is transferred.

Basic building block

Whatever the aether is composed of, it is composed of something. In biology the filamentary structure is very common from muscle fibers to hair. In space the filamentary structure with Birkland currents and the stings of solar beads hanging from them. There is no shortage of the examples of the filament structure in nature from the micro to macro scale.

So we make the assumption that we have this dynamic electromagnetic strand that has the basic principle that we see in magnetism that they cannot go through each other. They can go around, bump off or attach end to end but not through. How the energy is transferred is a simple function of how they are organized. What can we do with such a structure?

what if we made a loop with it? What if we rolled a whole bunch of end to end strands into a large ball? What if we twisted the loops we made? Can we get them to do the things we see every day?

I think the answer is yes. We can literally make anything out of manipulation of this structure, and no other structure will fit. We can make it wave, form loops, form balls and we can align and concentrate it, or randomize and disperse it. Energetically speaking we start with chaos (heat) and end with order (electricity/magnetism). Speaking of matter we start with a single invisible building block and end up with literally mass, as in a mass of them, turned into many higher order structures floating in a sea of indivisible raw material.

You could call the earth a great mass of concentrated aether compared to the aether just outside the earth. Energetically speaking a simple comparison of the stranding also gives you the exact difference in energy potential as it is just a function of the base unit.

No occult forces

The premise of a dynamic building block in the form of an electromagnetic strand allows us to account for forces without action at a distance or what I call occult force. Since there is something there (aetheric strands) there is something that can be aligned in real time and thus all that would be required for the electric force to manifest itself is the actual process of alignment. No quantum bullshit or spacetime warping or other magical processes. A connection can be made at any distance through the process of alignment, the same way using more electricity increases your signal strength in electronics. Alignment is the only true force and alignment and the electric force are one and the same process.

Higher Regulated Structures

The Electron

The electron is a primary regulation structure. It is simply a loop. A strand attached end to end. It cant get any simpler than that. Changing the shape changes the function. What was once wild now has an order to it. We can now conserve the kinetic energy where before it had to disperse, now it can both hold and absorb kinetic energy from the nearby environment allowing it to capture and achieve a higher energy that dissipates slower than the structures its bumping into. This is the source of the concept of the differential. This allows for regulation of the ring or loop as the energy is translated in its wave function around and around trying to dissipate to equilibrium.

The loop can be composed of many strands but always a fixed number meaning that the circumference will always be an positive integer value. i.e n=1,2,3,4,5. This also determines its potential energy level and its stability. More strands equals more connections equals lower stability generally, Though other factors like symmetry might override such as equal or unequal number of strands in the ring as this is an electromagnetic structure. The negative charge is the ability of the ring to store more energy in its loop than its surroundings. i.e charged, vs uncharged (preferable to positive or negative)

The photon

The photon or light ray is an electron with its shape changed. Rather than a loop it is torsioned into a helix. The properties of the helix are energy dependant. Gamma ray =high torsion, light=lower torsion. Same structure. The number of twists, and strands determine its properties. You ca have a full spectrum with various combinations of twists vs strand count. High strand count plus low twists=radio "wave". Funny how the waves turn into rays as they get more energetic in the terminology. They are the same thing organized differently. Certainly they can all be made from electricity. A photon that loses its twists will become an electron once again and an electron who loop is broken will become heat (chaotic stranding)

The proton

The proton is an actual mass of chains of strands. A polarizing structure that causes the strands at first to form a ball through strands accumulation and then aligns the chain ends such that one end always points inward and the other end points outward, like a Velcro ball with all the little hooks pointing outward.

the ball is still floating in a sea of strands and since all the hooks at pointed one way (another form of alignment), the strands around it become aligned as well.

The positive charge of the proton is not really a positive charge but rather a lack of charge. It has a great mass of stranding, but can only regulate energy through its bulk (like the earth), Its always looking for more charge so is a form of charge sink or capacitor. It is massive compared to the electron loop and ensnares electrons through the polarized(one way) stranding that exists on its surface. The electron is the energy store and proton the energy sink. Because of the properties of the loop the proton always loses more energy to the electron than it gains from the bumping and thus the proton has an eternal energy deficiency and can never achieve equilibrium. What we call positive charge, ground, sink...whatever.

The Neutron

A combination of a proton ball and an electron ring, the neutron has the abilities of both structures. The location of the ring is what allows to interact with protons as it is the ring that interacts with the proton and not the charge starved core. The association of the neutron ring to a proton which is not a force but rather a geometric orientation to a nearby structure. Electrons can surround the proton but neutrons cannot. The orientation of the neutron is why you can have more neutrons but not more protons in an element and also accounts for their instability.

more to come. Enjoy.
its all lies.

Chickenmales

Re: Structure of the Aether and origin of mass

Unread post by Chickenmales » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:27 am

Interesting theory, thanks for posting.

I recently read a book called zen and the art of motorcycle maintainance. In the book the author say's that he came to the conclusion that there are infinite hypotheses for a given scientific problem, and because there are an infinte number it's not possible to test all of them experimentally, therefore it's not possible to ever know if a theory is correct or not. The only way to judge a theory is by it's quality, i.e. how much you like it.

I like your theory. :)

lw1990

Unread post by lw1990 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:14 pm

Your thoughts start out a lot like my own, but where you use strings I use spheres
To create a universe like we see, we need to logically build it up from the simplest components, not adding anything unnecessarily complex like a 'god' that did a bunch of stuff.

I think you chose the idea of strands because it is malleable, but I would argue that it is more complex than it needs to be, similar to how creation-by-god is more complex than it needs to be.

Imagine you have a 2D polygon with 3 sides (we call it a triangle), and you add one side to it at a time forever, would the volume of the polygon at each step be predictable? The answer I propose is no, it would eventually have a pattern of growth similar to Pi. The point is that you don't need much complexity to generate uniqueness that would explain the seeming disarray of the cosmos. Instead of 2D polygons, we know our universe is 3D. Instead of sides, we instead have volume with an infinite number of sides, always. The simplest most unbiased shape to occupy volume is a sphere. We see lots of spheres in the large scale throughout the cosmos as well as smaller ones formulating molecules and atoms.

My belief is similar to yours - one building block, with one force, formulating the totality of the universe - energy, matter, gravity, everything.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:20 am

how would spheres allow for electricity, forces, heat, light and such?

hard to align a sphere and without something to align you will have to fall back on gravity again.

for instance magnetism is an alignment of the aether in real time. It doesn't align the atoms and molecules in the air, it aligns the underlying structure. The magnet is the substrate to allow this. This direction can be changed when a stronger form of alignment is introduced.

The underlying aether, through stranding, has the ability to form circuits. Iron is geometrically ideal for the aetheric alignment. nickel isn't as good as iron because its geometry is slightly less ideal. i.e less alignment. All the stronger magnetic materials do is increase potential alignment. More aetheric circuits=more magnetism. Each aetheric circuit is basically an expanded electron and that's why we can use them to generate alignments in other materials like copper.

When we charge a magnet for the first time we make these circuits in the aether, which are sustained for a long time because aetheric circuits (like the basic electron) resist dissipation because they are in efficient loops compared to the environment. They can be broken down or overcome by stronger alignment, more efficient alignment or destroyed with heat (de-alignment).

the nature of the loop or simple circuit and its basic efficiency compared to the environment is the foundation of all things. How could this be accomplished with spheres? How do you make a circuit out of a sphere?
its all lies.

lw1990

Unread post by lw1990 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:46 pm

the sphere is the elemental building block - but further derivatives such as a fractal lattice of spheres from that basic single spherical structure interacting with a fluidic aether form electricity, different types of motion, heat, light, etc, as well as gravity. I'm currently trying to explain all this in another thread in small parts, I don't want to detract from your ideas, I just thought we had a similar foundation and that was cool. I guess you don't like the idea of gravity because of action at a distance; my theory uses finite gravitational fields, with one-way attraction to the largest mass in the finite field (no pull, just attraction), it all happens through direct physical contact (the gravity field is composed of matter, no empty gaps in the entire universe).

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:58 am

Filaments are not Birkeland Currents
Webbman wrote:... Basic building block ... In space the filamentary structure with Birkland currents and the st[r]ings of solar beads hanging from them.
Charles Chandler says at http://qdl.scs-inc.us/?top=15482:
The Universe is actually full of filaments of various sizes and shapes.4,5 Both gravity and hydrostatic pressure object to this form, leaving only EM as the driving force. Some EM theorists have generalized the concept of Birkeland currents to explain the prevalence of filaments, but without establishing the electromotive forces at play, and without demonstrating that the currents would require material filaments. An electric current actually prefers a vacuum,6 and would evacuate the material in a filament by ohmic heating. So electric currents neither prefer filaments, nor cause them. Rather, the filaments are caused by their electrostatic properties.

He then shows why positive and negative charges tend to line up in fairly straight lines with opposite charges adjacent to each other, which is because opposite charges block the repulsion of like charges, leaving only attractive forces. I.e., a negative dust grain blocks the repulsion between two positive Debye cells and the Debye cells block the repulsion between two negative dust grains. So a string of +-+-+- tends to hold together better than any other arrangement. So there is no significant electric current in filaments, but when the density reaches a certain threshold, filaments tend to implode and form stars etc.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:36 am

I was referring to the morphology where the big and small often resemble each other.

But if what you say is true, then what keeps the formed suns shining? Clearly there has to be some form of electrical discharge at the galactic level to maintain all of this.

The dust didn't come from nothing. It came from the aether, because it is just dense aether. Its ability to separate charge has everything to do with its shape, as I have mentioned above.
its all lies.

Giri

Unread post by Giri » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:05 pm

I copy here a little excerpt from the website of Modern Aether Theorist H. Aspden (RIP):

"It was in 1972 that the key breakthrough emerged and the result was published in 'Physics Letters', 43A p. 423 (1972) under the title: 'Aether Theory and the Fine Structure Constant' . This paper was co-authored with Dr. D. M. Eagles of the National Measurement Laboratory in Australia, it being his initiative in having Dr. Burton of that laboratory's computer unit recalculate the author's derivation of the fine-structure constant, to a higher degree of precision, that led to a cooperative effort in interpreting the result. The key to the exact evaluation of the free-space value of the fine structure constant was a kind of state of resonance as between the form of the aether lattice charge e and that of the electron, the latter having a much smaller charge volume. This 'resonance' was really a condition governed by the conservation of the volume of space occupied by a unitary charge e, according to its mass-energy, in transmutations of state as between the lattice charge form and the electron-positron form we associate with QED, quantum electrodynamics. QED is understood by theoretical physicists as accounting for 'vacuum energy fluctuations' by which they interpret the observed spin properties of the electron with very high accuracy. In electron charge volume terms, this author's theory implied a volume ratio of 1844.52 for the aether charges to be seated at absolute zero electric interaction energy potential energy, but this quantity has to be an odd integer and that brings into play the r-increase displacement needed to give the aether some small level of energy priming, that ratio then becoming 1843.

The formula for the inverse of the fine-structure constant then becomes:

hc/2πe2 = 108π(8/1843)1/6 = 137.0359

which was in 1972, and still is in 2001, within 1 part in a million accord with the value as measured today."

Later he discusses a spherical organisation of same.

Great website, greatly over looked.