Cochno stone

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

johnm33

Cochno stone

Unread post by johnm33 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:54 am

This is new to me, anyone have any ideas about it? They're about to scrape the soil covering off.
http://www.factum-arte.com/lib/kcfinder ... oposal.pdf

kevin

Re: Cochno stone

Unread post by kevin » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:12 am

I have tried for years , with little success, to suggest to cup and ring enthusiasts that such are local representations of the detectable , but none visable matrix.
As I as a dowser can detect such, it means I can recognise such.
Kevin

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:31 pm

johnm33 wrote:This is new to me, anyone have any ideas about it? They're about to scrape the soil covering off.
http://www.factum-arte.com/lib/kcfinder ... oposal.pdf
Seems it was uncovered for 36 hours then covered up again. If it was open for longer I'd go and take a look, maybe about 50 miles away from me.

kell1990

Unread post by kell1990 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:54 pm

kevin wrote:I have tried for years , with little success, to suggest to cup and ring enthusiasts that such are local representations of the detectable , but none visable matrix.
As I as a dowser can detect such, it means I can recognise such.
Kevin
What would the "cup and ring" tell you? Would it mean that you can determine, from your dowsing ability, something extraordinary in the local area?

The reason I ask is that, back in the day, I was a wireline operator in the oil field. We had a continuous spool of .082 wire, 18,000 feet long, on our wireline units. I could put my right ring finger and my right thumb on the wire as it descended into the "hole" (the well) and I could detect every coupling in the piping that the toolstring went through.The weight would alleviate a very slight amount then it passed through the couplings, and many times I could detect a flaw in the well just by touch (we also had a weight indicator on the wireline string). This is very technical and the "tools" we used were unlike anything most people have ever seen. In other words, we didn't just run wire into and out of the hole, but we installed, inspected and changed out plugs, storm chokes, ball valves, gas lift valves, and did many other maintenance issues on oil and gas wells.)

So I can identify with someone who has a a special ability. (And I was in high demand, and very well paid, when I did this stuff.)

So can you tell anything from seeing the Concho Stone? Would you need to get close to it to tell? And if you did, what would you expect to learn from it.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:57 pm

Howdo, kell1990,

We all have senses that have become dormant in most.
It is basically has You utilised it, an ability to attune to the variant signals that all in creation create, akin to been a radio that is scanning the local area.
I tried upon here in a thread called "Dowsing and the lattice" to describe, but it is near impossible.

How would You describe a smell to someone who has never had a sense of smell?

The universe in My opinion is a perfectly packed super conductive solid, it enables creation in 3D which is memory based, the geometry is at all scale, and locally can be detected as polygons about a point, consciousness flowing about the planes of the packed solid transferring across dimensions at such compression points where centripetal and centrifugal spirals form.

As above, so below.

Our ancestors would have had very clear sight of the night skies above them, and keen senses, thus imho, they carved the local detectable matrix in stone that would have been visable above them.

To those who could detect such this would have been akin to an ordance survey map.
Kevin