Programmers Think Tank

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Lloyd

Programmers Think Tank

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:38 pm

Programmers Can Help End Science Corruption, I think

I just read this story, 19 Year Old Creator of chatbot that beat 160,000 parking fines now tackling homelessness, at https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... do-not-pay. That was in the U.K. But the kid plans to expand to the U.S. to help homeless people here. He finds out why people get turned down for things and then uses programming to help find the best solution for each individual case.

Similar methods could perhaps be used to help end science corruption in government, including AGW and many other false mainstream beliefs.

Who wants to help with this Think Tank? Is there programming available that can tell us how to organize a think tank? We need activists and programmers, I suppose. Activists wouldn't have to have programming experience.