new evidence on how our planet was created

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

rmckissock

new evidence on how our planet was created

Unread post by rmckissock » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:21 pm

Hello

I want to share with you guys evidence that I believe would change the game for The Electric Universe theory. I am posting the link to my video, please check it out and see what you think. If you are knowledgeable in Plate Tectonic or Geology then the images and alignments that you see should be alarming because how could this have been overlooked when we all have been looking at it all along. This video is condemning evidence for the gravitational model proves Earth was created from an electric vortex and the evidence is that the process can be seen in the surface features of our planets. I'm not even kidding, why do you think India is the shape of a funnel ? same thing with Mexico and South America and it's true because I have the evidence that proves this is the case. I hope that when you see this video , that you can easily see what I am talking about and as always if you can't, be my guest to prove my claims are wrong, I have no hard feelings against anybody who would try. Thanks for you time and I will check back here for replies I also read them on youtube comments.
I hope this blows your mind like it has mine ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL2p-iFKU2Q

D_Archer

Re: new evidence on how our planet was created

Unread post by D_Archer » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:45 am

All matter recycles charge, charge is real physical photons, with radius and spin. they go out and into the Earth and in time can create any surface feature you see, the most charge enters the poles of the Earth and mostly goes out at the equator.

Photons spin, they usually do not collide but pass each other, left spinning photons and right spinning photons passing next to each other (in opposite directions) are the cause of diocotron instabilities.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

rmckissock

Unread post by rmckissock » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:26 am

I'm not happy with how this video turned out I am probably going to delete it sorry for the trouble this is probably my last attempt to inform thunderbolts of my discovery. It's just the way things are when dreams crash down around you

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:53 am

D_Archer wrote:All matter recycles charge, charge is real physical photons, with radius and spin. they go out and into the Earth and in time can create any surface feature you see, the most charge enters the poles of the Earth and mostly goes out at the equator.

Photons spin, they usually do not collide but pass each other, left spinning photons and right spinning photons passing next to each other (in opposite directions) are the cause of diocotron instabilities.

Regards,
Daniel
So it appears did the creator of this thread?
Kevin

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:37 pm

rmckissock,
Sometimes we learn more from mistakes than success. None of us have the answers yet !
Do not be discouraged.
Jack

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:09 am

kevin wrote:So it appears did the creator of this thread?
Kevin
I dont know, i did not watch the video, but from the OP text it seems he was looking at charge formations, the churnings impress the crust/earth surface.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -