Water vapor canopy

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

katesisco

Water vapor canopy

Unread post by katesisco » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:11 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXBNkwd ... 59.5480674
All the science you could want and more.
Please compare this with the proposed red dwarf planet/sun in its livability. I am thinking the water vapor canopy was the source of the tremendous flood prior to the Younger Dryas first and second as noted in Ryan/Pitman book Noah's Flood. New info about this subject appreciated.

tholden

Re: Water vapor canopy

Unread post by tholden » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:12 pm

The thinking is that Genesis 1 seems to be describing a canopy of water more or less in orbit over the Earth:

GEN 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

GEN 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

GEN 1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

The problem here is that nothing in ancient literature really offers any sort of a detailed description of the Saturn age. Troy McLachlan notes ("Cosmos in Collision") that dwarf stars generally are wet/watery environments:
"Brown Dwarfs as Heavenly Water Carriers

Yet another intriguing aspect of brown dwarfs is their apparent abundance of water. Some of the cooler brown dwarfs are actually speculated to possess cloudy atmospheres full of water....."
We feel fairly confident in claiming that both Earth and Mars were within the ancient heliosphere of Saturn and that ancient heliosphere probably contained both oxygen and water so that a water "canopy" would have included the entire Saturnian atmosphere.

http://saturndeathcult.com/the-sturn-de ... rple-haze/

That of course is a bit hard for one of us to picture but, basically, the atmosphere inside the plasma sheath or heliosphere of the dwarf star was general and not on a planet-by-planet basis.

katesisco

Unread post by katesisco » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:50 pm

Source of fountains of the deep?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDPKD1KbdM
Very thorough explanation.

katesisco

Unread post by katesisco » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:06 pm

Thank you for the Saturnian description. I am wondering if the flux tube might fit also as Saturn would be connected to Sol and the planetary objects created in the tube ala Milton/Degrazie.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:49 pm

katesisco wrote:Thank you for the Saturnian description. I am wondering if the flux tube might fit also as Saturn would be connected to Sol and the planetary objects created in the tube ala Milton/Degrazie.
The flux tube was described as a magic mountain or, in Egypt, as the "pillar" of Shu; I don't picture anybody describing that as a "canopy".

Troy McLachlan and I believe that in very ancient times, flux tubes carried living creatures from place to place, explaining the sudden saltations which we see in the fossil record.