Ancient human engineered magnetic field in Bosnia?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

DanHR

Ancient human engineered magnetic field in Bosnia?

Unread post by DanHR » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:19 am

Hey, so I was watching this video about the Bosnian Pyramid Tunnels (with all the contesting of their legitimacy, I woud've never guessed they even had guided tours of the tunnels).

At about 7:30 the guy starts talking about what I mean.

I thought it could be relevant to the discussion, any opinions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xT_deiFShY

Cargo

Re: Ancient human engineered magnetic field in Bosnia?

Unread post by Cargo » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:55 pm

That's amazing stuff! It get's even better after that. The 28hz quartz chamber, the negative ion chamber. Amazing.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:14 pm

Hi DanHR,
The bloke in the video is a mining engineer, and his father was a mining engineer. He is directing operations there in a huge project. This is not what a con-man looks like.

The ceramic rocks that are posited to have an object inside are very interesting indeed. Perhaps these ceramic rocks were poured into place around the object.

Perhaps one main object of the site was to generate a magnetic field, or some sort of field that has a magnetic field as a consequence. And this field was designed to have an effect on a human. As healing or psychological change.

The pyramid shape seems to at least help in generating the field. The forked water flow underneath the ceramic rock also seems necessary for the field. Maybe there is a field that science is missing.

Cheers,
Mo

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:44 pm

@moses
The ceramic rocks that are posited to have an object inside are very interesting indeed.
The ceramic rocks need to be tested further to see how thick the ceramic layer is. If they are ceramic all the way through then they could not have become ceramic through heating by fire, as the hotter a rock gets the better a thermal insulator it is, so the ceramic part would only be a thin shell. The only way to heat the rock all the way through to make it all ceramic is by microwaves.
The conglomerate of the pyramid structure is also very interesting, and I have read about some similar conglomerate being used in Scottish castles. Some of the rock used to build the castles also have ceramic surfaces, though to have been the result of great fires set by invaders against the walls, but I find that hard to believe. The castles with glassified walls seem to be in a line that runs across Scotland.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

AltClut

Unread post by AltClut » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:26 am

GaryN wrote:The conglomerate of the pyramid structure is also very interesting, and I have read about some similar conglomerate being used in Scottish castles. Some of the rock used to build the castles also have ceramic surfaces, though to have been the result of great fires set by invaders against the walls, but I find that hard to believe. The castles with glassified walls seem to be in a line that runs across Scotland.
Now this is a subject (scottish history ...and architecture) in which I do have expertise. Could you elaborate Gary? :)

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:50 am

Could you elaborate Gary?
Here is one web site:
Uncovering the Secrets of Scotland’s Vitrified Forts
http://www.urbanghostsmedia.com/2015/03 ... -scotland/

The conglomerates, sometimes appearing fused by heat, are mentioned in a number of geological studies, Dunnottar Castle Conglomerate for example. I think these kinds of features strongly suggest plasma/electrical events, and I have similar fused conglomerates in my area, as well as beach rocks that are clearly ceramic, on the outside at least. Usually found in close proximity groups that suggest they were all created at the same time.
Some images here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/garyinsoo ... 6821724363
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

moses

Unread post by moses » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:58 pm

Perhaps the rock/ceramic in Bosnia is similar to the rocks in Gary's pictures. Perhaps such rocks were special to ancient people. Their fascination with big rocks is curious indeed. It is like the rocks channel energy somehow. Perhaps it was the greater magnetic field back then. Maybe the electrical potential difference between the Earth and some distance up above the Earth was much greater than today.

Cheers,
Mo