Planetary orbital distances.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

willendure

Re: Planetary orbital distances.

Unread post by willendure » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:16 pm

Wow, I've never seen a picture of Neptune's 'Fraternity' ring before.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:11 am

Saturn-bubbles1.jpg
Can you see the energy bubbles on the rings of Saturn? 1,000km diameter maybe. There are rings with more than one bubble and if they catch one another they'll merge. It's the crop circle version of planetary accretion.
Saturn-bubbles2.jpg
There's a couple of sharks swimming clockwise in this crop circle design. If we are viewing the north pole of Saturn, the direction of rotation is anti-clockwise but if we are viewing the south pole, the direction is clockwise.
Saturn-bubbles3.jpg
The circle drop here is .6561, .6561. That's the ratio between Saturn's F ring, B ring and the planetary surface.
Saturn-Bubbles-fix.jpg
Where the grid birds fly out at 8 o'clock the rate of reduction is .6561. F ring, B ring, planetary surface.
Saturn-bubbles4.jpg
If we draw radials past the sharks teeth the rate of rotation is 3.75 degrees as in 360, 120, 60, 30, 15, 7.5, 3.75 etc. Those fans break off with the planetary rotation and could go anywhere.
Saturn-bubbles5.jpg
They can still chew channels in the water vapor though.
Saturn-bubbles7.jpg
The F ring and ghost rings. Only the brightest ring is the F ring. The rest are from where the F ring used to be. Apparently, it's caused by bowshock where there is bubble distortion due to solar radiance. It distorts the otherwise circular orbit which develops a wobble. The moon is Prometheus. There is a black fish shape just next to it. It's a gap in the vapor caused by a chunk of broken radials maybe. They just swim around until they run out of energy. Outside of the rings vapor is streaming off into space. The F ring may be a termination shock between bubble shells.
Saturn-bubbles-8.jpg
Fin. Imagine a hemi-spherical umbrella with spiral shaped ribs as the electromagnetic canopy. The spiral tips at the rim are picking up energy -and with it vapor -and heading to the pole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zlLg11DwIU

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:39 pm

compression1.jpg
If the outer ring represents Saturn's magnetosphere getting pushed by solar winds, the rings in the center, which are on Saturn's .9 ratio, are gradually becoming distorted into ellipses as they close to the center.
compression4.jpg

Saturn's south pole.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:44 pm

etacet.jpg
The b orbit of Eta cet is .6561 the size of the c orbit. Those are .81 circles reducing. Actually, I hadn't seen before that .81 x .81 x .81 = .531441 because I kept stopping at .81 x .81 = .6561 and working from there. Saturns C ring is at .531441 to the F ring.

butterfly5.jpg
The circles on the wings of the butterfly are a recap of the ratios so far. Reducing in from the outer circle, the two sets on the left of the thorax are set to .881 ratio, The two sets on the right are set to .9. Both drop to the square roots of those numbers but no further. The registration to the tyre tracks is new. I haven't seen it before. It makes me think that they have to be local to gunsight it like that so they're here now and will be until the circles stop appearing. I'd say anyone who can put a design like the crop circles in the ground is going to have an internet connection so there's no reason why they won't be reading this.
butterfly2.jpg
The peacock butterfly is local.

Incidentally, the tyre tracks are meant to be a compositional foreground. When viewing rings close up they are virtually straight lines so imagine yourself to be looking out through the rings to a cosmic object of some kind.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:31 am

Fivedot.jpg
Like this one. The outer circle drops in firstly on the cube root of .881, .9688 and then by the square root, .938. The solid circle perimeter of the central rondel has a .531441 relationship with the inner outer ring. Apparently, the planetary perimeter sets the ring distances regardless of which ratio it is. The drop from Saturn's D ring to the planetary surface is .9, From the c ring it's .81 and from the B ring, .6561.

The five split system has a 72 degree rotation as in 360, 72, 36, 18, 9, 4.5, 2.25 etc. It looks like magnetic sub-poles are developing at 36 degrees so it will split to ten sections, then 20, 40etc.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:38 am

Jupiter1.jpg
The rate of rotation in the axials here is 2.8125 degrees as in 360, 180, 90, 45, 22.5, 11,25, 5.625, 2.8125 etc. It's a four split system - the outer ring drops in by .9613 and both of those rings drop in .622. (.8538 x .8538 x .8538 = .622) to the inner edge of the solid center ring. From that ring I dropped by .531441 increments to hit the ring incised within the crop. The lemon shapes are actually just one with the four repeats capturing its rotation about the center. It is contained within a band that also features greek spiral type vortexes.
jupiter4.jpg
There is a spiral shape within the compression region that is a compressed spiral. Squashed vertically. There's a lot of top-of-cloud shear caused an invisible electromagnetic shell. It's like looking at smoke under a glass floor.The empty spaces are full of invisible gas. Is it really Jupiter though?
jupiter3.jpg
Drop in from Callisto by .9613 x .9613 = .924 and then it's .622 to Ganymede, .622 to Europa, .622 to Io.

The Juno spacecraft has just arrived in orbit.

Chickenmales

Unread post by Chickenmales » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:37 am

Here are a couple of electric universe videos from Youtube which I think you might like:

Donald Scott: Cosmic Power Lines Part 1 | EU2015
Donald Scott: Cosmic Power Lines Part 2 | EU2015

In these videos Dr Donald Scott talks about Birkeland currents and planetary orbital distances. I think your ideas might fit in pretty closely with his ideas regarding Bessel functions.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:50 pm

sevensplit1.jpg
A seven split. I work out the ratios by placing seven spirals ( in this case) in a circle and then reducing the circle until I hit the spiral intersection points. The crop circle outer edge circles drop at .9556 which is the square root of .9135. Rotation degree in the crop circle outer edge is 1.607 degrees as in 360, 51.42, 25.71, 12,857, 6.482, 3.214, 1.607 etc. The offset circles in the center are an example of ring stacking.
sevensplit2.jpg
A pattern emerges: at .9135 seven reductions are required to .531441. Six split ratio is .9 and requires six reductions. Five split ratio is .881 and requires five reductions, .8538 denotes a four split and requires four reductions and so on.
sevensplit3.jpg

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:56 pm

jupiterb1.jpg
The planet is on .8538 ratio to the outer ring. I didn't want the circles to lay across the planet so I've ring stacked them. The principle of ring stacking is that there has to be a sequence of rings that touch and then form a system wide energy coil. If you wind in by the white circles and out by the black, you'll see how the rings form a continuous loop. This is how spirals are always indicated in the crop circles. Where the rings touch, they knit together and the result is a permanent energy distribution system. There are twisted bushels of crop in the planetary circle which are supposed to be vortices. Tornadoes and hurricanes and such like.
jupiterb2.jpg
Here I've ring stacked eta Cet at, .9487, which gives an idea maybe of how a set of centered circles could get pushed around.
jupiterb3.jpg
I made an error of omission. I didn't check for .622 ratio in the solid center circle of the Jupiter glyph. I backtracked and found that .622 also hit the incised circle in the center. This means that .622 x .622 x .622 x.622 = .531441 x .531441 x .531441. This is yet another level of sophistication in this literally unheard of mathematics that I have only just perceived.
jupiterb4.jpg
The great red spot is below the equator so this is the south pole of Jupiter. Rotation clockwise. I've aligned a circle to the vortex and reduced two. One is at .622, the other .531441.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:34 pm

saturnhexagon1.jpg
When I first saw this last year, I was determined that it indicated the white sub-vortex in the hexagon of Saturn. Two problems: a) the outer circles are not hexagonal. b) there are seven sets of markings around the perimeter. Yet, the circle ratio is rendered so precisely that...what? I couldn't resolve this until I just now saw something. It's the eel-like coil running around the outer hexagon. I have no problem with thinking of this as a Birkeland current.
Saturnhexagon2.jpg
The inner hexagon is obviously a circular ring that is becoming hexagonal which gives the game away as to what happened. The outer hexagonal ring began as circular, then warped.
Saturnhexagon3.jpg
I took the outer ring width and reduced to the center to evaluate the logarithmic reductions in the ring widths. The outer ring would appear to be part of the ratio.
Saturnhexagon4.jpg
The clouds are proceeding to the center and becoming stretched out. In the end they're like tendrils and wisps floating on and in a reservoir of energy.

In the animation below current through the eel is plain to see as is the anti-clockwise rotation of the rings at the center and the clockwise counter-rotation of the white sub-storm.

https://www.nasa.gov/jpl/cassini/saturn ... 1204i.html

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:53 pm

pluto6221.jpg
The outer edge of this design installation is at the ratio of .9487. Inside that, I've reduced by .8538 increments. Three jumps in for .622 to the next inner circle. Either .622 is coming up quite a bit at the moment or I'm becoming more aware of the base increment cubes but either way there is a marked .622 ratio series contained within the solar system.
pluto622.jpg
Reducing from the aphelion of Pluto gives the orbit of Neptune and the Pluto orbit itself is sized at the square root of the distance between the two. So Pluto aphelion x .768 = Pluto orbit, x .768 = .622 = Neptune orbit. A .622 drop from Neptune hits the perihelion of Uranus and from there .531441 is the sequence that picks up Saturn, Jupiter and Ceres. .622 coincides with .531441 at Ceres and again at Mercury.
pluto6225.jpg
I've been wondering about the amount of plain open space in some of the crop circles - I'm thinking they might be for us to draw some ratios on.
pluto6223.jpg

This one is dead plain except for a crisp .9 reduction on the outer edge and another shape that is lemon shaped one end, round the other.
pluto6224.jpg
Imaged is the white sub-storm from the Saturn hexagonal polar cap. There's counter rotation there so it's more likely to be inverse spirals than bow shock.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:10 pm

Saturnmagfield1.jpg
These are the ratio predicted rings of Saturn - accurate to 100% to our existing measured distances. At the outside the F ring, then the A ring, the Encke division, the Cassini division, the B ring, the C ring the D ring and then the planetary surface. I have worked on the concept here that the rings do not end at the equator but continue over the sphere to the poles. When I reduced inside the equator I had to move the ring quite some way for it to meet the sphere. Even a small reduction like .9487 gives a wide band appearance to the planet. It's as if the rings are mashed out over the surface.
Saturnmagfield2.jpg
Same for the southern hemisphere and that's what we're looking at below.
Saturnmagfield3.jpg
Imagine that you are looking into the pole. There are volumetric shapes pointing in and then circles expanding away to the equator. Then, the energy, which is of a three or six split system, powers up corresponding energy densities in the form of bubbles out on the rings. The crop circles use darker shapes to denote negative energy and lighter for positive. The volumetric nature of the energy contained in the outer electromagnetic sphere is described by Coulombs law whereas the flat energy plane of the ecliptic is best thought of in term of the two dimensional inverse square law. With the energy vortex going into the pole and then moving outwards, inverse spirals are mandatory.
Saturnmagfield4.jpg
This also means that the overall shape of the field is divided not only by the polar axis but by the equatorial plane as well.
Saturnmagfield5.jpg
Compression lies within the resulting three dimensional shape and this will form an unstable pair of circular zones.
Saturnmagfield6.jpg
Which is what causes the "two lines of lights" we often see above and below the equator of the sun.
Saturnmagfield7.jpg
So a six split field with energy bubbles on the rings.
Saturnmagfield8.jpg

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:50 pm

bubbles1.jpg
If you heat some water in a pan until simmering you will be able to see high energy bubbles skidding about on the surface. They are attracted by each others electrical fields and will be subject to sudden turns of direction to join with proximate bubbles. Underneath the surface of the water the two fields begin to merge into one larger bubble with a single new electrical field.
The crop circles are loaded with spherical bubble renderings. Not the circles that have woven spirals in the centers - they denote poles but if it doesn't have a spiral, it may well denote a bubble.
bubbles3.jpg
There were bubbles here. They were strong enough to deflect the snowflakes which piled up at the equators. Bubbles are non visible, or at least the energy in them is but they often interact with their environments in ways that let us know they are, or were, there.
bubbles4.jpg
The simplest form of bubble is an energy packet of radiance. They have shells but as yet undeveloped internal structures. In the tops of storms, energy forms quite large bubbles. These drift to earth and if conditions are right, with moisture and calm winds, may become visible by the prismatic refraction of light in the shells. That's why rainbows are always circular or semi circular- it's because you're looking at an otherwise invisible energy sphere.
bubbles5.jpg
The ice halos are one step up from the rainbows. It's the energy interacting with ice crystals in the air that reveal their presence. They have all the requirements for a stock-standard bi-polar EM field. The sun is on the other side of the nucleus here and light is being bounced around the structure. At the top, a polar plume. Within the sphere, a vertical polar axis, now aligned to the earth's core, and a horizontal plane of the ecliptic. The brighter flares at the sides are showing the perimeter torus.
bubbles6.jpg
A close up of the polar plume. It's being compressed by the look of it. That means the entire system is contained within a bubble which is then inside another bubble. On top of that bubble is an external bubble that is aligned to the same polar axis as everything else.
bubbles7.jpg
Ice is a good medium for seeing electrical fields just prior to being frozen.
bubbles8.jpg
The universe is fractal because energy is scalar so it's no miracle that we see rings around this rock. Also there are the fans, the outbound radials also known to slice channels in the water vapor around the rings of Saturn. The rock is fascinating. I think it has it's own bubble field. At the top, a chip reveals the presence of an underlying layer so it has at least one shell. There is also a darker marking caused, I believe, by a string of linked high energy bubbles.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:30 am

contact1.jpg
The outer circle drops .9 to the next in, then .9487. From the outer to the third circle in is therefore .8538 of the original circle. From there, it's a drop of .622, the cube of .8538, to the cranium and then another .622 for the eye arcs. The alien face is their symbol. It means them. The feather-like radial branching lines mean transmission. The internet.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:56 am

bubbles9.jpg
.9 ratio circles in the cosmic radiation background. The .531441 circle from the outside is white. .531441 then continues to the nucleus. Shells maybe.