Is there evidence that Birkeland currents created our planet

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

rmckissock

Is there evidence that Birkeland currents created our planet

Unread post by rmckissock » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:30 am

I have created this unlisted video just for Thunderbolts and the Electric Universe theory
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=jQ5AQ5CW3_4
I am hoping that I have found the evidence, in this video

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Is there evidence that Birkeland currents created our pl

Unread post by nick c » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:41 am

You need to update the link as it does not connect to the video you described.

rmckissock

Unread post by rmckissock » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:12 pm

sorry about that, thanks for telling me, I think it should work now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ5AQ5CW3_4

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:20 pm

I believe you are correct with your observations of the patterns and shapes made by some large scale events that have left their impressions at numerous locations around the whole world. The human mind still outperforms any silicon supercomputer when it comes to finding patterns in images, but we have to also consider that we may find patterns that we would like to find to support our beliefs. I see curving, twisting strings of connected stars easily when I look at some astronomical images, but would someone else maybe not see that pattern? Anyway, I do think the scale of those events is evident, but when did they occur?
As for the Birkeland current, I'd be thinking more of a vortex, a tornado like plasma tube, ions mostly. Rather than from a cloud deck though, this vortex would drop down from a plasma deck, a boundary layer, caused in my model by a solar storm event.
http://www.csm.ornl.gov/SC98/vortex1.gif
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

rmckissock

Unread post by rmckissock » Thu May 12, 2016 7:11 pm

thanks for the reply, I've been busy making videos about this subject

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon May 16, 2016 7:53 am

Rocky bodies like Earth or Mars could be created either as part of an original Birkeland current / Herbig/Haro string or via fissioning from a gas giant or dwarf star. I'd assume that the fact of Earth and Mars being part of the group with the ~26-degree axis tilts means that they more likely were formed by the original Birkeland current,

The rough ~26-degree axis tilts of Neptune, Saturn, Earth, and Mars indicate that they were captured as a group.

The basic idea is that those Southern bodies flew into the plane of the sun/Jupiter/Mercury (orbital) system from the South at a rough 26 degree angle and, as the individual bodies spun out and began to orbit as they do now, gyroscopic force caused them to retain the ~26-degree angle of approach in the form of axis tilts.

Norman

Unread post by Norman » Mon May 16, 2016 1:07 pm

The entire Solar System is an integrated part of the galactic rotation. This indicates also an integrated electromagnetic Birkeland current formation of the Solar System in connection with the central galactic Z-Pinch.

That is: Our Solar System must once have been electromagnetically formatted in the Milky Way center. In the beginning as one large rotating glowing sphere of gas and particles from where the planets dispersed on the way out from the Milky Way center.
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.

Electro

Unread post by Electro » Mon May 16, 2016 2:00 pm

Evidence? No, I don't think so. According to the General Theory of Stellar Metamorphosis though, to which I subscribe, Earth is a very old star. At one time, Birkland currents, or whatever you want to call electrical discharges inside (difference in electrical potential within a molecular cloud) or between galaxies, may have formed plasmoids or stars (like ball lightning on Earth), one of them being the Earth. As it cooled and shrank over billions of years through a dissipative system, it became what we know now. According to the theory, a core will form in the center of a star, through Marklund convection, ionization potential, electrodeposition... The star will go through phase transitions (plasma, recombination, condensation, freezing, deposition....).