Electricity = Spirit

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

Re: Electricity = Spirit

Unread post by kevin » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:11 am

In the spirit of solstice, sent via electricity.......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJz_VMKUOWA
Kevin

Kent

Unread post by Kent » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:47 pm

Well all I can say is that this subject has been thoroughly covered. There are a lot of different facets brought up my many people. Seems to me that when things get complicated we get off course. It's somewhat like navigating through the air. Navigation is another simple triad. DRT, Distance, Rate and Time. That seems to be the backbone of navigation. Whether it is applied to flying through the air, sailing the ocean or traveling to Mars. You got to keep it simple. Just look at how complicated the field of medicine is. It's so complicated that nobody knows the answer to maintaining health. I say that maintaining good health is simple. Look at how complicated cancer is. The MediCats have found the "cure" to cancer so many times. They find new breakthroughs almost weekly and perform miracles almost daily. Yet cancer is on the increase. And Like my old Grandpa used to say, "Hoss, if the perceived solution to a problem is as complicated as the problem, then it is not a solution at all but is part of the problem." That is why there is no such thing as a cure for cancer. But to prevent cancer is so simple, just remove the cause and Bingo you don't have cancer.

Sorry I got off course.

Has any of you experimented with atmospheric voltage gradient? Did you know that there is about 200 volts per meter starting from the ground and going up to a long ways up? There we go again electricity is omnipresent. No, it is not dangerous because the resistance is high. I don't remember how many ohms there are per meter but it is very high. Therefore there is virtually zero current flowing. You can measure it if you have the right voltmeter and you know how.

Kent

Unread post by Kent » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:58 pm

Some more about spirit = electricity.....

There is or was a photo going around that shows a human like body partially under a big rock. The body did not appear to be decayed. Look like maybe the rock fell on him or maybe he just went to sleep there to get out of the sun. At any rate if he was made of flesh & blood he could not survive in such an environment.

If he was made of some kind of semiconductor, maybe he was just lying there resting while charging his plasma.

Ok, the laws of physics says that energy and mater can not be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another, ETERNAL? Spirit can not be created nor destroyed, ETERNAL?.....Except by the Chief Engineer who dwells perhaps in the galaxy where Canopas is located.

Isn't it logical that Electricity = Spirit? ..... University Professors and Preachers teach you WHAT to think, not HOW to think. ;-) .....