Rough Draft Basics of 3 Main Types of Free Energy. Basics

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kodybatill

Rough Draft Basics of 3 Main Types of Free Energy. Basics

Unread post by kodybatill » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:45 pm

(p.s. I have forgotten if I already sent this post in, so I am doing it again! Please forgive me if I already sent it in! Thank you!)

Hello all!!! If we can call free energy, where-ever input increases the out-put to the point of creating enough to power itself over twice and then even more, we can include here I believe 3 types of free energy. These three types of free energy mutually accelerate each-other. I believe that the forces represented in what I am about to show are the secrets of utilizing any electrical force or other-wise in the Universe, for the creation of new technology.

Here is some rough information I have sketched out that uses these principles:
Here is a potential natural way of free energy and transmutation of elements in nature. Use a heart or heart type device to translate invisible rays of the universe that break themselves apart, into invisible particles. Move these particles through the rainbow, and have them rest within band 3 of a double rainbow, which is the blue of earthly water, and also the 12th band of a double rainbow, which is the red of eating as one breathes, a type of light from the stars. Move this into a cube with an octahedron perfectly fitted inside of it with the octahedron's points touching each face of the cube. The cube must be made of a material that attracts water to itself, while the octahedron needs to be made of a material that deflects water from itself. Any energy which is created inside and around this device can be carried, multiplied, or changed with a tetrahedron used to travel around the double rainbow, using a type of resonance. The tetrahedron must be made out of a material which gives as little resistance as possible, even anti-resistance, to the double rainbow.

On top of this is a poem which describes how to control water while within this cube-octahedron zone (in this poem, Universal complexes of partial urges means the base complexes of all colors and energies. Non-satisfying urges means all opposite elements around each-other, like the opposite of all colors around each-other. Inanimated guessing means using something that cant be used, and so falling apart back to the original elements):
Eternally you move faster than us. Like water we try to slow you down, but are not able to. Balancing opposites in your particle for birth, you will rule everything. Forget moving closer to water while taking Universal complexes of partial urges, when rising above all opposites. Moving closer to water while taking non-satisfying urges, forget inanimatedly guessing your own place. Forget moving away from water a little bit, and leaving behind only some non-satisfying urges. Leaving water completely but not being able to, leave behind all non-satisfying urges. Not being able to touch something physically, do not try to create matter with it. Not understanding something perfect, do not doubt the design of everything. Finding multiple things doubting the design of everything in the same way, do not move them to enter into something else. That is where we dirty the water with laziness and lies, and create a window of time of death. This is where it ends and it begins. You erase all doubts and pacify all confidence. Balancing opposites in your particle for birth, you will rule everything.

That is a guide-lines for controlling this new technology. It fits along with the first set of instructions as one type of free energy. Now I will talk about two more types of free energy.
One is the cure to telegony of partial urges. This is the star tetrahedron which has 68 movements who together when soul-mates are present, can start to cure telegony of partial urges, which is partial information programed into the DNA from partial quick mental and bodily speed, and how that information causes people and their bodies to guess.
This cure to telegony of partial urges can cure thousands of years of partial information, and has a simple and effective procedure to do this with.

Last is the Dodecahedron, and how when all forms of free energy are together working, an energy is created which burns up virus's of all kinds, and places them within the 5 different types of hydrogen and water in space. This has special abilities such as being one of the most sensitive energies to human thought, and so would be able to be used in creating substances for controlling technology with thought and feelings.
Some but not all of this technology, extra-terrestrials may have. The other parts of it that they don't have give us a clear ability of being able to create even the most perfect technology beyond what the most advanced e.t. race has. This is because no e.t. race in the Universe has a cure to telegony of partial urges. This is where mankind comes in, first curing himself of his own massive telegony of partial urges, cleaning out the virus, and then being able to help all life toward continual out-doing of one's father and mother image.
Altogether these represent the ultimate technology of the future!!!

If anyone thinks that they know how to fashion at least the first part of this free energy device, controlling the invisible particles into a rainbow and then into a cube with an octahedron inside of it of the right water attracting and deflecting materials. Let me know and we can work together. As for the part about controlling all viruses with the Dodecahedron, Anastasia of the family line of Lilith, Thoth, Moses and Jesus has offered to help in creating this technology I believe, if I have accurately discovered her intentions. She said she would help to create a more perfect technology once all woman are united in the world. As to what that technology may be, a few clues have led me to think of some things.

kodybatill

Re: Rough Draft Basics of 3 Main Types of Free Energy. Basic

Unread post by kodybatill » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:03 pm

P.S. Just discovered that when using the heart or a heart type device to turn the invisible rays that are breaking apart, into invisible particles, and then moving them through the double rainbow, before entering this energy into the cube with octahedron inside, have the invisible particles rest upon not only band 3, the blue of earthly water, but also band 5, the yellow of what some people call earthly A.C.E. (Atheric Coronal Elements), and then rest the particles at the same time on band 7, the red of Earthly gasses, and then band 12, the red of eating as one breathes, a light from the stars. All of this together, particularly because of resting also on band 3, the blue of earthly water, may cause the superhydrophobic material the octahedron would be out of to react to the invisible signatures of water, while the water attracting material of the cube might also react. I believe that these two reacting together, while also trying to synthesis the other specific elements from the rainbow I mentioned, might create a type of free energy and transmutation of elements. A semi-hollow tetrahedron shaped device which is super sensitive and anti-resistant to the double rainbow would also be needed to control, communicate and change this energy. It would need to be created in a way where it can reflect and take in the various energies of the rainbow, and able to select them.

Each energy reflected into the cube and octahedron is important, part of the code of a program. The blue of earthly water thinks something is moving faster and so tries to slow it down. The yellow of earthly A.C.E. moves closer to water while taking non-satisfying urges, or opposites of all colors around each-other. The red of earthly gasses leaves water a little bit while leaving behind only some non-satisfying urges. The red of eating as one breathes is step 3 of the second rainbow, and like the blue of earthly water, means thinking something is moving quicker and so trying to slow it down.

These devices might be able to synthesis any energy or material known in the Universe, through the program mentioned here, and it's components that allows one to program it themselves.