The Nature of the Atomic Structure and what Plasma is

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MerLynn

Re: The Nature of the Atomic Structure and what Plasma is

Unread post by MerLynn » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:19 pm

D_Archer wrote:
In any case it is clear Keshe "science" is not what it supposes to be. This is danger territory as corpuscles alluded, i think he is just trying to warn.

Of course the thread title " The Nature of the Atomic Structure and what Plasma is" can be discussed. But posting Keshe verbatim? i think that is not wise to do.

Regards,
Daniel
I have not read anything from Keshe other than the limited Structure of Light excerpt to see how it messes with my view. No verbatim. This is My original Thesis.

Corpuscles is an angry ex conned individual who thought I was associated with the man who ripped him off. I am not.
Corpuscles having been ripped off by a Peter trying to pawn off these Field Generation Devices as an original inventors device has left a bad taste in his mouth and a firm believer that this Field Science subject is a con.
It is not.

Corpuscles

Unread post by Corpuscles » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:45 pm

MerLynn wrote:Just OK?
Is that your apology for such blatant forum rule incursions?
I estimated at least 100 posts, and forum rules say a maximum of 3 per day. So last post for tonite.
You still have a personal attack about your posts.
Lift your game please,
Try commenting on my COLD FUSION theory. Better than all the rest. Worth Nobelling just for the imaginative thought. If I do say so myself. It might be just tooooo true for my security.
Thunderbolts still believes that electrons are found on the shells of atoms.... So flat earth. Stay tuned even if in the Mad Files.
The "OK" was not an attempt to apologise in any way.

Your claims are intrinsically personal. You claim you are the only one or group on the planet that has this knowledge. Therefore directly linked to you.

I have demonstrated that just by viewing a few rambling posts , I could identify the source and even the exact location even the street address (perhaps former) of the "master inventor". You say "don't know" but claim to know him personally for 20 years. If so, you like me , would have visited his residence? I understand why you did not confirm the address, that is understood and acceptable.

I did not initially bring up "Peter" you did!! Therefore you are aware of his association in the same or nearby town.

If you could achieve these claims made in the opening post, they would be worth much more than "Nobelling" as you put it. It would change the world ,possibly for the better.

You wouldn't have any need to promote your theories to the gullible here , merely by putting these devices into real world use would automatically demonstrate the validity.

Why aren't you doing that? You need funds (money)? or maybe a stroke of praise for your illuminated ego?

If the unwary or gullible are sucked in, so be it. However I felt obligated from personal direct personal experience to at least WARN them to be cautious and wary .

Carry on with your mad ideas.

Cheers

( I will consider offering a critique of your "Nobelling"..... Cold fusion theory.) :lol:

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:14 pm

[quote="Corpuscles"]

Your claims are intrinsically personal. You claim you are the only one or group on the planet that has this knowledge. Therefore directly linked to you.

I gave 3 sources for others, Keshe is the most prolific. If I went into what the Head of R&D Case IH Corporation said to me back in 2000 it would add another, even if heresay.

I have demonstrated that just by viewing a few rambling posts , I could identify the source and even the exact location even the street address (perhaps former) of the "master inventor". You say "don't know" but claim to know him personally for 20 years. If so, you like me , would have visited his residence? I understand why you did not confirm the address, that is understood and acceptable.

Being knowledgeable and understanding is two different things

I did not initially bring up "Peter" you did!! Therefore you are aware of his association in the same or nearby town.

Actually, you mention "Peter" first. Both in name and by long haired description. He has NO association with any inventor named Joe other than its a small world and gifted inventors are generally renown in their local community.

If you could achieve these claims made in the opening post, they would be worth much more than "Nobelling" as you put it. It would change the world ,possibly for the better.

Its actually a two edged sword but I guess you need wisdom to understand that.

You wouldn't have any need to promote your theories to the gullible here , merely by putting these devices into real world use would automatically demonstrate the validity.

That is your opinion if you feel you and others here are so gullible. In your self assessment, I feel you may very well be right. How much did that long haired hippy con you out of? A hippy who has no affiliation with anyone named Joe. Or do you still believe the hippies lies?

Why aren't you doing that? You need funds (money)? or maybe a stroke of praise for your illuminated ego?

You really do have communication and personal relationships issues. I came here to share my understanding of the Natural world around me from a Plasma Universe point of view based upon 100's of my own personal experiments. Not only am I contributing to the discussion but adding new material. And doing it FREELY.

If the unwary or gullible are sucked in, so be it. However I felt obligated from personal direct personal experience to at least WARN them to be cautious and wary .

Just because you were conned by a long haired hippy doesn't mean I am associated with him in any fashion. In fact to stop him harassing me for experimental results so he could pawn them off as his own I told him I have sought legal advice over his position. Haven't heard from him since. Being the owner of an international seed business I dont lack for funds.

Carry on with your mad ideas.

As I shall do.

You off all people here on this forum have heard the rumors.
It is unfortunate that you heard them from a con man trying to illicit funds from the gullible not from the source.

The story of the Levitating F100 truck owned by an ASIO agent named JOCK is true. When I met the ASIO agent Jock for the first time and he's like 80 yrs old, He knew everything about me. Musta read my mad file.
Or he considered it his job to know.

How we release this technology and make it known is our business not for any one else to make snide innuendos about.

When I publish for the first time ever here at TH's how to DO 'cold fusion', and why its not so 'marketable', its met with disbelief. And rightly so. One doesnt give long haired hippy children razor blades to play with. But long haired hippy con men would. Did you get cut? is that why you're in such a 'squeaky tone of voice' about scam awareness alert?

I note you havent sent a personal email for the password yet. Afraid it might be true?

Moderators, With such a personal like attack, this is my right of reply.... I will not address this poster again unless presented a question from an inquiring mind perspective.

Thank you for allowing me to further expand upon the nature of the Plasma.

MerLynn

Re: The True Meaning of Galactic Red Shift

Unread post by MerLynn » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:15 pm

dougettinger wrote:So red shift no longer represents the stretching of light waves as the source recedes faster and faster. I am trying to grasp what red shift does represent as regards to the EU perspective.

I can understand if a quasar-type object is ejected toward our line of sight from a red shifted galaxy of a certain receding velocity then this ejected object should indicate a red shift of less receding velocity. I can clearly grasp that understanding which I believe Halton Arpp discovered.

So what is red shift if not a Doppler-like effect of light?

Always a student,

Doug Ettinger
Pittsburgh, PA

There's always another interpretation.

From the perspective of the Plasma Universe, as electricity is plasma.

Plasma from any source, when emitted, released or ejected must travel along or upon the Aether.
Plasma is the structure of light graphically represented as a 'bar of energy with polarity'.
The Aether is the fabric of space that solid boosters push against.
The Aether is what causes 'inertia' or resistance to movement/acceleration.
The Aether is what causes 'drag' on plasma movement and the further the distance the more the drag.
As the electromagnetic spectrum is pure plasma and exhibits 'mass effects' it follows that it too will experience inertia or drag and be reduced in "vibrating energy" as evidenced by this change of frequency in the emissions as a 'red shift'.

further reading
Keshe's "Structure of light" and http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 10&t=15919