Project Camelot

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Project Camelot

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:27 am

Ralph Ring is a brilliant innovative technician who as a young man in the late 1950s and early 1960s worked closely with Otis T. Carr. With the aid of his small team, Carr, who was himself a protegé of the great inventor Nikola Tesla, built a number of flying disks, which worked.... prior to their experimentation being forcibly terminated by government agents.

In a dramatic experiment, Ring co-piloted a 45 foot disk a distance of ten miles, arriving at their destination instantaneously. Ring, now aged 71, tells his story to Project Camelot -- the first time it has been reported.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfM23rAZTSQ&NR=1
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Re: Project Camelot

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:47 am

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

StevenJay

Unread post by StevenJay » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:42 am

Yeah, I found the Ralf Ring and Bob Dean interviews to be both intriguing and sincere. The Dan Burisch material is also quite interesting, although, it is, admittedly, steeped in a lot of black ops/Illuminati, clock and dagger, control-freak nonsense. So, the veracity and true intention of much of the information he presents is easily called into question.

I've backed off from the "Project" in the last year or so because they seem to be losing their original focus (or, perhaps I've simply changed mine). Heh, living here in the high-energy, dramatically EDM'ed landscape of Sedona tends to do that to people. ;)

It's all about perception.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:37 pm

lucky you....WOW.
This little gem is the third piece of the puzzle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKl3mZG6 ... re=related
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:43 am

So there are three things they keep from you and therefore your freedom.
1. The Illuminati own the banks and the industrial military complex and the governments and media.
2. The world is being visited by at least 4 ET...and you are not allowed to know.
3. The free-energy paradigm has been under wraps since about 1935....and you cannot have it.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:13 am

Thanks, JL -- great link. I'm still in the process of viewing them; some get "hung up" more than others. Some links no longer work; it's going to take me all day to listen to the Gary McKinnon tape; it gets "interrupted" every 15 seconds. ;)

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Re:This little gem is the third piece of the puzzle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKl3mZG6 ... re=related

Thanks for that JL, will look some more at Fulford, scary stuff!

It would be easy to write Benjamin Fulford off as a wacko, were it not for the fact that much of what he says is only confirmation of what Buckminster Fuller (who also wrote for Forbes) said for years. His explanations of the Fincap and Lawcap scenarios take us all the way back to the Phoenicians too.

The U.S.A. is not run by its would-be "democratic" government. All the latter can do is try to adjust to the initiatives already taken by LAWCAP's great corporations. Nothing could be more pathetic than the role that has to be played by the President of the United States, whose power is approximately zero. Nevertheless, the news media and most over-thirty-years-of-age U.S.A. citizens carry on as if the president had supreme power.
All that he and the Congress can do is adjust to what the "free-enterprise system" has already done. They are riding on the snapping end of the power-structure dragon's tail.
The frustrating thing to me is that the PTB have, for the longest time, been giving us clues, rubbing our faces in the evidence, in the belief that their slaves are just too stupid to ever figure it out.

Here are a couple of examples, but the Roman pyramid can be found on hundreds of buildings, around the world. Just the fashion of the times? Bankers Trust, NY and Standard Oil, NY.

In my darkest paranoid scenario, I feel it may be too late to do anything about the situation. Through the hard work, suffering and money of their slaves, the PTB have by now created such methods of eradication as to be able to deal with any threat to their powers. And make no mistake, they will laugh at the suffering of humanity, as they always have.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:55 pm

He clearly defined "commerce" from "finance".
Commerce is the money you make and move due to "work".
Finance is what Wall Street is all about...human psychology.
There is no "work" and in fact the money is yours from "commerce"?>
:?

Now they have taken all that money from commerce, transfered it into finance, or in essesnce, you gave YOUR MONEY BACK TO THEM!
:shock:

Yet we freely "trust" them to invest our retirement funds in a mutal fund that is "guaranteed" to be "safe"?
WE are indeed DUMB.

The fact that the Chinese are not going to bow to the Rothchilds anymore may be more telling then some realize...
Check Revelations...
I could never figure out why China would mobilze...now I know.
:?

Now you will understand the military dance that is ongoing right now with the US and China.
It is about the Rothchilds being inbreed crazy stiffs. I see that Alex Jones web page is CIA.
So he is just what you said, rubbing it in our face...he actually is a poster boy for them.
Go figure. Yet it makes no difference...what can we do to break free?

Since 1935 we could have been working to free energy, yet we went to war.
There is many things pressing on us right now, with massive flow of consciouness and information and false information.
Many are asleep, many are awake, many are bought and owned, and they can kill you in a heartbeat.
I have been telling friends to take the money out for two years and too buy gold for 10.
I fortold the Berlin Wall, The Fall of Russia, I now understand how China fits in....its finance.

So the entire can of worms of the EU is right where I always said. The Military Industrial Financial Complex holds the keys to our salvation and also the keys to our prision....it truly is a prision planet.

With the retrival of energy from the field that surrounds you via Spintronics and Nanotechnology and the work of TT Brown and Telsa we can be tripping the light fantastic. Remember that the universe is electric. That all charge is distributed. That spherical geometry is a proper dimension. That Mass is a 2D perfect circular string and only linear. Electro static charge must be properly quantified and it is the same for all atomic units. EM charge holds the nucleus together and is dependent on Mass. Mass and EM are two ways of seeing the same thing. Mass is the side of a piece of paper, EM Charge is the surface of that paper. Nothing ever happens to Mass or EM Charge. Remember that as the perfectly simple and yet profound definition of Mass AND EM Charge.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

dejavouz

Unread post by dejavouz » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:45 am

Hi, and excuse me for my ignorance - but what does PTB stand for? I figure its a NWO kind of thing...?

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:32 am

dejavouz wrote:Hi, and excuse me for my ignorance - but what does PTB stand for? I figure its a NWO kind of thing...?
Hi Dejavouz and welcome aboard. PTB = Powers That Be.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

dejavouz

Unread post by dejavouz » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:43 am

Thanks Grey Cloud: Simplicity can so often be the stumbling ground (PTB) now seems so obvious!

Thanks for the welcome, this looks like a really exciting place to be, I have only recently discovered thunderbolts work, and boy what a discovery!!

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:16 pm

All is hidden under our noses!

The commerce and finance is close to reality.
what's really disturbing is how close the science of EU and finance/commerce are.

Just some quick facts that our prison is self created by tacit agreements with the PTB.

There are no nations all are corporations Privately owned.
When a child is delivered to the doc from the Birth canal
it is regis-tered and certified on Bond paper, to which now becomes astray cargo
picked up by the military and given the legal classification of a warehouse receipt.
we are considered economic generators.

The legal documents that are this Person is a Legal fiction to which is Evidenced by All
CAPITAL Letters.
check all your legal Instruments , your Legal Name is in All Caps and no one will tell you why!

This birthed registration is then tied to a Social insurance number that tracks all the Evonomic activity you generate to then transmit to the economic engine of the corp.

We are the transmitting utility to which we become indentured servants.
all property is in trust to which you have title to only.
we do not and cannot own anything all is property of the state to which is a privately owned Corp.

Sounds crazy right, imagine, can you feed your family or work without using their membership Statuarory documents?

All life on earth has use of their land and the resources except humans, why?

This rabbit hole deserves its own thread but it was touched on so I bring it up.

What happens if you get an infraction, you get charged, and if you don't pay you go into a cell!

Anyways, what do you guys think?
Peace
Or
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:14 pm

Freeman on the land, Canada
:D
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:07 am

How about FreeElectric man in an FreeElectric Universe :lol:

I enjoy studying anything and am open to all ideas.
Ideas are an extension of our being.

Talking and thinking are the same thing ~Leedskalnin~

All Men know what they want, but few know what they need!
~Pythagoras~

I have found that the most powerful secret "powers that be" is our family and friends,
when we are growing up , for we inflict the most conditioning on each other.
The gorillas, a ladder, a water hose and a banana in a cage experiment.

Peace
Or
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:36 am

junglelord wrote:So there are three things they keep from you and therefore your freedom.
1. The Illuminati own the banks and the industrial military complex and the governments and media.
2. The world is being visited by at least 4 ET...and you are not allowed to know.
3. The free-energy paradigm has been under wraps since about 1935....and you cannot have it.
1) Freedom is in your mind. To quote Jesus: "Give the emperor what belongs to the emperor" (He was talking about coins with the emperors face stamped on it) No one can take your freedom, its is a right granted by god/the universe. All you have to do is to claim your right.

2) Are you interested in ETs who only contact the elite ? They may keep them in my opinion :P I only care for ETs who land on piccadilly circus or times square and talk to all humans. No ? If Rosswell was a crash landing extrateresstrial UFO, then why didnt any other ship come to help thier fellow space travellers ? Really, i dont need such beings on my home planet :P

3) There is no free energy. There never has been nor will there ever be free energy. Everything has a price tag on it, absolutely everything.