Humans from another planet

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

danikutya

Re: Humans from another planet

Unread post by danikutya » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:27 pm

My questions: How could living people from Ganymede arrive to Earth?
and if they were the cro-magnons, where came and who are this people, whose pictures are here from the magdalenian period?
http://s8int.com/sophis2.html
The Lussac Stone Age Portraits
In a cave near Lussac-les-Chateaux, in 1937, Leon Pericard and Stephane Lewoff uncovered a number of engraved stones dating from the Magdalenian period which drastically altered the accepted picture.
The flat stones showed men and women in casual poses, wearing robes, boots, belts, coats and hats.(Image:Three of the more than 130 human portraits from Lussac. One engraving is a profile of a young lady who appears to be sitting and watching something. She is dressed in a pant suit with a short-sleeved jacket, a pair of small boots, and a decorated hat that flops down over her right ear and touches her shoulder.
Resting on her lap is a square, flat object that folds down the front, very much like a modern purse. Other examples show men wearing well-tailored pants and coats, broad belts with clasps, and clipped beards and moustaches.
...The Lussac models are by no means the only evidence of sophisticated dress from the Stone Age. Prehistoric cave paintings from the Kalahari Desert of Southwest Africa, dated within the Stone Age period, show light-skinned men with blond beards and well-styled hair, wearing boots, tight fitting pants, multicolored shirts, and coats and gloves."
Another Investigator on La Marche (Lussac)
"Superb quality, and crucially important revelations about life 14,000 years ago do not help the art of La Marche achieve much status at all.
In fact, it is being pushed into obscurity by the establishment for more or less the same reasons. The establishment does not wish to promote iconoclastic ideas about advanced prehistoric civilization.
La Marche breaks all kinds of Stone-Age art conventions. While the Stone Age art almost never shows human figures, La Marche gives us portraits executed in caricature.
Most male faces are clean shaven. We also see stylish goatees, and moustaches. These humans wore fashionably cut clothes. They had soled and heeled knee-high boots reminiscent of the medieval flared style.
On top of all that, the Magdalenians liked voluminous hats, sometimes suspiciously similar to helmets.
... the oldest known representation of a rider on horseback from the Trois Freres site ("Cro-Magnon"-period)
It is inconceivable, such art could be the work of simple Cavemen! "
The stories of La Marche and Altamira indicate that if not for an overwhelming evidence of antiquity, these magnificent art-sites would still be considered as bona fide forgeries.
Instead, nowadays they are certified paradoxes, and as such they are shunned by scientists, and the media, and witheld from the general public". Jiri Mruzek...

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:29 pm

fidelio wrote:Why do some of you believe humans come from another planet? Seems like you're just trying to propose outrageous things for the sake of it. Those of you that support this theory, please give me a few lines of reasoning and your best points of evidence.

(I am partial to Mccarthy's pig-chimp theory, though I have a little theory of my own built on his. I'm open to discussing either with anyone interested.)
I don't know. Why do you believe all humans originated on Earth? Seems kinda short sighted being that there are trillions of Earths out there. That is unless you take the same line as people of establishment science, "There is no proof of alien life".

Just look in the mirror.
http://vixra.org/pdf/1711.0206v4.pdf The Main Book on Stellar Metamorphosis, Version 4

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:36 pm

danikutya wrote:My questions: How could living people from Ganymede arrive to Earth?
and if they were the cro-magnons, where came and who are this people, whose pictures are here from the magdalenian period?...
Cosmos in Collision ( www.cosmosincollision.com ) describes humans coming to this planet in at least two saltations separated by an enormous span of time. The book offers at least one plausible means by which the earliest humans may have found their way to Earth which would have involved a Birkeland current and the kind of maelstrom which such a current would create if the current were stretched between two planets and the contact points on both bodies were over water. Magdalenian people would be descended either from those first Cro Magnons or from some later saltation, if there were any such. The one thing Troy and I are certain of is that Cro Magnon man and the familiar antediluvian people of the Bible were separate saltations.

kalensar

Unread post by kalensar » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:50 am

This is a topic that has keenly interested myself. I'm on board with the camp that thinks humans did not originate on earth because of personal deductions made from thinking about the topic. First?

The gravity is all wrong not just for the dinosaurs, but for we who are currently breathing. This deduction is made on a couple of problems with better origin analysis than what is currently the working models. Spinal problems are my number 2 reason but it ties in with number 1. Spinal disorders can generally be considered a genetic disorder, and barring the chaos that is the earth human DNA code( 4000+ disorders compared to a chimps couple hundred), are the number 1 reason for researching how gravity affects human growth in a living format. Why are spinal problems, primarily deformations, a main torch of dissension? Because no other creature has the same level of spinal problems exhibited by humans. My number 1 reason is the Bone Density issue which amounts to humans having at least 3x less strength than a chimp. How is that an evolutionary advantage when our closest relatives all move better than we do inherrently? Chimps haven't traded bone density for brain matter, and nor have we humans. Hominids, aka Neanderthals, retained their bone density which is on par with a flippin mountain gorilla. Even Erectus, Lucy, and "all the rest" have higher bone density than Ancient Modern Humans ( current title of Cro Magnon), and modern humans.

Lloyd Pye, RIP, was one of the single sanest people on the subject of bigfoot ( modern neanderthals+ others), hominids, and genetic science pertaining to humans ( this happened because of the Star Child Skull aka a species I call a GMO Human thing engineered to be superior to everything on earth). It's nice to find other Pye lovers. :lol:

Screw Ganymede for the origin point. This one I can't even imagine how it started because the most obvious location for humans, via unabashed support of Martian Archeaology, is Mars for an origin point. Ganymede makes a great place for a semi-protected, stable base of futuristic operations, but has far less feasible evidence than Mars that anything significant ever happened there except that it exists as a Jupiter moon that probably never wandered anywhere.

EU origination of Planetary Birthing criteria matches Ganymede as a kid of Jupiter in the same sense that Venus also fits this trend, whereas Mars and Earth are tied to Saturn; it's all in the axial tilt. The Planetary Birthing Theory (yup it sure as hades qualifies better than anything mentioned before it) doesn't replace acretion, it adds to it. Titan's axial tilt matches it to Jupiter, as well, meaning Jupiter is one busy lady of the night. Following this line of thought also places Jupiter as a younger body than Saturn simply because Jupiter has more guts inside of him churning out generations of rock&rolling kids.

Pardon the side-track but I deemed it important to tie portions of EU to my disdain for the idea of a lab on Ganymede being the Garden of Eden, per se.

Anyways, the biggest blow comes from the Mainstream, itself, in the form of the Mitochondrial Eve discovery back in the 70s. Despite popular acclaim, it's the burning bush of proof that Modern Humans only originated 250,000 years ago meaning that we could not have evolved at all on Earth.

The other burning bush of evidence is the grossly underreported fact of direct manipulation of the Modern Human DNA arising by cuts and splices identical to what we do in our own genetics labs. Cutting DNA is a technique which requires specific chemistries, and those marks are inside us all with no way of knowing the time when the procedure happened, but it's irrefutably artificial splicing because it's the same technique we use currently for making antifreeze apples, roundup corn, and glow in the dark animals.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:52 pm

Troy and I ruled Mars out as a plausible home world for humans. Mars was within the same Saturnian heliosphere/plasma sheath as Earth was and would have been the same sort of deep purple, darkish world as Earth was. Humans with their relatively tiny eyes could not have come from such a place, we're basically bright-world adapted. If there was anything indigenous to Mars and walking upright, it was hominids, same as Earth.

A believable human home world would have to have been bright, wet, and safe. That was Ganymede, not Mars.

spark

Unread post by spark » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:54 am

This will be the good read for Pye Lovers. :mrgreen:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_starchild.htm
If we are talking about humans coming from brightly lit world, then Hollow Planets Theory fits perfectly considering there will no night inside the Earth and it will be warm enough to have no need for body hair that all hominids have and also fresh waters is said to come from inside the earth and freezes as it approaches arctic/antarctic regions.
Wouldn't the hybridization process more likely to happen between the species from same planet compared to species from other planets considering most species on Earth share genetics, species from other planets are less likely to share any genetics with species on Earth, maybe few percentage but not enough to cause hybridization unless serious genetic modifications. Maybe Humans did came from inside the Earth and did hybridization with hominids with few genetic alterations in order to better adapt to the conditions on the surface which were colder and darker in those days, though it caused loads of genetic disorders and problems too.
I think when Lloyd Pye talks about Anunnaki, he was probably talking about Humans with Elongated Skulls, from Hollow Earth? There's also human skulls with double rows of teeth Jim Vieira talks about who's skulls are destroyed/hidden from the view. Search For the Lost Giants http://www.history.com/shows/search-for-the-lost-giants
Some interesting videos on Elongated Skulls and 2nd Starchild Skull by Brien Foerster.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX08YcLr-k8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gznsUWEyH4
Mars may be inhabitable on the surface but what about inside? maybe there are species still living inside if the inner electric/plasma sun still alive.
also Starchild Skull suggests that it is probably from somewhere that is dark considering the large eyes, their eye sockets are shallow too.

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:13 am

Cosmos in Collision ( www.cosmosincollision.com )
wow! what an evening of discovery it was going to this site, then buying the Kindle edition. Its a real page turner. Thanks for posting it. on pg 56. Its easy to understand and puts a lot of understanding of the whole nature of EU in one basket. Such a blast to read!
The most exciting phrase to hear in science,
the one that heralds new discoveries,
is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'
Isaac Asimov

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:47 am

fosborn_ wrote:
Cosmos in Collision ( http://www.cosmosincollision.com )
wow! what an evening of discovery it was going to this site, then buying the Kindle edition. Its a real page turner. Thanks for posting it. on pg 56. Its easy to understand and puts a lot of understanding of the whole nature of EU in one basket. Such a blast to read!
A second volume of C in C which is not far from ready will speak of the telepathic age which preceded the flood and the tower of Bbael, and how that might relate to the Fermi Paradox. There's a forum section on cosmosincollision.com and also a Ganymede Hypothesis FaceBook group, both of which you might find interesting.