Evidence for Martian life/civilization

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Walls made of carved blocks on Mars, NASA images

Unread postby tholden » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:32 pm

Raw NASA image:
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images ... 1_DXXX.jpg


On a FaceBook group, one section of wall slightly cleaned up with image software:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Several areas in the raw/large image show sections of one or more walls with cut blocks.
tholden
 
Posts: 923
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Walls made of carved blocks on Mars, NASA images

Unread postby madkevo » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:48 am

If you're going to post here can you please even speculate how it might be related to the principles of the Electric Universe?
madkevo
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:01 am

Re: Walls made of carved blocks on Mars, NASA images

Unread postby Metryq » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:38 am

More canolli on Mars. Found out in the dessert, of course.
User avatar
Metryq
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:31 am

Re: Walls made of carved blocks on Mars, NASA images

Unread postby viscount aero » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:57 pm

tholden wrote:Raw NASA image:
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images ... 1_DXXX.jpg


On a FaceBook group, one section of wall slightly cleaned up with image software:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Several areas in the raw/large image show sections of one or more walls with cut blocks.


Holy sh!t :o
User avatar
viscount aero
 
Posts: 2381
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 11:23 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California

Re: Walls made of carved blocks on Mars, NASA images

Unread postby 4realScience » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Wow.

I wonder what the archaeologists among us think about this and the associated images? Sure looks like a piece of carved, stacked stone block wall to me. I had to check that the image really was from NASA and it it. Here is the link to the image page it comes from:

http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia ... mera=MAST_


It's from the Mast camera taken on the day they call Sol 618. And there are many other images in all directions at that same time/place.
4realScience
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Walls made of carved blocks on Mars, NASA images

Unread postby tholden » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:24 am

madkevo wrote:If you're going to post here can you please even speculate how it might be related to the principles of the Electric Universe?


The EU idea is conspicuously lacking a corresponding theory of human origins and/or a theory of the human prehistory of our system. This might help a bit.
tholden
 
Posts: 923
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Walls made of carved blocks on Mars, NASA images

Unread postby Frantic » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:59 am

tholden wrote:
madkevo wrote:If you're going to post here can you please even speculate how it might be related to the principles of the Electric Universe?


The EU idea is conspicuously lacking a corresponding theory of human origins and/or a theory of the human prehistory of our system. This might help a bit.


There is a forum called the human question. That might be the place you could discuss that. He is posting on EU planetary science forum, and he should discuss

I think this is just an example of electrical scarring. It does look very much like a wall though, maybe it is. But look at the ground near it, see the spherules. These are like the cobble stones of a creek bed. They will form where electrical excavation has happened. There are many articles on EU geology that would offer suggestions on the cause of this. The nearby areas have many straight wall like formations and near each and everyone spherules are present. http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?rawid=0618ML0026011170302165E01_DXXX&s=618

I am really just telling you what I have read from others, Starbiter would definitely be a good person to comment on what this might be if not a wall. You can see his youtube videos on EU geology here : https://www.youtube.com/user/michaelsteinbacher

I can say that most likely it was electrical scarring, but I cannot explain the pattern on the rock. It would be nice to investigate that closer. Interesting formation regardless of what it is.
Frantic
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:49 am

Nuclear bombs on mars

Unread postby bdw000 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:53 pm

bdw000
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:06 pm

Re: Nuclear bombs on mars

Unread postby GaryN » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:50 pm

Mr Smith did a TPOD a while back.
Nuclear War God.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2011/ ... wargod.htm
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller
User avatar
GaryN
 
Posts: 2660
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: Sooke, BC, Canada

Re: Nuclear bombs on mars

Unread postby tholden » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:14 am

I've tried to dispel the thing about atom-bomb wars on Mars on several of the FaceBook groups which deal with Mars images. But it isn't hard to understand where the idea comes from. New images are showing scenes of titanic destruction including the remains of large scale structures and mechanical junk and debris strewn across the sands.

By ignoring all of this and trying to insist that Mars is a pile of rocks with an electrical scar here and there, the Thunderbolts group has made itself part of the problem.

For instance:

http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images ... 1_DXXX.jpg

Image
tholden
 
Posts: 923
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Nuclear bombs on mars

Unread postby GaryN » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:24 pm

Similar rock can be found in many places on Earth, just because it looks like it could be man made doesn't mean it is.
Image
By ignoring all of this and trying to insist that Mars is a pile of rocks with an electrical scar here and there

Electrical scar here and there? The whole surface has been electrically modified, and IMO, likely too has the whole of Earths surface. Though I wouldn't say it is impossible that Mars may have had advanced civilisations in the past, as also appears to be evident on Earth, I'd wager on a mega flare/CME being the destructive force on all the solar system planets and moons.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller
User avatar
GaryN
 
Posts: 2660
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: Sooke, BC, Canada

Re: Nuclear bombs on mars

Unread postby tholden » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:43 pm

Sorry, GARy, that's not even worthy of a response.
tholden
 
Posts: 923
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Nuclear bombs on mars

Unread postby Frantic » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:31 pm

tholden wrote:Sorry, GARy, that's not even worthy of a response.


And yet you responded, with an empty statement. I have seen no evidence of man made structures on Mars. You posted a link of a field of rocks, one of which is squareish. He responded with rocks on earth with square appearances to show regularity of an object shape is not proof of intelligent life.
Frantic
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:49 am

Re: Nuclear bombs on mars

Unread postby tholden » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:35 pm

Frantic wrote:
tholden wrote:Sorry, GARy, that's not even worthy of a response.


And yet you responded, with an empty statement. I have seen no evidence of man made structures on Mars. You posted a link of a field of rocks, one of which is squareish. He responded with rocks on earth with square appearances to show regularity of an object shape is not proof of intelligent life.


I posted a perfectly obvious image of a carved and perfectly rectangular column stone but, if you just can't see it then you just can't see it, i'm going to sit here and argue over people's eyesight.....
tholden
 
Posts: 923
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Nuclear bombs on mars

Unread postby Zendo » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:59 am

tholden wrote:
Frantic wrote:
tholden wrote:Sorry, GARy, that's not even worthy of a response.


And yet you responded, with an empty statement. I have seen no evidence of man made structures on Mars. You posted a link of a field of rocks, one of which is squareish. He responded with rocks on earth with square appearances to show regularity of an object shape is not proof of intelligent life.


I posted a perfectly obvious image of a carved and perfectly rectangular column stone but, if you just can't see it then you just can't see it, i'm going to sit here and argue over people's eyesight.....


I see no reason to get salty here.

He presented a plausible, simple example of similar mineral structure observed elsewhere occurring naturally.

Stranger things have been observed on earth: Image

Would you be able to distinguish these naturally occurring basalt columns from something man made presented just a picture to look at and no knowledge about them a priori?
Zendo
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:57 pm

Next

Return to New Insights and Mad Ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest