Alledged big bang theory

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

terrykali

Alledged big bang theory

Unread post by terrykali » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:28 pm

If the origin of the universe started from a singularity - a black hole - or infintately dense point, why or what would have made any change- you can't add or subtract in that case - there is no additional influence . Whatever state it was in would remain the same.
Possible answer is that there is an occilaltion between black & white hole eminations between two universes - lasting many billions of our years.

StevenO

Re: Alledged big bang theory

Unread post by StevenO » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:23 pm

terrykali wrote:If the origin of the universe started from a singularity - a black hole - or infintately dense point, why or what would have made any change- you can't add or subtract in that case - there is no additional influence . Whatever state it was in would remain the same.
Possible answer is that there is an occilaltion between black & white hole eminations between two universes - lasting many billions of our years.
I think for reasons of symmetry (nature loves to be symmetrical) you are quite right. Question is in what shape or form this exchange between two universes is taking place. Could probably also explain all this missing 'anti-matter'.
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:13 am

If "universe" is everything that exist, then talking of two universes is meaningless.
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

saturnine

Unread post by saturnine » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:55 am

And black holes don't exist.

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:58 am

Plasmatic wrote:If "universe" is everything that exist, then talking of two universes is meaningless.
And what about two sections of the same universe?
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:12 am

StevenO wrote:
Plasmatic wrote:If "universe" is everything that exist, then talking of two universes is meaningless.
Or the same Universe in two different states, e.g. Kaos and Kosmos, or Kentucky and Kolarado? :oops: :D
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Plasmatic wrote:
If "universe" is everything that exist, then talking of two universes is meaningless.

Well now thats a "horse of a different color". ;) But you still need to contend with black holes not existing and all that.
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

terrykali

Unread post by terrykali » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:18 pm

That's why I titled it "alledged big bang theory" I am suggesting that black holes don't exist - as I stated singularites would remain constant and hence - No Big Bang!

Total Science

Unread post by Total Science » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:52 pm

There was no Big Bang.

And black holes are a joke.

"The ancients possessed a plasma cosmology and physics themselves, and from laboratory experiments, were well familiar with the patterns exhibited by Peratt's petroglyphs." -- Joseph P. Farrell, author, 2007

tangointhenight

Unread post by tangointhenight » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:36 am

Total Science wrote:There was no Big Bang.

And black holes are a joke.

The universe is a anomaly, or should i say all the matter in the universe is a anomaly it shouldn't even exist. The real universe is made out of a very small particle.