How many of you think some amazing stuff is going down soon?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Atlas

How many of you think some amazing stuff is going down soon?

Unread post by Atlas » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:10 pm

I'm thinking maybe the next 3 or 4 years we will see some things that haven't been seen in recent times, things only our ancestors spoke of. If you believe so, and I know many of you do, then what do you think might happen and what will you be doing when it does? I know for a damn fact that the economy will be crumbling in the next couple of years and when that happens all the guns that people here in the US love so much will be our downfall. I can only hope that this worldwide crisis will be interrupted by the earth changes, but I'm not sure.

Has anyone thought about what celestial events will take place or how any of this will go down? I think when all is said and done any trace of civilization will be wiped away, but then who knows.
We are never at home, we are always beyond. Fear, desire, hope, project us toward the future and steal from us the feeling and consideration of what is, to busy us with what will be, even when we shall no longer be.

GaryN

Re: How many of you think some amazing stuff is going down soon?

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:18 pm

(Couldn't resist the urge for a rant.) ;-)

The present economic 'crisis' is a planned take-down, a financial demolition job, as part of the end-times test of humanity. The PTB know that cyclical catastrophe is upon us, most likely the electrical disturbances that produced past regional to global destruction, depending on the nature and magnitude of the events. The magnitude of the events may not be fully predictable even by the PTB.
The UFO sightings surge taking place around the world is a sure sign of something happening, the 'Watchers' jockeying for front row seats to the show, and using the opportunity to study and analyse a civilisation in decay.
Perhaps they will rescue those they consider worthy of seeding the next test period. The safest place to be will be in space, cocooned in their Faraday cage ships, oblivious to the ravages below. Those who may survive the destruction by taking shelter in caves or underground (military) facilities, will emerge to a newly resurfaced earth, devoid of infrastructure or facilities, and will live like the cavemen survivors of previous cleansings.
Those rescued from the Earth by the Watchers, will be returned, and provided with the technology to begin the rebuilding, perhaps some cleverly aligned stone circles to help with planting crops, some seeds and livestock.
The Watchers may build some facilities that use water powered, piezo-electric charge generating resonant structures to electrically 'pull down' the energy surrounding the Earth, and use the energy to fashion buildings for their own use, with humans once again being relegated to the position of servants and playthings. Religion and mind altering plants will be used to control the servants, who will perceive thier masters as Gods.
All is cyclical.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Atlas

Unread post by Atlas » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:25 pm

Mighty good rant. Sounds about how I see it with a few missing details. Faraday cages in space, didn't see that coming but it's a new idea to me. All in all I'd give that rant an 8. Thank you for sharing your views, sir.
We are never at home, we are always beyond. Fear, desire, hope, project us toward the future and steal from us the feeling and consideration of what is, to busy us with what will be, even when we shall no longer be.

SciRPG

Unread post by SciRPG » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:30 pm

I think in the terms of the UFO sightings, I'm a little leaning toward the man-made, as in projected images. I have little doubt in my mind that these are test-runs of 3D holographic projection. Noting an article about Mexico's hazy atmosphere being perfect areas for test runs. Photographic evidence suggested there were red laser lines emitting from rooftops of Mexico's skyscrapers.
(I'll find the video on this and edit this post later)

I think what would be interesting, and if in fact we are nearing a region of dense plasma in space (ie; the Galactic equator) is if one of our gas giants happen to (mysteriously) ignite thus throwing current space-science into explaining things.

Who knows what could really happen until it does. I'm merely speculating.
~~Richard K~~
3D SciFi Illustration

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:48 am

* How about programming dreams to help get answers?
http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... =10&t=1560