Electro-Magnetic Geomorphology

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

GaryN

Re: Electro-Magnetic Geomorphology

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:50 pm

The Via Cava are an interesting geological phenomena.
The Vie Cave (in English excavated roads), also known in Italian as Cavoni, is an impressive road network in southern Europe, found in Spain, Italy, Turkey and as far east as Jordan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Via_cava
In her latest video, Sylvie Iwanova of the NewEarth youtube channel visits some of the more impressive areas.
Though some locations show what appear to be man made features, I believe all these features were cut by electrical/plasma discharges, though Sylvie does not seem to want to consider such an idea.
Ancient Roads in which no Vehicle Fits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR463GzD5j4
I have seen similar features on southern Vancouver island while exploring, and some do look like road cuts, but they have slopes of 1:1 in places, and no vehicle could ever climb them. Some start and end nowhere in particular and do not connect to anything. One one local map, there is a trail called simply "The Cut".
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

perpetual motion

Unread post by perpetual motion » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:27 pm

Go to youtube and type in Findlings.
It is quite amazing how most of these beasts are found all by themselves all over the world.
Definitely was in a liquid state once upon a time, but the question is, how did these form solid
amongst all of the other mega tons of liquid mud that did not solidify as such. It could possibly make a gigantic difference if the material was either hot, warm, or cold to the effect of forming that way.

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around this mega plasma lightning that is mentioned often here.
Wouldn't a bolt from 'out there' hit the atmosphere and dissipate around the globe and get split up into many smaller bolts 'lightning as we call it'. A giant bolt coming straight through to the ground might
be a little far fetched. Maybe the atmosphere wasn't very active back in the day 'electrically speaking'.
Anyway the word is Findlings, and what language they are in I have no idea.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:07 pm

Findlings, interesting.

No doubt glacial transport is the standard explanation, or given the nature of the muck they are removed from, a glacial dam burst flood. All nonsense in my book, and all geological features are the result of electro-magnetic events of magnitudes beyond our comprehension. EM forces are the default explanation for everything that has happened to Earths surface unless it can be proven otherwise. None of their models can be numerically simulated, whereas EM processes can be shown in the lab to produce familiar looking formations at assorted scales. Without the school geology textbooks being seriously questioned or removed then their is little chance that a sufficient number of people will ever question the standard model to cause the authorities any concern.
A giant bolt coming straight through to the ground might be a little far fetched.
An arc discharge will focus itself and aim for a spot that it senses has the most of what it is looking for, electrons mostly. A non-arc mode plasma will spread along the ground and this is where the strong electric field will be generated as a double layer will form, sufficient in potential to shred the existing substrate, and at the breakdown of the double layer then yes, many lightning (arc mode) discharges of assorted magnitudes will cause surface erosion, shattering, and, in my book, the formation of rounded, smooth grains, pebbles, cobbles and boulders up to huge sizes if the energy levels and acoustic mode of the plasma is suitable.

The many grooves in the surface identified as glacial scouring marks are of course due to EM events, as are the cart ruts, via cavas etc that the Newearth lady features in some of her videos. The rock would not have needed to be soft, an ionic wind will cut through even the hardest rock with ease and almost instantly.
The ionic winds develop between surface areas of differing potential, and the greater the potential difference then the more current will flow, which constricts the plasma into smaller and smaller cross-sections. Due to the forward feedback effect, the current flow will eventually result in an arc mode discharge, if the potential difference is not neutralised during the ionic wind stage.

In some of the Newearth videos it can be seen quite clearly that many of the megalithic structures and rock cut temples and dwellings that should have withstood millions of years of normal weathering, show the effects of great destructive forces that have eroded, shattered or melted much of the facades and even interiors of the locations, and consensus dating of these locations would indicate that these events occurred relatively recently, but the events that have affected much of the natural landscape may occurred long before, and perhaps periodically.

I am seriously now considering that the events that damaged or destroyed many of the megalithic and rock cut locations may have been the result of the actions of the Warring Gods.The legends are world wide, just as they are about the flood, and I don't think we can dismiss them as just the work of ancient fantasy. One of the weapons could well have been based on technology such as this:

Photons are caught behaving like superconducting electrons
ttps://www.sciencenews.org/article/photons-are ... ons?tgt=nr

The Heavenly Gods may have had the ability, using a powerful laser from space, to create a superconducting current channel that could discharge parts of the ionosphere directly to wherever they wanted. The Thunderbolts of the Gods observed also in legends may well have been from such battles.

Warring Gods: Immortal Battle Myths Around the World
https://www.capstonepub.com/library/pro ... ng-gods-3/
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:13 am

This video is a must watch for those who believe in electrical processes being responsible for large scale geologic changes to Earths surface. The glacial formation of Loch Ness is another case where huge volumes of material have been "bulldozed" out of the land, but when asked about where all that material went, the geologist replies that it was deposited in piles further down the valley some where, but we are not shown where. Lots of clues as to the electrical activity are present.

Birth of Britain 2of3 Ice Age
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvk6DUmTuvE

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu May 09, 2019 11:06 am

Solar storms can be even worse if you live near certain rocks
Recent research by the U.S. Geological Survey analyzed how different flavors of rocks interact with geomagnetic storms in the northeastern U.S
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/scie ... s-geology/

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sun May 26, 2019 11:14 am

Watched an interesting youtube video about Gobekli Tepe and it became more interesting to me when they showed the stone cups found on some of the bare rock hill tops in the area, and then some larger ones that looked far more like some of the potholes I find in my area, though most here are associated with the river beds and rocky shorelines.
http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/turkeygobekli.htm
Very similar cups can be found in many places, including Arizona.
"holes ground into the rocks by indians"
https://derek.broox.com/photos/arizona-visit/1513/
It is much more likely that theses cups are due to electrical forces, and that fits with my belief that many of these ancient sites were wrecked not by marauding hordes, or covered over by the inhabitants carrying sacks full of gravel from another location. The destruction is electrical and the gravel/sand is what has fallen to Earth after being ripped from the surface of the surrounding area.

In this series of videos about Washington state geology there is info on the potholes found there, and they would seem to be just larger versions of the stone cups. At 6:50 in this video he shows the potholes:
https://youtu.be/W1imowUkTB0?t=411

Nick Zenter, Roadside Geology
https://www.youtube.com/user/GeologyNick/videos

The choice here is simple, huge volumes of water or huge electrical/plasma forces.
The Channeled Scablands
https://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2008 ... blands.htm

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue May 28, 2019 7:52 pm

Mystery of lake Bolsena:

Thanks for that Sandokhan.
Moreover, although the bottom of the lake is of lava, and the ground around the lake abounds with ashes and lava and columns of basalt, the talus of a volcano is lacking.
That info lead me to Googling about ash and I learned quite a bit, that's always a good thing. Surprisingly to me it seems much that is uncertain about the formation of the ash. I'd agree with you that the formation of the lake is electrical and the magma likely produced at the lake bottom and not having come from deep below.
The main classes of rock can I think all formed at the surface in short order by EM froces and need not have spent ages deep down under high pressure, and experiments may be able to reproduce the effects if the correct forces could be created. In my model vibration is the key to the metamorphosis, so magnetism, electricity and ion radius of gyration stuff.
What I will attempt to do some time is go through the Roadside Geology videos and offer an EM explanation of all the evidence that Zenter associates with glacial dam burst events. I'll maybe email a couple of my photos from the Sooke potholes and see if he can offer an explanation for the formations by mechanical processes.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:05 am

At 19:40 in this video, Sam Osmanagich visits a large granite outcrop on a hill top in VietNam:
https://youtu.be/SqGBok_tAMs?list=FLuBP ... sxA&t=1181
The granite should not be there so he believes it was moved there, somehow, by someone. This to me is the best evidence yet of the formation of granite in situ by EM forces, and not moved there by humans, or aliens.
Geologists believe that granite mountain peaks indicate that he rock must have been formed deep within the Earth and than pushed up over time, but if those mountains are just much larger examples of EM geomorphology in action then the magnitude of those events must have been awesome indeed.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:32 pm

Geologists believe that granite mountain peaks indicate that he rock must have been formed deep within the Earth and than pushed up over time, but if those mountains are just much larger examples of EM geomorphology in action then the magnitude of those events must have been awesome indeed.
Gary,
Funny you should post this, as I had occasion to visit a granite quarry in Vermont this past weekend, and as I was looking at all that granite I was having the same mind boggling thoughts.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:49 am

Hi Nick, as well as the huge granite outcrops I see there are lots of granite glacial erratics in VT and other New England states, supposedly torn from the bedrock and transported many miles. There are also many balance rocks, but this one in Newfoundland should really make us question the erratics. Granite again.
Christy Butler at Ragged Mountain’s Balance Rock in Andover, N.H., featured in the book "Erratic Wandering: An Explorers Hiking Guide to Astonishing Boulders of Maine, New Hampshire & Vermont."

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:28 am

Suspected meteorite crashes into rice field in India
Let's take that suspected meteorite up to an elevation where when dropped it would reach terminal velocity, in to the same rice paddy, and see what happens. Would it be found at such a shallow depth and would there be so little evidence of splatter?
"Agriculture labourers working the paddy field where the meteorite struck claimed that they saw a fireball-like object coming down from the sky and made a deep crater where it hit the ground. The farmers also saw smoke coming out from the spot in the water-filled agriculture field,"
Smoke coming from the hole? Experts tell us that meteorites are not hot by the time they reach the surface so where does smoke come from? This to me is just a smaller scale object than the Chelyabinsk meteorite, formed in situ where an electrical discharge, glow mode most likely, touched down.
https://www.sott.net/article/417396-Sus ... d-in-India

stargazer

Unread post by stargazer » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:45 pm

During a recent trip from Milan to Greece, while flying over Bosnia, I noticed on top of the hills signs of what seemed to me a clear signs of elettro erosion, like lots (hundreds) of small craters. Back home I take a look at google maps and, well, even if the gmaps images are less impressive than naked eye, the signs seems pretty visible. I.E. see coordinate 43.442000, 18.438259. Are these formation already known/studied?

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:19 am

Hi stargazer, yes that area would appear to have been subject to electrmagnetic forces of some configuration, but then so has most of Earths surface so when travelling by air it is interesting to try and figure out just what kind of processes were responsible for the individual features. Forget glaciers and global floods, wind and weathering, it's all electromagnetic and nobody can prove otherwise. I've seen what are clearly landslides, but those huge volumes of debris involved were most likely also produced by electrical forces to begin with.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:53 am

Silathoranam Tirupati, India