Earth's Tilt and other origins

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Henry Kroll

Earth's Tilt and other origins

Unread post by Henry Kroll » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:32 am

I discovered this forum by accident while searching for Science News Norwegen Ice core data 11,711 years ago. Apparently the last Ice Age ended very abruptly as if someone pushed a button. :D

The reason why ancient civilizations knew so much is because they had time to advance and were smarter. The survivors of past catyclamic events were worthless inbred bureaucrats who used slaves to dig bomb shelters for them. Consequently only the dumb survived diluting the gene pool.

This may sound crazy and upset a few people but I am convinced that the last ice age was ended on purpose by someone or possibly a group of advanced beings that brought the Moon into orbit around Earth at that time 11,711 years ago. At first I didn't want to believe it and fought against the idea for several years but I kept doing the research and I am now convinced the Earth was tilted 23.5 degrees in relation to the Sun's rays on purpose. :roll:

Before you make any snap decisions against this idea (and I have found that it completely blows most people’s minds) I suggest you take a good look at the ice core data, the hydrographic information of the Arctic Ocean sea floor which is 5 kilometers deep in places and how perfect the huge mass of the Continent of Antarctica is situated so perfectly on Earth’s rotational pole. Then there is the fact that the continent of Antarctica average height above sea level is 6,500 feet while on the North Pole you have (a hole filled with water) an ocean with an average depth of 1.3 kilometers and with extreme depths of 5 kilometers.

It was tilted to thaw the ice caps 1,800 miles further north and south as the Earth rotates around the Sun to create more arable land. Tilting the earth 23.5 degrees doubled the amount of grazing land making it possible for larger herds of migrating birds and animals of many diverse species.

You are not going to believe this but the guy responsible for bringing the Moon in was Thoth. He stole five days from the Moon. The Earth used to rotate around the sun every 360 days. That is why there is 360 degrees in a circle. By knocking the Moon further out into a more circular orbit around the Sun the year is now 365 and 1/4 days. Thoth is credited with giving mankind mathematics, writing, healing, architecture and much more. He was known as Hermes three-times-great by the Greeks. During Roman times he flew around in his flying machine and cured the sick and was known as Mercury.

Thoth also wrote several books which still exist on earth and loose translations of them can be accessed on the internet. The Copper Scroll, The Emerald Tablet and the 48 books of Thoth are still located on Earth. Thoth lived 38,000 years. For humans trying to understand someone with 2000 IQ points who lived 38,000 years is ridiculous.

Bringing the Moon in at that time also doubled the productivity of the oceans because seasonal light which normally reflects off the waters surface at oblique angles penetrated the depths of the oceans more efficiently thereby doubling the production of plankton and increasing fish populations to feed larger human populations.

In the book I had to correlated the various geologic layers of carbon deposition which is an indication of light input to earth and in the process discovered how life got started on this planet and a great deal more.

An astronomer could not have written this book because they know next to nothing about biology. A biologist could have written my book because they know little about physics or astronomy. A geologist could not have written my book because they know little about astronomy or biology. A climatologist could not have written my book because they refuse to look outside the solar system for other sources of light and heat and they know little about biology, physics, or astronomy. Blame it on compartmentalized education. The only person on the planet who could have written this book is someone who has studied nature and lived in it for more than 50 years—someone with over 12,000 days of documented sea time and someone who has studied physics, chemistry, astronomy, geology and climatology.

I can’t tell more due to space limitations the patience of the reader. To do credit to this topic takes several volumes. All I can do is point you in the right direction to find out for yourself. I spent 7 years researching our Sun’s course and speed in relation to other nearby stars to discover that we are in a 105,000 year orbit around the Sirius multiple star system. I took the data to two astronomers. They didn’t like the idea but they had to agree that we are in orbit around the Sirius system due to the mass/gravity figures.

Back Cover Text:
Hank Kroll and Brad Guth solved the greatest mystery of all time, “the meaning of life.”
Everyone needs to read this book to more fully appreciate the celebration that is life.
Author and expert navigator, Hank Kroll plotted our sun’s course through space from Orion to Hercules to discover in that we live in a cluster of 90 stars that periodically impart additional light and heat to earth speeding up evolution and altering terrestrial life.
After our sun was born in Orion three billion years passed and the planets were formed. Tiny Earth was in an Ice Age for one billion years. Eventually we drifted between the ancient two-solar-mass, stars Sirius and Procyon. Little Sirius B that orbits Sirius A every 54 years is an object the size of the Earth with 1.5 times the gravity of our sun matched our velocity and put us in orbit around Sirius A. Our Sun’s fortunate capture by the Sirius system took Earth out of the billion-year Ice Age with additional light and heat. It took the power of a white dwarf star to break through early Earth’s 1000+ PSI atmosphere and get life started on the surface of the waters.
This is the only possible explanation for how we got here besides having God instantly create everything which is a stretch even for thinking people. (I am not saying he didn’t have a hand in it.)
The average temperature on Earth is currently 32 degrees which means we are still in an Ice Age. At the present time our sun doesn’t have enough power to keep us out of Ice Ages. In ancient times there is no way it could penetrate a 1000 PSI Co2 atmosphere to get life started! During all previous geologic ages when the majority of the coal, oil and limestone were made from Co2, Earth’s average temperature was 50 to 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
Three million years ago the stellar explosion that created Barnard’s Loop blasted our sun into an elliptical orbit where we now go out to nine light years from Sirius below the galactic plane.
Co2 is plant food! Without Co2 everything on the planet dies and you can’t grow food. Our atmosphere is depleted to .033 % Co2 and our government wants to take your tax dollars to pump it underground????
Given the fact that 99% of our atmosphere is gone and the major producer of free oxygen, “diatoms” are disappearing; are humans keep on burning things until there is no oxygen left? We need to get a handle on this and start using sources of energy that don’t consume oxygen like geothermal, solar, wind and tide.
This book is about the conscious enlightenment of humanity necessary to save itself from extinction. http://www.GuardDogBooks.com

Grey Cloud

Re: Earth's Tilt and other origins

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:36 pm

Hi Henry and welcome aboard,
Would you perchance have any references for any of this info, specifically the ancient material as this is my main interest? You mentioned the works of Thoth being available on the Internet, do you actually believe that these are genuine?
For what it's worth I also think that the tilt of the Earth is part of the puzzle. I also believe that things can be explained without recourse to extraterrestrials, 38,000 year olds with IQ of 2000 (no Alzheimer's in those days then?) or god.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

mague

Re: Earth's Tilt and other origins

Unread post by mague » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:26 am

Henry Kroll wrote: Given the fact that 99% of our atmosphere is gone and the major producer of free oxygen, “diatoms” are disappearing; are humans keep on burning things until there is no oxygen left? We need to get a handle on this and start using sources of energy that don’t consume oxygen like geothermal, solar, wind and tide.
Hello,

i have bad new for you. We are not supposed to use energy at all. Tidal energy belongs to the waves, geothermal energy belongs to the planet and solar energy belongs to the sun. Just as conventional energies like coal, atomic energy belong to someone else. None of those energies belong to humans.
The amount of solar energy your body is able to accumulate is yours. If there is a hot spring you are alowed to take a bath and if its fun for you, you are alowed to surf on waves.

A long , long time ago people asked the mountains for permission to remove metal from them. Good manners never have been a bad thing. At the same time humans signed a contract with cows, sheep and a few other animals. We protected them and they gave us sometimes milk, wool and meat. We broke that contract that allowed us to turn into farmers.

I do not belief into extraterestrial terraforming. 2k IQ is not very impressive if you look how our planet is able to compute every single event between its core and outermost border of atmosphere. We are supposed to be solidary with her attempt to create and maintain a biosphere like all flora and fauna does. Except the humans. We are oviously not able to accept that the biosphere > human and that humans are nothing more then part of the fauna. If you dont have a function then you are obsolete.

She doesnt care anymore. The atomic underground tests have been the last straw. Be prepared that human population will shrink to maybe 3% of its current population. 38.000 years dont matter, 3-4 million years to create something new is nothing for her.

I know, i observe it everywhere and all the time. If we dont give up and return to be a mammal then we are forced to hallucinate aliens and people with an IQ of 2000. Just nobody out there cares about what we hallucinate anymore. Mammal or extinction. Thats mom's last word. Ask a NASA docktor how much we need this planet to maintain our body. There is no way out :P