Was the Great Pyramid an electric generator?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Sparky

Re: Was the Great Pyramid an electric generator?

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:16 am

"In a nutshell, the pyramid focuses the charge field. But it does this in a strictly mechanical way. Mainly it does it by blocking the charge field emitted by the Earth.------Thanks for the info Mr. Mathis.
MM nonsense! The pryamid doesn't block charge field anymore than a mountain!

The power generation of the pyramid is turned off. It used to be supplied with acid / electrolyte . For working model, look under the hood of your car... 8-) :D
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

David

Unread post by David » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:29 pm

Sparky wrote:MM nonsense! The pryamid doesn't block charge field anymore than a mountain!
Caution, the M2 gang of followers frown on any dissension amoung the rank and file. A good foot soldier will always just mindlessly nod in agreement; that's rule number 2.

Rule number 1: habitually feed the web-kitty.

Chromium6

Unread post by Chromium6 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:27 pm

David wrote:
Sparky wrote:MM nonsense! The pryamid doesn't block charge field anymore than a mountain!
Caution, the M2 gang of followers frown on any dissension amoung the rank and file. A good foot soldier will always just mindlessly nod in agreement; that's rule number 2.

Rule number 1: habitually feed the web-kitty.
Give thanks to Sparky... David, you are quickly gaining on EU's "King of Zero Point"! Kudos to you. Sparky reigns as the odd-comment "Zero Point" master... but now a tag team?...is it "(0.)2"? (... did I just hear a "meow"?)
On the Windhexe: ''An engineer could not have invented this,'' Winsness says. ''As an engineer, you don't try anything that's theoretically impossible.''

LongtimeAirman

Unread post by LongtimeAirman » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:31 pm

Sparky, David,

Isn't this the 'Was the Great Pyramid an electric generator?' topic string?

Miles isn't the topic here. Invoking him just to ridicule him is quite disturbing.

David

Unread post by David » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:19 am

Miles Mathis wrote:
What this means is that a pyramid is a very efficient power generator… All you need is a method of moving that electricity from the pyramid to where it is needed, and you have a usable grid. In fact, the great pyramids are acting as generators right now; the electricity is simply not being used. It is escaping into the Earth and Sky. And they are acting as generators without any copper covering or copper top or anything else. It is the shape and density of the pyramid that causes it to work, not the shell or the elemental makeup. We are not looking at “skeletons” of pyramids, as it has been suggested. The stones are not a frame to support metallic conductors. The stones themselves are working to focus the charge field, and they are doing it right now.

The Pyramid as an Electrical Structure
http://milesmathis.com/pyramid.html
According to the above, a piece of limestone carved into the shape of a pyramid will generate electricity.

Well, you don’t need to travel to Egypt to disprove that preposterous theory. You can easily conduct an experiment yourself; all that is needed is a piece of limestone and a multimeter.

The only thing being generated is hokum, coming from Mathis.

LongtimeAirman

Unread post by LongtimeAirman » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:59 am

David wrote:
According to the above, a piece of limestone carved into the shape of a pyramid will generate electricity.
David, you left out all the important details. In order to create electricity, one must create a charge field differential. In the actual pyramid we have a charge differential. The pyramid blocks some of the earth's emitted charge field below the pyramid. There is less charge within and above the pyramid. The result is a net flow of charge, pushing electrons along with it, into that void. Due to the charge field differential, there is a voltage potential differential between the center of your backyard pyramid and the surface of that tiny pyramid. Of course the Great Pyramid was built to magnify and exploit that physical fact. There are the chambers that allow access to that potential, to place mechanisms and use it. Under load, in pump mode, the transfer of power was no doubt phenomenal.
Well, you don’t need to travel to Egypt to disprove that preposterous theory. You can easily conduct an experiment yourself; all that is needed is a piece of limestone and a multimeter.
Well, I just told you there is a small voltage difference between the center and surface of your little pyramid. If you consider that preposterous, it shouldn't be too difficult to take that measurement and get back to us.
The only thing being generated is hokum, coming from Mathis.
The only thing hokum is your Miles trolling misleading ridicule designed to damper normal curiosity.

REMCB

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:12 am

airman:
Miles isn't the topic here. Invoking him just to ridicule him is quite disturbing.
And why would that disturb anyone, unless that person has an unhealthy emotional attachment to that nonsense spouting cult leader? From my experience and study, the MM followers fit that description!

((((((((((((*****************

Cr6, My , my, what a superior and astute personality. Should I be sorry that I can not live up to your expectations? Or should I just accept your opinion as the "last word", in pronouncing judgement upon me or anyone. Or I could just try to remember what your obvious area of deficiency is, and write your snarky comments off to someone's lack of maturity and insecurity within a religious cult, pretending to be science.

David brought up one of MM's silliest conclusions, and I admit to getting sucked in
to that conflict. Damn, I wish I were superior, but that ain't going to happen. :roll:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

David

Unread post by David » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:02 am

LongtimeAirman wrote:
David, you left out all the important details.
Now that you mention it, I did leave out an important detail. Mathis customarily ends each article with the following paragraph:
Miles Mathis wrote:
If this paper was useful to you in any way, please consider donating a dollar (or more) to the "Save The Artists Foundation". This will allow me to continue writing these "unpublishable" things...
Of course, there isn’t really a “Save The Artists Foundation”; all donations are routed to his personal bank account.

Which raises an interesting question: If the sole purpose of his articles is to solicit funds, then doesn't linking to them run afoul of the TB forum rules?
Forum Rules and Guidelines:

Do not link to purely commercial sites. Whilst many sites with good information do have a commercial aspect, sites whose primary goal is to solicit sales of goods or services are to be avoided.
The “primary goal” of the Mathis website is to sell his books and solicit funds ("feed the web-kitty"). Doesn't that qualify as a "commercial site"?

And to add insult to injury, it's not even a “scientific” commercial site. Mathis just hides behind a thin veneer of science, but beneath that surface lies the real agenda; solicitation of funds.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:31 am

excerpts and rebuttals. MM
In my theory, all objects are “gravitating” and all objects are emitting
Okey
The electron, due to its very small radius and surface area, is able to dodge most of the photon bombardment from the proton.
No problem here, but keep this in mind.
rate of gravitation is dependent upon its radius, and nothing else.
Not so sure about this. Mass is suppose to inter into the metrics.
The Earth must be emitting a very powerful charge field, radially out from its surface. Now, this field is not the electric field or the magnetic field, but it underlies and causes both.

Radially?? Away from, yes. It would appear as a hair ball, with lines extending out in all directions.
The electrons would be expected to be moving almost parallel to each other, out from the center of the Earth,
See previous answer! Remember, "center of the Earth".
In fact, we detect the charge field indirectly every time we detect the electric field or the magnetic field. The E/M field, as it is known now, cannot act as it does without a mechanical cause, and the charge field is that mechanical cause.
Not so fast with the conclusion....bumping photons does not seem like an efficient way to produce a magnetic field.
The field lines and potentials can only be caused by a sub-field, and this sub-field is made up of what I have called B-photons. That is, by bombarding photons that are real and mechanical.
Correct observation, but bombardment is not a field. It is too random, and chaotic.
The electrons are physically carried along with the B-photons, by direct contact.
Remember the previous quote?
The electron, due to its very small radius and surface area, is able to dodge most of the photon bombardment from the proton.
n Does not seem consistent.
The charge field is being emitted radially, so that although the field lines are nearly parallel on the surface of the Earth, they are not completely parallel. The distance between these lines must increase with greater distance from the surface. In this way, the rod acts as a sort of reverse funnel. It creates an area of low pressure above it, increasing in size with greater height. In this way it is able to capture electron flows, even electron flows that are not directly above the rod.

As explained, no near parallel radiation. It is a hair ball! Therefore all conclusions from that premise are illogical. MM's imagination has failed at this point.

How does a storm create that low potential area? Simply by varying cloud densities. The clouds are material and so must block the charge field just like the pyramid does, though on a smaller scale.
Cloud Density!!?? Yes, clouds are material, so they are emitting just as all mater emits! And some of that photon emittance goes down! Again, like a hair ball, it moves away from a cloud in all directions. A cloud can block sunlight, but a charge field?!
blocking the field emitted by the Earth as a whole, thereby creating a pocket or funnel of low charge pressure reaching up into the sky.
Oh, give me a break!! :roll: The Earth emits as a hair ball. So does all matter! The pyramid does not block Earth's charge, it supplies part of that charge, in all directions!
simply because the Earth has a lot more mass behind every unit of area
Remember, super dense clouds block charge field. Why doesn't the top layer of Earth block charge from below??!!

I have read some of MM, but have a differing view of magnetism and the sub-field.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:25 am

David wrote:Which raises an interesting question: If the sole purpose of his articles is to solicit funds, then doesn't linking to them run afoul of the TB forum rules?
Forum Rules and Guidelines:

Do not link to purely commercial sites. Whilst many sites with good information do have a commercial aspect, sites whose primary goal is to solicit sales of goods or services are to be avoided.
The “primary goal” of the Mathis website is to sell his books and solicit funds ("feed the web-kitty"). Doesn't that qualify as a "commercial site"?
We are well aware of forum rules. What has this post to do with the thread topic?

You obviously have a vendetta against MM. I am not a MM supporter and I find your critiques convincing, but this one is out of left field. That forum rule you quoted is designed to stop spamming.
The mistake you have made is to state "The 'primary goal' of the Mathis website is to sell books and solicit funds". How do you know that? It appears to me that the MM's goal is to have a venue to make his theories available to those interested. His site is not spam, (although I will grant that it is wrong about many things.)

Posts here should be relevant to the thread's topic. "Was the Great Pyramid an electric generator?"

David

Unread post by David » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:21 pm

Hey, you are right Nick. My apologies. I am guilty of the very thing that I often accuse Mathis of; tossing an ill-conceived idea out the door without thoroughly thinking it through. However, in my case, I didn't ask to be compensated.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:32 am

An image of a cleaned up emission from Earth. It is even more complex than this. ;)

I guess it would require math to get any sense of order and force from this.... :?

I do wish I could find the information about the pyramid's electrical connections... :oops:

LongtimeAirman

Unread post by LongtimeAirman » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:19 am

excerpts and rebuttals. Miles, Sparky, and Airman

M1. In my theory, all objects are “gravitating” and all objects are emitting
S1. Okey
A1. Lloyd mode on.

M2.The electron, due to its very small radius and surface area, is able to dodge most of the photon bombardment from the proton.
S2. No problem here, but keep this in mind.
A2. Two nearby objects will reach an equilibrium distance, balanced between gravity and the charge field, and within the ambient field.

M3. rate of gravitation is dependent upon its radius, and nothing else.
S3. Not so sure about this. Mass is suppose to inter into the metrics.
A3. This is central. Newton invented the mass variable as a basic unit, but it is not a basic unit. Mass is a product - density times volume . Density is the rate of charge emission. Gravity, it turns out, is a function of the object's size alone. Gravity and the charge field co-exist within the mass variable. And they have been that way all along.

M4. The Earth must be emitting a very powerful charge field, radially out from its surface. Now, this field is not the electric field or the magnetic field, but it underlies and causes both.
S4. Radially?? Away from, yes. It would appear as a hair ball, with lines extending out in all directions.
A4. Not a hair ball, but more like a single dandelion. In your picture below you show several dandelions, which doesn't represent the earth well.

M5. The electrons would be expected to be moving almost parallel to each other, out from the center of the Earth,
S5. See previous answer! Remember, "center of the Earth".
A5. Radially out from the center of the Earth. The great majority of the photons comprising the Earth's emission field behave as a rain of particles traveling up from the ground. Granted, even in the desert each grain of sand is emitting in all directions, most of the photons travel straight up.

M6. In fact, we detect the charge field indirectly every time we detect the electric field or the magnetic field. The E/M field, as it is known now, cannot act as it does without a mechanical cause, and the charge field is that mechanical cause.
S6. Not so fast with the conclusion....bumping photons does not seem like an efficient way to produce a magnetic field.
A6. Miles is asserting that the charge field causes the electric and magnetic fields. Let him explain.

M7. The field lines and potentials can only be caused by a sub-field, and this sub-field is made up of what I have called B-photons. That is, by bombarding photons that are real and mechanical.
S7. Correct observation, but bombardment is not a field. It is too random, and chaotic.
A7. Each impact conveys forward and orthogonal forces. All the impacts together can be taken as a field result, which quantify the total forward and orthogonal forces. A lot of the random and chaotic can be just heat or light.

M8. The electrons are physically carried along with the B-photons, by direct contact.
S8. Remember the previous quote?
A8. The photons are really tiny, but they are still able to be push electrons along. In a chaotic, or balanced field, the electron wouldn't be pushed along, but instead display brownian, herky jerky random movements. Electrons will flow where the charge field flows, at a much slower speed.

M9. The electron, due to its very small radius and surface area, is able to dodge most of the photon bombardment from the proton.
S9. n Does not seem consistent.
A9. We look out and see that the moon and sun appear the same size, the same size the proton appears to the electron. The objects tend to drift together as per gravity, until charge bombargment begins to separate them.

M10. The charge field is being emitted radially, so that although the field lines are nearly parallel on the surface of the Earth, they are not completely parallel. The distance between these lines must increase with greater distance from the surface. In this way, the rod acts as a sort of reverse funnel. It creates an area of low pressure above it, increasing in size with greater height. In this way it is able to capture electron flows, even electron flows that are not directly above the rod.
S10. As explained, no near parallel radiation. It is a hair ball! Therefore all conclusions from that premise are illogical. MM's imagination has failed at this point.
A10. The Earth's emission causes electrons to flow up until they reach an equilibrium between the emission and gravity.

M11. How does a storm create that low potential area? Simply by varying cloud densities. The clouds are material and so must block the charge field just like the pyramid does, though on a smaller scale.
S11. Cloud Density!!?? Yes, clouds are material, so they are emitting just as all mater emits! And some of that photon emittance goes down! Again, like a hair ball, it moves away from a cloud in all directions. A cloud can block sunlight, but a charge field?!
A11. The earth's emission field travels up from the surface bumping electrons along. Some of the charge field is blocked by clouds, which also causes an electron build up on the clouds' bottom. Electrons from the surface traveling close by, up past the edge of the cloud will no be stopped by the cloud itself, but will tend accumulate above the cloud, in the shade from the charge field given by the cloud. Simultaneous charge separations are caused by the Sun and Moon, though smaller than the Earth's own emission field.

M12. blocking the field emitted by the Earth as a whole, thereby creating a pocket or funnel of low charge pressure reaching up into the sky.
S12. Oh, give me a break!!  The Earth emits as a hair ball. So does all matter! The pyramid does not block Earth's charge, it supplies part of that charge, in all directions!
A12. True, but the earth's perpendicular emission is the dominating field here.

M13. simply because the Earth has a lot more mass behind every unit of area
S13. Remember, super dense clouds block charge field. Why doesn't the top layer of Earth block charge from below??!!
A13. It does. Dust and water vapor water are also pushed up by the emission field.

Separate statement.
Sparky: I do wish I could find the information about the pyramid's electrical connections...
Me: I think that water could have been part of the circuit.

REMCB

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:08 pm

earth's perpendicular emission is the dominating field here.
:?
Is there some form of higher math that would suggest that.?
Otherwise that is wild speculation, ignoring the hairball effect.

LongtimeAirman

Unread post by LongtimeAirman » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:36 pm

Sparky, I suppose you could call it a hairball effect, but it is also chaotic in time, changing laterally in all directions much faster than the electrons and protons can react. The math, the average sum of all the vectors, is up, perpendicular to a flat level surface, and the main effect on electrons and ions is to be lifted upward as well.
REMCB