Smallest Whirlpools Can Pack Stunningly Strong Force

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

flyingcloud

Unread post by flyingcloud » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:32 am

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 075438.htm
ScienceDaily (Sep. 4, 2003) — Researchers studying physical and chemical processes at the smallest scales, smaller even than the width of a human hair, have found that fluid circulating in a microscopic whirlpool can reach radial acceleration more than a million times greater than gravity, or 1 million Gs.
I know this is an old article but it may be of interest considering the fluid dynamics /mechanics as it pertains to the EU, particularly as it realates to APM.

kevin

Re: Smallest Whirlpools Can Pack Stunningly Strong Force

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:49 am

junglelord,
It's all about scale, at every level I can manage to check, everything spirals( as is my head with the TTB forum shutting?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JoGXbP0bVg
I check out the river bank I live next to here in the shires, and the meandering is not by chance, but is the result of opposite circulating points, the water is particuraly symbiotic with the aether movement.
kevin

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:19 am

Viktor Schauberger is the man for water and spirals.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:40 am

Grey Cloud wrote:Viktor Schauberger is the man for water and spirals.
Imploding spirals, and the geometry of the imploding aether determines the form created?
I can detect the geometry where squares are , where polygons are, star of davids etc,etc,etc, where two adjacent geometric points occur, vesica pisces shape is created, all of the pathways are created upon DEAD STRAIGHT pathways, as hard as it is to percieve of that, but the aether is fluid like, so just as viktor schauberger built sluices into his waterways, the water SMOOTHS out it's route, even if the sluices are angled flat plates.

The imploding geometry is predominately polygonal, the infinately tiny point where the geometry implodes into must be bombarded with so much aether that a tipping point where the fluid must change state occurs, just as when water freezes, or when water turns to steam?
kevin

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:13 pm

kevin wrote:junglelord,
It's all about scale, at every level I can manage to check, everything spirals( as is my head with the TTB forum shutting?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JoGXbP0bVg
I check out the river bank I live next to here in the shires, and the meandering is not by chance, but is the result of opposite circulating points, the water is particuraly symbiotic with the aether movement.
kevin
I see two quotes about TT Brown forum, is it finished?
Funny I felt led to not stay there....or proded away by that funny guy.
:lol:

Spirals are the archtype form.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:36 am

Kevin said: Imploding spirals, and the geometry of the imploding aether determines the form created?

I can detect the geometry where squares are , where polygons are, star of davids etc,etc,etc, where two adjacent geometric points occur, vesica pisces shape is created, all of the pathways are created upon DEAD STRAIGHT pathways, as hard as it is to percieve of that, but the aether is fluid like, so just as viktor schauberger built sluices into his waterways, the water SMOOTHS out it's route, even if the sluices are angled flat plates.

The imploding geometry is predominately polygonal, the infinately tiny point where the geometry implodes into must be bombarded with so much aether that a tipping point where the fluid must change state occurs, just as when water freezes, or when water turns to steam?
I guess this is what Dan Winter means when he says the geometry is "fractally recursive"; with nested Platonic solids, you can deep "compacting" or "imploding" them until you get down to the tiniest point and through inversion "reverse" the process.

http://aetherwavetheory.blogspot.com/20 ... ncept.html
By AWT all structures inside of our Universe are formed as "jammed structures" of another structures, recursively. The high degree of nested compactification is the source of complexity of observable reality. One of most remarkable features of AWT is its close connection to sacred geometry, the geometry of mutually cicPlatonic solids in the theory of five elements in particular - which is closely related to the heterosis of Aether foam by gradual compactification /condensation of foam gradients (membranes).

The odd/atemporal/male (bosonic) symmetry alternates the even/temporal/female (fermionic) one during mutual heterosis. The most symmetric level of particle compactification possible leads to the solid dodecahedral structure of foam, assigned to Prana in Vedantic philosophy ("Aether" or vacuum). The foam bubbles can be approximated by platonic solids, where the dodecahedron is the most complex one in 3D space.