UFO or plasma phenomenon

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

redeye

UFO or plasma phenomenon

Unread post by redeye » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:07 am

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

junglelord

Re: UFO or plasma phenomenon

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:15 am

One and the Same.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:29 pm

The have been dozens of reports of orange spheres over all parts of England and Scotland. Being all over the Xmas and New Year period, it was assumed they were Chinese lanterns let off in celebration. However, the size of some of the spheres was reported as quite large, and their behavior not consisent with lanterns.
I agree that these were plasma phenomena, a lantern hitting the turbine wouldn't cause that kind of damage, but if the rest of the sightings were also plasma, WHY? Is this some kind of early warning about changes in our electrical environment?

Here is what can happen to a wind turbine, looks like it hit resonance to me.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QL-cRuYAxg0
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:09 pm

Its ovbious that people saw a plasma. Why it appeared, well that I do not know. Was it from a craft? Well that I could not say either. But I am comfortable with the fact that all "UFO" like the flying triangle, are plasma craft, both for their drive units which are Birkeland Currents of Mercury Vapor for the Flying Triangle, and their external electrified skin and surrounding ionized plasma field.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:49 pm

Hey JL,
I agree with you about the use of plasma for propulsion, shielding etc, as to me it is the mastery of plasma that separates the 'Gods' from humanity. I also read your post about the boundary layer technology, as used in the Shkval torpedo, and believe that same principle could be used on spacecraft. What I can't figure, is how a plasma shield or any other technology could protect an occupant of such craft from inertia? The acceleration and turns reported by these craft would also destroy the machine itself, were it built on any accepted technology.
I can only reason that every atom(if they are indeed 'solid') must be affected by the accelerating/turning forces simultaneously. Perhaps they are projections, or do not exist fully in our space-time continuum?
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:33 pm

GaryN,
The craft( that which is inside a field ) does not move, space(The aether )Moves.

Nothing is moving except the aether, it is the illusion of movemrnt that blinds everyone.
Space is infinite, it can be moved about , there is no thrust involved, to the observer the craft will move, it doesn't ,space does, and space can move in all directions at once.
If you create a positive point, the negative space will flow towards that point, then similer to the donkey with a carrot in front of it, the negative space will travel towards the positive, the donkey been obstinate stands still, it will arrive wherever it desires, as the mountain will move to mohamed.
kevin

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Kevin is again correctamundo. The motion of the Aethers rotating magnetic field can be coupled to, with a relativistic birkeland current. Mercury Vapor would serve well for that as it is magnetic. The coupled craft is able to move with no internal inertia as the reference frame it is coupled to is the aether itself which is the source of distributed charge and magnetic fields. The facts as seen in NASA video are quite clear that not all motion is Newtonian.
;)
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:31 pm

There were reports from the (accident) site stating that the third propellor was not present. This had changed by the time the television people turned up. Don't know if this is significant, but it sounds to me like something struck the windmill and was immediately cleaned up. If the windmill was damaged by some sort of lightning (plasma?) strike, the damage would be fairly predictable and should have resulted in the metal propellors experiencing helical twisting at the very least. I've seen footage of a glider that was struck by powerful lightning and the resultant damage is quite specific. I dinnae want to pin it on aliens as I've heard they're pretty good drivers.

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:53 pm

It looks to me like a simple case of loss of a speed governor, not any silly ufo. :lol:

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:31 am

It looks to me like a simple case of loss of a speed governor
England has been "basking" in the centre of a high pressure system for the last few days, there wouldn't have been much wind. If something hit the windmill there should be traces of it left on the blades and if it was struck by some form of lightning, as I posted earlier, it would have caused specific damage.

It's an intriguing story, more so because it is still entirely unclear what actually happened.

Cheers!
Bob Marley

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:35 am

Thankyou GaryN. I love videos of things getting smashed up. Here's another:

chinook resonance

Cheers!
Bob Marley

Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:40 pm

:shock: OOPS! :shock: Looked the same, except no smoke! :lol:

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Nothing is moving except the aether, it is the illusion of movemrnt that blinds everyone.
Thanks kevin and JL for your explanations, but I'll have to meditate on that some more. My attempts to picture the aether have so far lead me to the idea that the either is actually Nothing, a 5 dimensional backplane that everything in our 4 dimensional space plugs into. It is deformable and thus can oscillate, or carry information instantly, anywhere, as Nothing is everywhere connected at all time. (4 dimensional objects can be + Nothing or -Nothing) NIAMI enough?
..as the reference frame it is coupled to is the aether itself which is the source of distributed charge and magnetic fields.
Hmm. In my view it would be the sink, not the source. Oh well, I'll keep trying!

The Chinook event looked expensive, redeye! Neat.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:06 pm

In APM the Aether and Matter both move.

4. Does aether move freely through matter?
Answer Page 32
Aether gives form to matter, but matter also occupies the aether and manipulates it. Aether can only move through matter that is not dense. Frame dragging is another euphemism of the standard model and tended to acknowledge the properties of aether, but without calling it Aether. The frame dragging of general relativity theory is tantamount to the notion of aether moving with matter.

5. Did Einstein write any papers dedicated to the aether?
Answer Page 33
Concerning the Investigation of the State of Aether in Magnetic Fields.
It states the magnetic flux is a potential state of the aether. It is a passive resistance to electric current that produces the magnetic field.

6. What is Dynamic Space in APM?
Answer Page 34-35
In APM space and time are united in such a way that the two are inseparable, producing a single unit called double cardioid (dcrd). We need a coordinate system that includes both space and time. The perception of space time through our bodies, gives us the appearance of just one dimension of linear time, just one linear time is an illusion. In reality, the time dimensions of aether are actually frequency dimensions, and there are two of them. Together these two dimensions of frequency produce a spherical unit of resonance. In reality, the quantum universe has the qualities of space-resonance, we perceive the physical, macro universe with the qualities of space-time. Space and resonance integrate through a shared geometry. In other words, space and resonance are the same entity, but viewed from two perspectives, which are orthogonal to each other.

7. What is the Geometric Structure of Aether?
Answer Page 35
The geometrical constant of the aether induces to be 16pi^2
This translates to a geometrical shape of a tubular loxodrome distributed over two adjacent spheres. Further induced is that the spheres have electrostatic polarity, the whole structure has magnetic polarity, and the spin directions has gravitational polarity. One fourth of the total loxodrome surrounding both spheres is a tube with the surface constant of 4pi^2, the toroid constant. Because toroids have two radii, the small radius and a large radius, they can have varying radii lengths but still have the same surface area. This is why all onta share the same quantum surface area as the Compton wavelength squared. It is because all onta have the same surface area that we can graphically represent them as twin tubular loxodromes while making use of the quantum distance squared as their surface area. The perfectly symmetrical representation only applies to the surface areas and to the electrostatic charges.

8. What constants are not symmetrical in APM?
Answer Page 36
Mass, distributed frequency, and strong charge dimensions are not symmetrical in a given aether unit. The unequal distributions of quantum distributed frequency effect the general form of the physical universe and give us shapes like flowers, butterflies, tree branching, leaf patterns, snail shells, skeletal structures, body organ composition, and every other pattern that arises from growth processes. The unequal mass division reflects in the observed difference between electron and proton masses in the proportional strong charges.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:25 am

Kevin said: Nothing is moving except the aether, it is the illusion of movemrnt that blinds everyone. Space is infinite, it can be moved about, there is no thrust involved, to the observer the craft will move; it doesn't, space does, and space can move in all directions at once. If you create a positive point, the negative space will flow towards that point, then similar to the donkey with a carrot in front of it, the negative space will travel towards the positive, the donkey been obstinate stands still, it will arrive wherever it desires, as the mountain will move to mohamed.

So it would appear to be true. I would imagine that if the craft is constructed like the Anu, then the aether will flow through it and carry it along.

Atomic Vortices
http://www.geocities.com/devashaon/index4.html
Back to the Anu, one vortex channels spin energy into matter and the other direction spins matter back to the spirit realms. It is easy to see the Toroidal nature of the Anu. Here I am reminded of the electron spin pairs (in quantum shells).

The ‘Odic periodic table of elements’ depicts each element as spiralling in one of these four directions. The Odic periodic table when seen from a top down view is a toroid.

Looking back a step briefly to the 4 types of toroid; it would seem that a wave could be wrapped around a donut in CW or CCW direction. The wave could have varied or constant freq. &/or current.

This next picture shows the evolution of a 2D waveform into a 3D toroid and back again.To me this implies that perhaps the pulse of manifestation has rests in the plane of ideas (Mental plane) then returns rhythmically. Photons move in straight lines & as waves.

After compression the Anu released rapidly expands & meets another Anu travelling in the opposite direction that is the same size but is already contracting. One atheric stream flows over whilst in the expansion phase and then inside the other aetheric stream in its contraction phase.

Walter Russell’s view also showed the flow of aetheric currents as 2 spiralling lines that come from opposite directions, both expand & contract in alternate cycles & spiralling waves. One spiral expands as the other contracts.

With the chain of Anu as each is swallowed by another there is an attraction & the lines of spiralling force in the toroid ‘within’ will spin opposite the lines of spiralling force on the outer Anu. The Anu’s head ends seem to attract & the tail end’s seem to repel. Are these crossing field lines creating Scalar fields that are switching on & off rapidly. These field lines cross at varying angles from acute to obtuse and would be strongest at (90 degrees).

Two different types of field strengths will be happening. When a yin Anu is within a yang Anu both are empowered and augmented as a ‘yang’ inner yin surface will be in compression contact with the ‘yin’s’ outer yang surface. When a yin Anu has a yang Anu passing through the contacting surface of the yang’s outer yang must be opposite the yin’s inner yin surface. So they may neutralise each other, balance each other or disturb and negate?

So look now at the picture of time flowing in two directions through black & white holes. Are these 2 toroids like Anu? They certainly flow in opposite directions with us aware of only the forward flow?