Does the Disinformation Ever Stop?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Does the Disinformation Ever Stop?

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:42 am

A 12 point flow chart for counter blogging to spread disinformation, by the US Military.
http://freespeech.vo.llnwd.net/o25/pub/ ... g_char.jpg
I wonder how much effort is spent on disinformation of the EU?
http://www.infowars.com/?p=7018
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

soulsurvivor

Re: Does the Disinformation Ever Stop?

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:49 am

And anywhere in that article did you see a focus on inner self? a focus on self-discovery? a focus on the possibilities of developing our own control and power of inner self that completely eliminates a need to look elsewhere?

Understand that focus is everything, and there will always be forces enticing you to look everywhere except within.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:04 am

I am not buying any disinformation, yet the amount of people that do, and I was one of them at one point, is very large.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:06 am

Junglelord said: I am not buying any disinformation, yet the amount of people that do, and I was one of them at one point, is very large.
Take everything seriously but with a grain of salt. :D There is always a kernal of truth hidden in the most outrageous lie; likewise there is also a kernal of disinformation hidden in the most outrageous truth.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:18 am

"When the truth is replaced by silence," the Soviet dissident Yevgeny Yevtushenko said, "the silence is a lie."
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:31 am

Where do you get "spread disinformation" out of that?? Did you read the flow chart at all? That's a standard Public Relations model that is used by many corporations. They just wrote in "Air Force" where it usually says "the Company". o.O

Mike H.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

bdw000

Unread post by bdw000 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:53 pm

I ALWAYS tell the truth,
EVEN WHEN I LIE.

--Pablo PIcasso

mague

Unread post by mague » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:58 am

bdw000 wrote:
I ALWAYS tell the truth,
EVEN WHEN I LIE.

--Pablo PIcasso
Well said :)
There is no lie, just alternative realities.