Unfolding atomic energy.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

GaryN

Unfolding atomic energy.

Unread post by GaryN » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:12 pm

I have wondered for a long time how we could gently tease the energy out of an atom. A brute force approach gets you in a lot of trouble real quick. Maybe nature doesn't want us to have access to the E=MC2 storehouse, but perhaps this fellow is on the right track.
Lynnferd Keeran, in a 1 hour interview, explains how to use some cheap, readily available components to experiment with hydrogen production, using electricity, plasma and resonance. He SOUNDS like he knows what he is doing!
Lots of other interesting material on this site, IMO.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kywaterfuelmuseum

On the way to trying to power automobiles on water, Robert Krupa has developed a plasma utilising spark plug. None of the major manufacturers would produce it, it lasts forever! He is now setting up production in Brazil, and the plugs should be available by the end of this year. (If the PTB don't get to him first?)

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory: ... Spark_Plug

Now I'm thinking about somehow incorporating a micro-magnetron into one of his spark plugs, tuned to the most suitable resonant frequency for teasing water apart. Whats the frequency, JL?
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

junglelord

Re: Unfolding atomic energy.

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:24 pm

Here's some info. An email I got last week.
:D
I met this guy while I was doing a sales call next door to his shop, which is hardly ever occupied. He had the hood open on a Ford Explorer and had a couple of containers, which I recognised immediately to be Brown's Gas generators. They were like the ones you see on "Water4Gas" website, but very professionally built. They were actually water filter canisters that he had converted.

I asked him about that, he just laughed and said the "Water4Gas" guys didn't know how to do it right, that his generators produce at far greater efficiency (he gave me a demonstration) and said that it doesn't make sense to use stainless steel for both electrodes, but to use the electrical advantage of dissimilar metals. He also gave me a frequency (12.4 KHz) as the best frequency to dissociate water, although in a later conversation, he indicated there are factors which move that number around.

I'd like to hear more about your developments, too. Let me know how things work out.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord