New Theories Thread - Golden Curvature Declination Model

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Divinity

New Theories Thread - Golden Curvature Declination Model

Unread post by Divinity » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:46 am

If the Moderators are happy, I wonder if we could maintain this thread for anyone wishing to post new theories relating to the Electric Universe/Aether Physics Model which cover a very broad spectrum of subjects. In the spirit of Dave Thompson's suggestion about this theory being for everybody to share and contribute to, I post below some excerpts of a discussion with a friend who observes here but wishes to remain anonymous for the time being.

He seems to be a quite extraordinary thinker and his technical ideas are compatible to what many have posted here these last few months. These are just tasters he has published as he's aware that his ideas are controversial and potentially dangerous.

To the Mods: I have asked this before, but did not receive a reply...is there a central archive or thread where we can store peoples' ideas, for future reference? There may possibly be very many scientific geniuses out there wishing to post their physics theories but are either in fear of doing so or know of no avenue in which to do so. I consider Thunderbolts to be cutting-edge and believe it would be most helpful to the originators of the EU theory to see how others are contributing or at least see which direction they are taking for mutual benefit (if they relate to the EU).

Anyway, I welcome all comments on this person's views, please.
If anybody knows how this person can pursue their ideas further, safely, with the possibility of further discussion at a senior level, I would welcome that information too. Thanks.

Thanks in advance. :D :D :D

-------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by IA - November 2008
-----------------------------------

What is mass?
According to the "Golden Curvature Declination Model" of reality, mass is gyroscopic inertia. And that's as much as I will say for now.

Univea exist within and beyond themselves infinately, so all that CAN exist DOES. Infinate univea within (beneath this scale) and infinate univea beyond (above this scale). Beneath all quanta, another universe.
Our whole universe is a sub-quanta of the universe above this one.

The Big Bang revealed:-

15 Billion years is NOT a measure of the universes AGE, but rather of it's SIZE. That far back in linearity the universe, it's galaxies, stars, planets, molecules, atoms and quanta were 15 billion years SMALLER than at this point in our linearity. What they percieve as that smallest point is simply the farthest back in time that they can see. 15 billion years from now they will call this very moment a big bang. This is in accordance with my gravity model of curvture delination along the Golden Curve at the speed of light (on this scale).

Hawking himself has recently postulated a "pre-Big Bang period", but just won't make this last leap.

Ever expanding "spirality", NOT endlessly cycling "circularity".

Q: Ever-expanding from what? Is there a Singularity, even if it is smaller (or sooner) than previously suggested?

From the infinate univea beneath this one in scale.

At quick glance you appear to be Approaching "Golden Curvature Declination" theory but expressed in many dimensions whereas I deliberately limited it to two for the lay people to not just read it but understand it.

Velocity is a measure of how fast the space-time in front of me assimilates into the pattern of motion which I am.
If the spacetime in front of me (relative to a distant observer) cannot assimilate my pattern fast enough then I have exceeded C and just become a part of the universe that exists below this one in scale.

In the reciprocal:
If I can achieve absollute stillness (on this scale), which cannot be achieved physically (but can be aetherically) on this earth because of it's rotation and orbit then I have become part of the universe which exists above this one in scale.

The "almost-constant" C limit causes time dilation because the pattern of motion of which I am made is unraveling AT C along the Golden Curve while my whole pattern moves in monodirectional motion (on this scale). As my speed approaches C, the difference in speed between my own unraveling (C) and the speed of my monodirectional motion decreases. Thus to an observer? My time has appeared to dilate.

Gravity is the declination of curvature along the golden Curve at the speed of light.
Remember; It's "spacetime" that expands. Matter being part of spacetime, is therefore expanding also.
Areas of spacetime in disparate curvature would affect the qualities of matter that are already recognised in today's physics. They just won't put it all together.

186272m/s on THIS scale is not the same as 186272m/s one the scale above or the scale below. Univea (universes) exist within and beyond themselves infinately and so all that CAN exist DOES.

Not just an underlying realm. Infinite realms in all directions and dimensions and scales.

Q: And your definition of 'dimensions' is.....

Disparate curvature relative to other points in spatiality.

Q. Gravity is a radiated effect hence the limit of its radiation/effect are easily defined from the source of its radiation

Well, no offence but it seem less an explanation than a comment and label. The "Golden Curvature Declination Model" is an understandable explanation that works even for the lay people.
If pressed, However (as to radiated effect) I would point to the inverse square ratio of the distance between two events.

Clarification:
The "Golden Curvature Declination Model" is mine and no, I have not published it for fear of being hunted down and shot by TPTB.

There was no Big Bang or as hawking postulates a "pre-Big Bang" either. Were I to write it mathematically, the resultant equation would be the revelatory formula Verb mentions in his post. I don't believe TPTB is ready to just let that slide. But I believe If I give enough Lay type clues here, you giants will see the math behind it yourselves.

Here goes:
All reality is unraveling along the Golden Curve at 186272m/s (on this scale). This curvature declination means that the smallest of leptons in this moment are bigger than the whole universe was 15 billion years ago. In the reciprocal, follow any particular lepton in this moment for the next 15 billion years and said theoretical lepton will at that time be bigger than our universe is now and so most physicists, unable to percieve anything smaller than sub atomic quanta will believe that this moment (right now) must be a Big Bang. They will be as wrong about that as todays phisicists are.
A lay person might say that gravity is the earth expanding beneath my feet while I myself (feet and all) am expanding against it.

Picture two baloons inflated to a diameter of 10 centmeters and placed 10 centimeters apart. Now continue to inflate said baloons without moving them until they touch. From the perspective of the baloons, unaware of their increased inflation, they would percieve (had they conciouseness--and they do,LOL) that they had "gravitated" toward each other.

Or take a simple hydrogen atom. One electron orbiting one nucleus. According to the "Golden Curvature Declination Model" the curvature of both is in constant decline along the Golden Curve at C (on this Scale) while maintaining a distance between them that continues to be relative to their size. To an observer at a distance all is normal. BUT, If said observer focuses not on the extents of the particals but instead their central points, the observer is startled to see one point continually spiraling away from the other point.

No BiG Bang, just the illusion of it becuase of the inability to percieve/concieve the expanding univea benath the quanta.

Our own universe is but a sub-quanta of the universe above this one in scale.

The "Golden Curvature Declination Model" explains both gravity and the expansion of univea on all scales.

Also; I am not the first to have seen and understood this particular model, I think. I believe the ancients tried to demonstrate it in three dimensions at Giza when they built the pyramids. They expand in spatiality from tip to base along the Golden Curve.

--------------------------------------------------------------

junglelord

Re: New Theories Thread - Golden Curvature Declination Model

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:53 am

The Golden Curvature is also known as the Golden Field.

5 Aether units produce PHI and phi by the ratio relationship between Aether quantum spin cycles and the Primary Angular Momentum quantum spin numbers. The ratio of these two fundamentals produces the Golden Field Q(√5), at five Aether Units Cycles.

Amazing how the quantum numbers actually produce PHI and phi respectively due to the ratio embedded between both Aether and Primary Angular Momentum. Hence it is the Golden Ratio and the Divine Proportion.
Pretty cool to understand why this is. The ratio between Aether Cycles and Angular Momentum quantum number spins produces the Golden Ratio.

This explains why the Golden Mean (Fibonacci Series) is expressed in all life forms and why it exists as a universal ratio for inorganic forms.

Nanocarbontubes Flower of Life, the Golden Curvature at Nanosizes.

http://www.nanobliss.com/departments/ar ... rget1.html

Also a picture of individual Au (gold) atoms lined up one by one.

They look like a bees wax honeycomb geometry.

Awsome stuff.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:14 am

That’s so odd. I just wrote my “mad idea” theory on PHI, pi, e and the Golden Mean in the NIAMI:

PHI, pi and e - the Keys to the Universe

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 883#p12883

PHI, pi and e at the Cosmic Level

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 884#p12884

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:53 am

If folks simply realized that "universe" has a "uni" in front of it because it was to refer to ONE thing existence,they would not waste time developing elaborate strings of meaningless symbols and sounds ignoring this identity and calling them theories.
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:24 pm

Universe:
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin universum, from neuter of universus entire, whole, from uni- + versus turned toward, from past participle of vertere to turn.
Date: 14th century
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/universe
From the above we can see that the Universe is therefore the mind of the original pluripotent 'existent' turned in towards itself. :P
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Douglas Adams
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:13 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:Universe:
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin universum, from neuter of universus entire, whole, from uni- + versus turned toward, from past participle of vertere to turn.
Date: 14th century
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/universe
From the above we can see that the Universe is therefore the mind of the original pluripotent 'existent' turned in towards itself. :P
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Douglas Adams
Plasm and I don't care about what the authorities say. If we did we'd be attacking their arguments. The universe is defined as everything that exists. What say you GC?

People want to "believe" i.e. they embrace paradox and duality because it is exciting. It is religion. Religion drives people to think that "anything is possible" which gives them hope for something beyond the miserable life that institution espousing that religion has imposed upon them. This is a way for governments and other institutions to control people.

Again, people want to "believe". They go to great lengths to introduce massive layers of complexity onto a self contradictory foundation. No amount of complexity, math, or techy sounding words can cover up the underlying self contradiction (violating of identity).
Physicist: This is a pen

Mathematician: It's pi*r2*h

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:21 pm

Alton,
It is you who has introduced the word religion in here. If you are not interested in IA's ideas then GTF out. Go play with your calculator or brush up on your laws or something.
We are people with questions who are looking for answers. You are someone with answers looking for a throat to ram them down.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:16 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:Alton,
It is you who has introduced the word religion in here. If you are not interested in IA's ideas then GTF out. Go play with your calculator or brush up on your laws or something.
We are people with questions who are looking for answers. You are someone with answers looking for a throat to ram them down.
The theory is based on a fallacy.

People are formulating incredibly elaborate and fantastical sounding theories but they have not even defined the most fundamental words of physics such as object, time, and motion. How do you plan to find answers if/when you reject identity? How will your question have any meaning if you start by questioning identity?

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:26 pm

Alton Hare said: People want to "believe" i.e. they embrace paradox and duality because it is exciting.
http://altreligion.about.com/library/bl ... rmetic.htm
The Principle Polarity

Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:13 am

lizzie wrote:
Alton Hare said: People want to "believe" i.e. they embrace paradox and duality because it is exciting.
http://altreligion.about.com/library/bl ... rmetic.htm
The Principle Polarity

Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.
Every concept is dual in the sense that all concepts have opposites. Up is the opposite of down, right is the opposite of left, and long is the opposite of short. However, physical objects are not dual. Tree is not the opposite of "no tree". The tree either exists or it does not. The tree doesn't exist by virtue of comparing it to the absence of a tree. It simply exists. On the other hand the concept "up" has no meaning unless I compare it to "down". Concepts are a comparison/relationship between two or more objects. Objects themselves exist without any comparison. Surely the tree is there whether I see it or not. So no, not "everything" is "dual".

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:07 am

altonhare wrote: Plasm and I don't care about what the authorities say. If we did we'd be attacking their arguments. The universe is defined as everything that exists. What say you GC?

People want to "believe" i.e. they embrace paradox and duality because it is exciting. It is religion. Religion drives people to think that "anything is possible" which gives them hope for something beyond the miserable life that institution espousing that religion has imposed upon them. This is a way for governments and other institutions to control people.

Again, people want to "believe". They go to great lengths to introduce massive layers of complexity onto a self contradictory foundation. No amount of complexity, math, or techy sounding words can cover up the underlying self contradiction (violating of identity).
Isn't this off-topic? This thread is supposed to be about new theories relating to the APM, not whether or not religion, the universe, duality, etc. exist. Do you have anything constructive to say about the technical aspects of the theory I posted?

Otherwise, thanks everyone, on behalf of the author, for your contributions.

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:15 am

altonhare wrote:
The theory is based on a fallacy.

People are formulating incredibly elaborate and fantastical sounding theories but they have not even defined the most fundamental words of physics such as object, time, and motion. How do you plan to find answers if/when you reject identity? How will your question have any meaning if you start by questioning identity?
There's a simple answer to that. Things exist and they work. Gravity, electricity, magnetism, they all exist without our necessarily knowing exactly what they are (until now). If everyone were so pedantic, nothing would get done and, indeed, nothing would get discovered.

You are obviously still questioning the importance of understanding Phi/the Golden Mean in nature and the Universe. Why? :ugeek:

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:41 pm

Mr Hare believes patterns and forms, the geometry of nature, has no meaning.
Thats his belief. He stands by that belief. I say let him. Don't waste precious time on a dis-op.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:06 pm

junglelord wrote:Mr Hare believes patterns and forms, the geometry of nature, has no meaning.
Thats his belief. He stands by that belief. I say let him. Don't waste precious time on a dis-op.
Thing is, Junglelord, that I'm no physicist but there's no arguing with a pineapple, a pine cone or a sunflower....the structures speak for themselves. It would be obvious to a three year-old. :D Alton, are you a dis-op?

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:09 pm

Thats so funny. I had a wonderful mental image of Alton explaining reality to a pineapple.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord