Anthony Perratt's plasma cosmology

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

edcrater

Re: Anthony Perratt's plasma cosmology

Unread post by edcrater » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:16 am

Plasmatic wrote:From a past discussion with Dwardu I understand the "buckshot" to have arisen in a private conversation based on a lab observation. It involves some of the differing perspectives amongst folks. I dont think youll find much on it.
Thanks for that. I think that means we go back to seasmith's picture of the parallel currents, and then go on hold until something new turns up.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:38 am

Hi Seasmith,
Thanks for the images. Fantastic smoke and turbulence patterns/formations. Also nice to see a P51 Mustang in there too.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

edcrater

Unread post by edcrater » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:18 pm

For anyone interested, I have found a source of this quote, but it's not exact:

http://www.holoscience.com/news.php?art ... ments#dest
""An electric star is formed by the equivalent of a lightning bolt in a molecular (plasma) cloud. Just like earthly lightning, cosmic lightning scavenges, squeezes and heats matter along the discharge channel. Where the squeeze is most intense, the current may ‘pinch off’ to give the effect of ‘bead lightning.’ In high-energy plasma lab discharges researchers have found that hot plasma ‘beads’ (known as plasmoids) form along the discharge axis before “scattering like buckshot” when the discharge quenches.""

This version mentions "beads" but does not mention the "7-9 planets in polar-aligned" etc.

But we are getting closer.