Are the planets growing?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

allynh

Re: Are the planets growing?

Unread post by allynh » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:36 pm

I don't know how the EU guys will take it, but for me the video is a good summation of this thread. As I watched it, I kept saying, "Yes!"

Well done to the Secretz Channel.

Thanks for the link.

On the second key video they did about the Hollow Earth, they started the premise wrong because they could not see where the extra mass came from. When you watch it the answer is obvious, they don't know about the EU so they are just guessing. As I watched the video, I kept groaning, "Noooo". I prefer the new Hollow Earth movie coming out by the Iron Sky people(1). It's more fun.

THE HOLLOW EARTH theory: Evidence and indications
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv3gOdD-Mdc

Yes, I suspect that the Earth is hollow, but that it is filled with hydrogen gas as the aether is transmuted into a more compressed form by all of the electricity coming from outside and the electricity generated in the crust.

(1) WARNING: Don't watch this video if you are humor impaired. HA!

IRON SKY 2 Trailer 3 (2019) The Coming Race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoWLUmaZUHw

I can't wait for the movie to come out.

himrael

Unread post by himrael » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:33 pm

have a complete answer for the source of water, and the volumetric increase of the planets. But fundamental eu theory should be established if we are to communicate on a way forward:

1. E= mc^2 was correct in Stating that energy = mass, we in the EU theory community believe everyThing is electric so electrical energy = mass. A corrected formula would be : E= M/k
Where E = is in electron volt
M is mass in kilogram
K is the weight of one electron

2. All Proton-neutron atomic particles are stored twist locked electrical energy systems. That are created at birkland current pinch points. But that genesis mechanism is still left to Clarify, my guess star tetra hedron in a torus.

3. "Gravity" is Electromagnetism. A body rotating on its own axis is an electromagnet. Meaning things will rotate around it. Like the moon which doesn't rotate on its own but orbits the earth. Electro magnets need current to function. And their axis of rotation indicates the path of the electric current traveling through them.

4. The solar system is traveling around the galaxy in a helical wave. Please look for google video for visualizing this idea, search "helical model". What I want to add to this, the axis of rotation of the earth( with 23 degree tilt) is pointing straight forward in this trajectory( if you were wondering which way faces forward south pole, that's why the new oceanic crust created or bubble blew mostly in this hemisphere.

5. All celestial bodies synthesize hydrogen carbon oxygen and so on. At their core. Search "abiotic oil". By the way the you will understand why " the big bang theory" fairy tale is heavily subsidized. In a universe of infinite past and infinite future, energy is surely infinite.

So my postulation is that the earth receives galactic current through its poles. So shifts, surges and cycles in this galactic current. Affect us equally as the suns effect.
And these make our planet produce water and other minerals in accordance with the level of activity.

Might need polishing but did the best I could.

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:17 am

The latest TPOD, Ice Moon, reminded me of the Neal Adams video of Europa Growing.

Neal Adams - Science: 05 - Conspiracy: Europa is Growing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy3_sWF7tv4

You can see examples of EDM and Growing on the surface. Europa is the clearest example of the process.

Jetson63

Earth's formation

Unread post by Jetson63 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:03 pm

How a spherical body forms in space.

Here's a video from NASA of a sphere of water rotating in micro-gravity. If you add bubbles to the water, they will coalesce along the center of rotation.

The whole video is interesting, but the part with the free floating spinning spheres begins here.
Saturday Morning Science sm.jpg
Saturday Morning Science sm.jpg (42.71 KiB) Viewed 19812 times

https://youtu.be/jXYlrw2JQwo?t=1382

When the earth formed, liquids and gases migrated to the core, and the heavier elements crystallized along the shell.

Eventually the crystalline shell cracked and began to expand.

There is no subduction. The continents are pretty much in the same place where they formed on the crust, it's just they've been spread apart by the growing ocean floor.

The energy required for the increase in the mass is an electrical/capacitive charge where the positive charge on the inside of the earth was enough to push the shell apart. The growth of the surface coincides with the increase in the effect of gravity. The charge accumulates in the crust. It is fed by the solar magnetic fields funneling energy into the earth's magnetic fields.

Electrons are produced by the magnetic field bathing the earth. The charge build up may be enough by itself to push the earth's crust apart, but Peter Woodhead's idea of the earth being a 'pressure pot' also bears looking at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swCnPOi5qOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iIWYYNkgJQ

Now the best evidence I've seen for the earth being one crystalline structure with cracks that have filled the ocean floors is the connection between Alaska and Siberia.

Mainstream geology implies that Alaska and Siberia are being pummeled together, but the crustal evidence shows no such thing.

By using a half dozen overlays and maps on Google Earth, I can view the sea floor with good detail.

Here's an image showing the north polar region above Alaska. There is some minor expansion leading up the crack from the Atlantic Ocean, but no evidence whatsoever of crustal compression.
Earth Polar View Expanding Crust sm.jpg
Earth Polar View Expanding Crust sm.jpg (42.44 KiB) Viewed 19812 times
I'm convinced, but I've also looked at thousands of pages of evidence trying to disprove it and have not found any.

The earth is expanding, and so is every other body in the universe.

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:29 am

The single most convincing piece of evidence for me is that if the Earth is not expanding then someone needs to explain exactly where the continent of Antartica is heading. it's completely surrounded by diverging plates. How's is that remotely possible on a fixed size Earth.

Antartica is moving away from the Pacific, away from South America, away from the Atlantic, away from Africa, away from the Indian Ocean, away from Australia and away from Indonesia, Where the hell is it heading to! Is it being sucked into a black hole!

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:15 pm

OK, I'll bite. What caused the Earth to crack up into so-called plates. Answer : planetary interaction. The same thing that caused the mountains. And because the last interaction was not long ago the plates have not settled down plus there are centripetal forces acting on the plates but for Antarctica the major force is all that ice which got deposited there rapidly about 12,000 years ago.

Cheers,
Mo

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:49 am

moses wrote:OK, I'll bite. What caused the Earth to crack up into so-called plates. Answer : planetary interaction. The same thing that caused the mountains. And because the last interaction was not long ago the plates have not settled down plus there are centripetal forces acting on the plates but for Antarctica the major force is all that ice which got deposited there rapidly about 12,000 years ago.

Cheers,
Mo
You didn't say which direction the plate is heading...

moses

Unread post by moses » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:44 pm

You didn't say which direction the plate is heading... Aardwolf

Still down.
Cheers,
Mo

Jetson63

Unread post by Jetson63 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:54 am

THE SECRETS OF THE EARTH – Plate Tectonics vs Expanding Earth

The evidence looks iron-clad to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiCMFzpMnZM

After you've watched this video, what are your questions?

Webbman

Re: Earth's formation

Unread post by Webbman » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:51 am

Jetson63 wrote:How a spherical body forms in space.

Here's a video from NASA of a sphere of water rotating in micro-gravity. If you add bubbles to the water, they will coalesce along the center of rotation.

The whole video is interesting, but the part with the free floating spinning spheres begins here.
Saturday Morning Science sm.jpg

https://youtu.be/jXYlrw2JQwo?t=1382

When the earth formed, liquids and gases migrated to the core, and the heavier elements crystallized along the shell.

Eventually the crystalline shell cracked and began to expand.

There is no subduction. The continents are pretty much in the same place where they formed on the crust, it's just they've been spread apart by the growing ocean floor.

The energy required for the increase in the mass is an electrical/capacitive charge where the positive charge on the inside of the earth was enough to push the shell apart. The growth of the surface coincides with the increase in the effect of gravity. The charge accumulates in the crust. It is fed by the solar magnetic fields funneling energy into the earth's magnetic fields.

Electrons are produced by the magnetic field bathing the earth. The charge build up may be enough by itself to push the earth's crust apart, but Peter Woodhead's idea of the earth being a 'pressure pot' also bears looking at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swCnPOi5qOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iIWYYNkgJQ

Now the best evidence I've seen for the earth being one crystalline structure with cracks that have filled the ocean floors is the connection between Alaska and Siberia.

Mainstream geology implies that Alaska and Siberia are being pummeled together, but the crustal evidence shows no such thing.

By using a half dozen overlays and maps on Google Earth, I can view the sea floor with good detail.

Here's an image showing the north polar region above Alaska. There is some minor expansion leading up the crack from the Atlantic Ocean, but no evidence whatsoever of crustal compression.
Earth Polar View Expanding Crust sm.jpg
I'm convinced, but I've also looked at thousands of pages of evidence trying to disprove it and have not found any.

The earth is expanding, and so is every other body in the universe.

while it was a neat video i would of liked to see what happens when electricity is put into the mix.
its all lies.

a31ford

Unread post by a31ford » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:09 am

One thing I would like to remind everyone about...

Mass density, we all should ALSO include in our observations, that over the millennia that "earth" has existed.. it does occur to me that IF our planet is appearing to be growing in size, could a large portion of that growth be simply from everything "relaxing" from a super tight ball, because of revolution speed slowing ? It would explain it.......

It is quite probable and possible. :mrgreen:
If you do not have the "time" to do something right, the first time... When are you going to ? :geek:

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:34 pm

moses wrote:You didn't say which direction the plate is heading... Aardwolf

Still down.
Cheers,
Mo
Which direction is down on a sphere?

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:30 am

moses wrote:You didn't say which direction the plate is heading... Aardwolf

Still down.
Cheers,
Mo
Any better ideas yet? I'll help.

As you can see it's moving away from all 3 main surrounding plates; the Pacific, African and Australian. Clever trick. Maybe it's going to pop off like a bubble into space.

hlg

Unread post by hlg » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:07 pm

stumbled a few years ago about neil adams videos.

i heard then about experiments with highly compressed heated magma probes at several thousand degree that showed highly reflective properties at almost every wavelenght...

that may be a clue to the growing mechanism, because every energy wave (or shockfront) that manages to get through to the core will stay inside that bubble for very long causing all sorts of effects there, maybe fusion included...

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:15 pm

Here's an interesting addition to the Younger Dryas stuff.

The comment that heavy metals, platinum and gold, were "extraterrestrial" is based on the consensus view that asteroids are filled with platinum and gold. This is another clear example of transmutation.

More Evidence of a Comet Catastrophe 13,000 Years Ago, This Time From South America
Thursday, March 14th
https://www.dailygrail.com/2019/03/more ... h-america/
More evidence continues to accumulate that a planet-wide catastrophe occurred some 13,000 years ago, supporting the controversial Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis (which postulates that a fragmented comet slammed into the Earth around 12,800 years ago, causing massive effects ranging from rapid climate change to megafaunal extinctions and decreases in human populations.

In just the past year scientists have found evidence for a global conflagration at that time in which 10% of the planet was set on fire, as well as a massive 20 mile wide impact crater in Greenland that might be related.

And now, a paper published in the journal Nature Scientific Reports presents further evidence of a cosmic impact – but this time from the opposite side of the planet to Greenland, far south of the equator in Chile. A research team led by Chilean paleontologist Mario Pino has found evidence of a Younger Dryas Boundary (YDB) layer at high altitudes close to the tip of South America.

The scientists first came across the evidenc while studying sediment layers at a well-known paleontological and archaeological site, Pilauco Bajo. They came across a “black mat” layer, 12,800 years in age, that coincided with the disappearance of South American Pleistocene megafauna fossils, an abrupt shift in regional vegetation and a disappearance of human artifacts.

According to University of California-Santa Barbara geology professor emeritus James Kennett, a member of the team, “the sequencing of these events looked like what had already been described in the YDB papers for North America and Western Europe”, and on further analyses they found microscopic spherules interpreted to have been formed by melting due to the extremely high temperatures associated with impact. The layer also contained peak concentrations of platinum and gold, and native iron particles rarely found in nature – a marker of extraterrestrial impacts.

Other evidence, which, Kennett noted, is consistent with previous and ongoing documentation of the region by Chilean scientists, pointed to a “very large environmental disruption at about 40 degrees south.” These included a large biomass burning event evidenced by, among other things, micro-charcoal and signs of burning in pollen samples collected at the impact layer. “It’s by far the biggest burn event in this region we see in the record that spans thousands of years,” Kennett said. Furthermore, he went on, the burning coincides with the timing of major YDB-related burning events in North America and western Europe.

Interestingly, while this new discovery “greatly expands the extent of the YDB impact event” from previous discoveries in the northern hemisphere, it also provides a contrast in effects: north of the equator, conditions became colder and wetter at the onset of the Younger Dryas, but the opposite appears to have occurred in the southern hemisphere:

“The plant assemblages indicate that there was an abrupt and major shift in the vegetation from wet, cold conditions at Pilauco to warm, dry conditions,” Kennett said. According to him, the atmospheric zonal climatic belts shifted “like a seesaw,” with a synergistic mechanism, bringing warming to the Southern Hemisphere even as the Northern Hemisphere experienced cooling and expanding sea ice. The rapidity — within a few years — with which the climate shifted is best attributed to impact-related shifts in atmospheric systems, rather than to the slower oceanic processes, Kennett said.

But overall the new discovery provides further support for a cosmic impact triggering the strange changes in conditions during the Younger Dryas, Kennett argued. “This is further evidence that the Younger Dryas climatic onset is an extreme global event, with major consequences on the animal life and the human life at the time”.

The full paper is available to read online: “Sedimentary record from Patagonia, southern Chile supports cosmic-impact triggering of biomass burning, climate change, and megafaunal extinctions at 12.8 ka” (PDF).

(thanks to @CosmicTusk)
Here is the pdf they mention.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-38089-y.pdf