Are the planets growing?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: Are the planets growing?

Unread postby rickard » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:33 pm

allynh wrote:Sadly, topics get moved and combined, as you will see when you read this thread. HA!

All of the questions you could ask have already been answered, just read the thread and you will see.

What do you know about which questions i could ask?
rickard

Re: Are the planets growing?

Unread postby allynh » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:20 pm

Up thread I addressed the fatal flaws of Flat Earth Theory. Now I found this video showing what I was talking about.

Is Earth Actually Flat?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs

The video only falls apart at about 7:00 minutes when he brings in the nonsense of time dilation shrinking distance. To get so much right, then trip up at the end. Oh, well.

As I said up thread, I'm not interested in the conspiracy theory Flat Earth people use to hide the fact that it doesn't work, so let's not go there. HA!
allynh

Previous

Return to New Insights and Mad Ideas