Philosophy and Grammer Police of the 2-D Universe

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: Philosophy and Grammer Police of the 2-D Universe

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:00 pm

The electromagnetic spectrum vibrates as a unity aligned through the Golden Spiral, the Casting Out of the Number 9. The cosmic octave underlies all vibration on every level of creation. Like wheels within wheels, vibration is embedded as fields within fields ruled by universal law through the harmony of the Golden Spiral. The chakra system of the body is a subsystem of the vibratory fields of nature and the universe. The chakra system is the nucleus of the energy field of the body. Its sevenfold vibratory field provides the step-down mechanism between the energy fields of nature and the cosmos and their microcosm, the physical body. We are harmonic creations from our hands to our senses.

We are the Mirror Mind. We live in the Vector Equilibrium Matrix of I/O Spheres. Jitterbug. Synergetics.

Driven by the heartbeat of God.
The Gforce of APM.
+4 and -4.
The frequency cycle of Gods Heartbeat.
Inside out, outside in.
God's heartbeat is the I/O Hyper-Sphere.

God is Numbers, God is Frequency, God is Angle, God is Spin, God is Charge.
We are made in His Image. We have Two Hands to decipher the Universe.
We have Five Senses to decipher the universe.
He made it so that even a dummy will get it.
:D

The universe is alive, God is alive, we are alive.
Thats the end of it. Without life there is nothing.
Cast Out the Nine and understand the Golden Spiral.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:50 pm

The Cosmic Octave: The Law of Seven (Casting Out Nines)
On every level of macrocosm and microcosm, vibration spirals as the cosmic octave. An octave describes a process with eight steps and seven intervals. Seven is a fundamental level of organization in the universe. The seven whole notes of the tones of the musical scale are a natural measure of the harmony of universal law. The musical octave is so “natural” that it defines the proportional distances between the planets in the solar system! The seven colors of the rainbow define the spectrum of light. It never ends the harmonic series relationships that Casting Out Nines Reveals.

We are 3-D. Structure and function cannot be seperated. It takes 3-D to talk and think that way.
That requires hemishere syncronization and whole brain thinking and grammer.
Come out from the 2-D illusion of half brain thoughts and half brain grammer syntex.
We are not 2-D time, mass and current and linear.
We are 3-D, we are frequency, angle and charge and distributed and non linear.
We live in this 3-D non linear distributed universe. Not in the 2-D dumbed down linear construct.

There is a reason Maxwell developed EM theory with 20 equations via Quaternions.
It is 3-D, non linear, scalar, and distributed in all its forms.
The world lives in the Heaviside dumbed down 2-D vectoral sum. 4 Linear equations....
Such is the dumbing down of society.

Yet this is the EU forum. Its time for us to pull our collective heads from our 2-D ass with 4 vector sums
and get it into the 3-D distributed non linear scalar spin world of 20 Quaternions,
if we want to truly understand the EU.
That was my first thread 11 months ago. It still stands.

Birkeland Currents and the Z Pinch is due to same Charge attraction.
Spin direction controls attraction and repulsion for both E and B.
That is the First Law. The truth of the matter is they are NOT equal.
The North Pole is stronger.This is the first key to knowledge.
The next key is the way to make same spins attract.
That is the Brikeland Current and the Z Pinch.
That is total power.
This require the most intimate or In To Me I See, knowledge of spin.
:lol:

Spin is based on the Golden Mean.
Cast Out the 9.
That is the key to the Frequency Kenneth.
Lift the 2-D veil instilled by the master of frequency.
Come out from the control of your "time" and your "money".
Take Harmonic Control for yourself.
Get off the grid. Go green in all ways possible.
Be one with Nature and you will know Her.

Talk about nature all you want, it in no way means you know Her or Understand Her.
Cast Out the Nines. Construct the 12 VE System.
This knowledge will allow you to change anything. Including Society.
It is also how they control you. Thats why you have no time and no money.

Natures 3-D Harmonicly Coupled Oscillator.
The Vector Equilibrium Matix
Cheers.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:54 pm

I believe the 12 Vectors of the VE are the reason for the
12 Leverage Points of Society and Systems Change (how they control you via the VE Matrix.)
The twelve leverage points to intervene in a system were proposed by Donella Meadows, a scientist and system analyst focused on environmental limits to economic growth. The leverage points, first published in 1997, were inspired by her attendance at a North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) meeting in the early 1990s where she realized that a very large new system was being proposed but the mechanisms to manage it were ineffective.

Meadows, who worked in the field of systems analysis, proposed a scale of places to intervene in a system. Awareness and manipulation of these levers is an aspect of self-organization and can lead to collective intelligence.

Her observations are often cited in energy economics, green economics and human development theory.

She started with the observation that there are levers, or places within a complex system (such as a firm, a city, an economy, a living being, an ecosystem, an ecoregion) where a "small shift in one thing can produce big changes in everything" (compare: constraint in the sense of Theory of Constraints).

She claimed we need to know about these shifts, where they are and how to use them. She said most people know where these points are instinctively, but tend to adjust them in the wrong direction. This understanding would help solve global problems such as unemployment, hunger, economic stagnation, pollution, resources depletion, and conservation issues.

Meadows started with a 9-point list of such places, and expanded it to a list of twelve leverage points with explanation and examples, for systems in general.

She describes a system as being in a certain state, and containing a stock, with inflows (amounts coming into the system) and outflows (amounts going out of the system). At a given time, the system is in a certain perceived state. There may also be a goal for the system to be in a certain state. The difference between the current state and the goal is the discrepancy.

For example, one might consider a lake or reservoir, which contains a certain amount of water. The inflows are the amount of water coming from rivers, rainfall, drainage from nearby soils, and waste water from a local industrial plant. The outflows might be the amount of water used up for irrigation of nearby cornfield, water taken by that local plant to operate as well as the local camping site, water evaporating in the atmosphere, and trickling surplus water when the reservoir is full.

Local inhabitants complain about the water level getting low, pollution getting higher, and the potential effect of hot water release in the lake on life (in particular, the fish).

This is the difference between the perceived state (pollution or low water level) and the goal (a non-polluted lake).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donella_Me ... n_a_system
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:14 am

I don't have a good working concept to explain why, but I am fully involved in removing myself from systems. It's as though it's a need that stems from a basic primal instinct. My self image is that I am a giant warrior that's strong and standing on both feet, equally male/female, able to withstand anything within the universe without being completely destroyed. I am eternal. I have no need for support systems.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:23 am

JL said: They witnessed “spirals, within, spirals, within spirals . . . ”as they described the vibratory nature of energy. They described the gunas, the fundamental modes of nature, which they likened to a rope spun of three threads. Centrifugal and centripetal spiraling around an unchanging core. Spiraling through all vibration are a balance of centrifugal and centripetal currents fractally emanating from an infinite core. These forces radiate from the core, universally, in the proportional harmonics defined by the Golden Spiral. Like wheels within wheels, fields undulate within fields in the universal electromagnetic process of centrifugal and centripetal forces.
JL – this is absolutely fantastic; I feel as if you have provided me with the key to the secret of the universe. I have copied it all and saved it to disk. :D

I just finished reading an article on Keely. He mentions the triple threads (waves) – the centrifugal, the centripetal and the Neutral Center (God). He refers to God as the Harmonic Ninth. The article refers to the Neutral Center as being the same as Bearden’s “Electrostatic Potential.” The ability to master harmonics requires that one understand the "nature" of the Neutral Center (how to change its geometric shape).

We always refer to it as the double helix because we are seeing only half of the whole. It's the triple helix!

Your 13th sphere must be Keely's Neutral Center (the Harmonic Ninth); and it vibrates (jitters); but you gave me an important clue; it is the ability of the Neutral Center to change is geometric shape that is the key to understanding universal harmonics and to discovering the missing half (the 99.9%) :D
JL said: Not only “solid” matter but all forms of energy, are composed of waves: which is to say, vibrations. All of the different kinds of electromagnetic energy—including radio waves, heat, X rays, cosmic rays, visible light, infra-red, and ultraviolet—are composed of wave like or vibratory activity, these vibrations traveling through the universe at 186,000 miles per second. The only difference between each of these phenomena is their frequency of vibration or wavelength. Each merges into the other at a certain wavelength: which obviously means, when one gets down to it, they are each one and the same thing.
They are one and the same; it’s the stepping up or down (frequencies and harmonics) on the "scale" that accounts for the differences.
JL: The ability to dumb down everyone into owning their time and money is a very powerful veil.

I am going off the grid. I am going to be selling electricity to the Electric Co.
I am going to take the Frequency, the Spin, the Charge, and use the Harmonic Coupling that is in all systems.
I am setting myself free, I have the frequency. I have the knowledge.
I am taking the power back.
I am no longer living in time.
I am living in frequency.
I am now Harmonicly Coupled.
I have the Power. I own the frequency. I have the base unit for all harmonics.
Yes! The PTB’s have always known. But thanks to you, I now know why. They are peddling the 2D nonsense so they can control the 3D realm and all its technology. Now I understand more clearly how they have manufactured "reality."

You are a genius!!! Don't let the 2D nay sayers get you down! Watch you back.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:36 am

soulsurvivor wrote:I don't have a good working concept to explain why, but I am fully involved in removing myself from systems. It's as though it's a need that stems from a basic primal instinct. My self image is that I am a giant warrior that's strong and standing on both feet, equally male/female, able to withstand anything within the universe without being completely destroyed. I am eternal. I have no need for support systems.
Hi Soulsurvivor,
There you go again, speaking like an ancient Greek. :D
The high-lighted part is a synopsis of the Iliad. :shock:
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:10 am

Lizze, after all the clues you handed my way, its nice to see I gave a big one back.
I owe a lot of this success to your post.
Way to go, feeding the fire (plasma) that burns inside.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:10 am

Lizze, after all the clues you handed my way, its nice to see I gave a big one back.
I owe a lot of this success to your posts.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:22 am

Hi Lizzie,
You wrote:
I have copied it all and saved it to disk.
First rule of computing: You are only as good as your last backup. Disks are mortal. ;)

And
We always refer to it as the double helix because we are seeing only half of the whole. It's the triple helix!
Is it not Ida, Pingala and Sushumna?
Ida is the left channel. Ida is white, feminine, cold, represents
the moon and is associated with the river Ganga (Ganges).
Originating in Muladhara, Ida ends up in the left nostril.
Pingala is the right channel. Pingala is red, masculine, hot,
represents the sun and is associated with the river Yamuna.
Originating in Muladhara, Pingala ends up in the right nostril.
Sushumna is the central channel and is associated with
the river Saraswati. Running up the body from just below
Muladhara chakra to Sahasrara chakra at the crown of the head.

http://www.tantra-kundalini.com/nadis.htm
Hermes and Caduceus
Hermes and Caduceus
Mesopotamian
Mesopotamian
This last one has eight sticky-out bits on each side, culminating in a ninth on the top.
The Caduceus should have 3.5 coils on each side giving 7.
Attachments
Fishmen
Fishmen
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:26 am

junglelord wrote:The electromagnetic spectrum vibrates as a unity aligned through the Golden Spiral, the Casting Out of the Number 9. The cosmic octave underlies all vibration on every level of creation. Like wheels within wheels, vibration is embedded as fields within fields ruled by universal law through the harmony of the Golden Spiral. The chakra system of the body is a subsystem of the vibratory fields of nature and the universe. The chakra system is the nucleus of the energy field of the body. Its sevenfold vibratory field provides the step-down mechanism between the energy fields of nature and the cosmos and their microcosm, the physical body. We are harmonic creations from our hands to our senses.

We are the Mirror Mind. We live in the Vector Equilibrium Matrix of I/O Spheres. Jitterbug. Synergetics.

Driven by the heartbeat of God.
The Gforce of APM.
+4 and -4.
The frequency cycle of Gods Heartbeat.
Inside out, outside in.
God's heartbeat is the I/O Hyper-Sphere.

God is Numbers, God is Frequency, God is Angle, God is Spin, God is Charge.
We are made in His Image. We have Two Hands to decipher the Universe.
We have Five Senses to decipher the universe.
He made it so that even a dummy will get it.

The universe is alive, God is alive, we are alive.
Thats the end of it. Without life there is nothing.
Cast Out the Nine and understand the Golden Spiral
There are no superlatives to describe your state of mind at the moment, Dean. I take my hat off to you...yes, I totally agree with LIzzie - you are finding the Evidence of God and the fact that the Universe is Alive. We have known, but have never been able to prove it. You are doing that.

You are posting the SECRETS. Thank you for sharing!!!! :D :D :D

Special hugs!
Divinity

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:29 am

junglelord wrote:Lizze, after all the clues you handed my way, its nice to see I gave a big one back.
I owe a lot of this success to your posts.
Yes...bouncing off each other. Exactly how information around the Universe travels/is exchanged. :D Congratulations, Lizzie! :D

Love Divinity

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:35 am

Divinity wrote:
Special hugs!
You had to spoil it, didn't you? :D
Emotions are so passe, they are so right hemisphere. :roll:
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:39 am

JL – fantastic! I am telling you! It’s the key to understanding the secret of the Universe!! You are a genius!!
JL said: The center sphere of the VE can and does move this way. This gives the VE the ability to be many things.

It oscillates. It has frequency. It couples. It should be pointed out that the transfer of ES charges is in this way.

It does not come from the outside. It moves from the center.....it’s not a problem as the atom is 99.99% space in the first place. The .01% can do this and it does. The Jitterbug explains harmonics, ES transfer and other relationships.

The VE is a cubeoctahedron, composed of 6 tetrahedrons and 6 octahedrons.
The ability for the VE to Jitterbug from a Cubeoctahedron to a Octahedron and back is very important.
JL – this amazing! The center sphere is the Neutral Center (The Harmonic Ninth). You are saying that it oscillates; it has frequency; it couples harmonically (from the center all the way out); this is how the “electrostatic charge” is transferred – from the inside out -- the secret of the vortex -– the Neutral Center changes it shape from a Cubeoctahedron to an Octahedron and back - the breathing in and out.
JL said: The ability to understand that the relationship of Numbers on both sides of the equation, both 99.99% and the .01% is important. Numbers are a real 3-D construct and infact construct 3-D. That means not only is Spin real and 3-D so are the Numbers that define both Spin (.01%) and the Volume in between (99.99%).

The VE defines both. The VE is 12.
We have 13 Spheres for one VE Unit.
We have a VE of 12 for one VE Unit.
We have a Volume of 20 for one VE Unit.

The Metric system of base ten is a mirror or 2-D of the base 20 3-D Volume.

We are seeing only ½ of the equation in 2D (the .01%); the other side of the equation is the 99.99% :o

So Harmonic Nineth (God) is the cubeoctahedron, (composed of 6 tetrahedrons and 6 octahedrons) and God jitterbugs into an Octrahedron and back! This is the breathing in and out!
JL said: Not only “solid” matter but all forms of energy, are composed of waves: which is to say, vibrations. All of the different kinds of electromagnetic energy—including radio waves, heat, X rays, cosmic rays, visible light, infra-red, and ultraviolet—are composed of wave like or vibratory activity, these vibrations traveling through the universe at 186,000 miles per second. The only difference between each of these phenomena is their frequency of vibration or wavelength. Each merges into the other at a certain wavelength: which obviously means, when one gets down to it, they are each one and the same thing.
From the Harmonic Ninth it spirals outward from one harmonic level to the next (all are coupled) and back again – just like the ancients said.

JL, you are a genius!!
Last edited by lizzie on Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:58 am, edited 4 times in total.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:40 am

Hi milord Jungle,
Mirror, mirror on the wall...
Think big people, think big.
Think big people, think big.
cat.jpg (10.33 KiB) Viewed 11091 times
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:48 am

I have spent almost a year in fasting and prayer and searching the heart and mind of God.
It has been worth every moment. I believe that fasting is really important.
This will bring clarity.

PS I will take all the special hugs I can get.

I am so fortunate to know God in this intimite way....or
In-Too-Me-I-See.

I love the Love Guru.
:lol: :D :lol: :geek:
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord