Philosophy and Grammer Police of the 2-D Universe

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Philosophy and Grammer Police of the 2-D Universe

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:16 am

Spin is 3-D. Its not a grammer problem per say, its a Dimensional problem.
The rebuttal is nonsequitar and I will tell you why.
The problem is their grammer is a 2-D Grammer Construct, not a 3-D Grammer Construct.
Structure and function cannot be seperated, even with grammer.
The viewpoint of the observer controls the grammer rules.

The way one views the universe makes all the difference due to the grammer rules of dimensions.
Everyone thinks and talks Time and Matter and Current and Rotation, a 2-D linear grammer universe.
Infact what they need to see and speak is Frequency and Angle and Charge and Spin, a 3-D non linear grammer universe.

These inverse relationships are to be inspected fully.
Time is linear, 2-D.
Frequency is distributed, 3-D and non linear.
Mass is linear, 2-D
Angle is distributed, 3-D and non linear.
Current is linear, 2-D
Charge is distributed, 3-D and non linear.
Rotation is linear, 2-D.
Spin is distributed, 3-D and non linear.

If you view the universe in linear units, time, mass, current, you will surely be fooled due to the 2-D grammer.
If you view the universe in non linear distributed units, frequency, angle, charge, you will see clearly due to the 3-D universe and the grammer police point of view from 2-D will vanish.

When people talk to you about time and mass and current, the choice of words shows their viewpoint.
This shows they do not understand the universe, which is why they ask questions about time, mass, current, rotation.
They do not know what it is. They cannot deduce the universe from 2-D and are not clear about anything.
Not even the "definitions" of 2-D. Hell they do not even know if its "real".
Just look around at the forum lately!
:lol:

2-D is about half brain thoughts, all left hemisphere or all right.

Those who talk about frequency, angle, charge, know exactly what is going on.
They have no trouble with definitions and philosophy. That is a 3-D mindset.
It requires more then the right hemisphere or the left, it requires whole brain integration.

Anyone who talks from half a brain is not getting it anyway.

It took 12 years to gather the information.
It took 12 months to figure it out.
Very Synergetic, 12 is the Vector Equilibrium.
Frequency, Angle, Charge.
Welcome to the whole brain club.

Those time, mass, current, rotation, half brained ideas are for the birds.

The First Law of Philosophy: For every philosopher, there exists an equal and opposite philosopher.
The Second Law of Philosophy: They're both wrong.

The reason they are both wrong....each is thinking with only half a brain. One is left brained, one is right brained.
Neither is whole brained. They are both 2-D, Linear thoughts. Neither is whole. They can only see in 2-D as they only talk in 2-D. Watch the choice or words. Remember their Space co-ordinates are 2-D and half brain linear.
If they ask about time, mass, current, ignore them. They cannot see in 3-D anyway, and will infact deny its existance.

There is nothing more annoying then a 2-D Philosopher talking "down" to you from his 2-D position.
Grammer police at your 3-D take on a 3-D world.
:roll:

Thats how it goes however. Surface gurus, grammer police of the 2-D linear plane. Telling us what the 3-D non linear distributed universe is all about from their 2-D linear grammer plane. Ignore such as these. You cannot understand a 3-D Universe from a 2-D view. Their grammer rules are attached to their view. Therefore it is nonsequitar to listen to their objections to 3-D analysis via grammer.

If they use 3-D, whole brained, non linear and distributed grammer> this will tell you right away if its even worth talking about. Spin is 3-D. It is distributed and non linear. 2-D analysis of it will not surfice nor can it rebutt by theory or grammer.

The Wizard of Oz is not accepting questions from Dorthy and Toto, the 2-D'ers. The problem is their grammer.
Their thoughts, their questions, their answers are all limited by their 2-D grammer.
:D :lol: :ugeek: :geek:

Beware the 2-D grammer Nazi. He will brain wash you as he is brain washed by 2-D Society.
:evil:

We are 3-D. Structure and function cannot be seperated. It takes 3-D to talk and think that way.
That requires hemishere syncronization and whole brain thinking and grammer.
Come out from the 2-D illusion of half brain thoughts and half brain grammer syntex.
We are not 2-D time, mass and current and linear.
We are 3-D, we are frequency, angle and charge and distributed and non linear.
We live in this 3-D non linear distributed universe. Not in the 2-D dumbed down linear construct.
:D

There is a reason Maxwell developed EM theory with 20 equations via Quaternions.
It is 3-D, non linear, scalar, and distributed in all its forms.
The world lives in the Heaviside dumbed down 2-D vectoral sum. 4 Linear equations....
Such is the dumbing down of society.

Yet this is the EU forum.

Its time for us to pull our collective heads from our 2-D ass with 4 vector sums and get it into the 3-D distributed non linear scalar spin world of 20 Quaternions, if we want to truly understand the EU.

That was my first thread 11 months ago. It still stands.
Cheers.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Rick

Re: Philosophy and Grammer Police of the 2-D Universe

Unread post by Rick » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:55 am

Time may be 3-D

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:44 pm

Time is a linear measurement in 2-D, Thats a fact.
Frequency is its inverse mirror relationship. It is a measurement of 3-D, thats another fact.
Time is not 3-D, Frequency is 3-D.
I am the new grammer police.

On to Numbers. Structure and Function cannot be seperated.
Lets investigate the Structure and Function of Numbers.
The value of Words is that they are 2-D and are linear.
The value of Numbers is that they are 3-D and are distributed with non linear properties.

The value of this is that when we speak of Frequency, Angle, Charge, Spin, is that we can assign Numbers to them.
This means that the relationship of 3-D reality is viewed through Numbers, and they have a corresponding grammer.
The Number relationship of the 3-D universe cannot be grammaticly corrected, especially not by 2-D Words.

Synergetics realized three things.
Greycloud mentioned something that rang so true.
Dorthy and Toto need to learn that the space between the matter is what matters.

Lets enter the Looking Glass, Alice and leave this 2-D Metric Space.
Lets see what lies inside the 3-D Matrix Mirror.

An atom is 99.99% space, 3-D.
Yet the world will focus on the Matter that occupies only .01% of that space to the exclusion of the other 99.99%.
:? :o :shock: :(

Man is that a gate to No Where.
Lets play Love Guru and take you from No Where to Now Here.
Use some intimacy, or In-To-Me-I-See

First of all Buckminster Fuller concentrated on both sides of the equation.
He used 100% of the Relationship between No Where and Now Here.
His analysis inculded both the Volume of 99.99% and the accompany .01% that everyone is fixated on to the exclusion of 99.99% Volume.

He invoked Sacred Geometry. He was like me a Whole Brain thinker I believe. It is inductive reasoning.

He knew that the Vector Equilibrium for 13 Spheres was balanced only by a Equidistant 12 Vector Matrix Equilibrium.
I have gone on and on about how ES Charge is a Sphere. The one Sphere in the middle is surrounded by 12 Spheres
in a perfect Vector Equilibrium (VE) Matrix. This is the base Matrix Unit. The 12 VE.

Thats only however .01% of that problem.
Thats where most stop.
The other 99.99% is Volume and the Number is 20.
This is why we have the Metric System of base 10!

Lets go on and investigate.

The Center Sphere in the VE can move and therefore the entire VE will Jitterbug.
The VE is a cubeoctahedron, composed of 6 tetrahedrons and 6 octahedrons.
The ability for the VE to Jitterbug from a Cubeoctahedron to a Octahedron and back is very important.

The center sphere of the VE can and does move this way. This gives the VE the ability to be many things.
It oscillates. It has frequency. It couples. It should be pointed out that the transfer of ES charges is in this way.
It does not come from the outside. It moves from the center.....its not a problem as the atom is 99.99% space in the first place. The .01% can do this and it does. The Jitterbug explains harmonics, ES transfer and other relationships.

The ability to understand that the relationship of Numbers on both sides of the equation, both 99.99% and the .01% is important. Numbers are a real 3-D construct and infact construct 3-D. That means not only is Spin real and 3-D so are the Numbers that define both Spin (.01%) and the Volume inbetween (99.99%).
The VE defines both. The VE is 12.
We have 13 Spheres for one VE Unit.
We have a VE of 12 for one VE Unit.
We have a Volume of 20 for one VE Unit.

The Metric system of base ten is a mirror or 2-D of the base 20 3-D Volume.
That is one half of the Mayan Calander. If you want to calculate the Spin Domains of every level you need to know the first VE Unit. This is the next step in APM Quantum Analysis. This VE and the Center Sphere is and will be considered as a 9.
We will now make the Numbers reveal themself. We will Invoke Numerology.

In Numerology we break down all number series to single digits. Only the single digit foundation is Real. The long digits everyone throws out at you, they are 2-D and are not real. Single digits are the only Real 3-D. Numbers have relationship to Volume and Charge. Notice I did not say Space and Current. I am using 3-D terminology. The single digit approach is the best way to understand therefore 3-D. When we do this we must and will Cast Out Nines. That means a 9 is a 0.

The Numerology approach of Casting Out of Nines also reveals that the Fibinonacci Series are all 9's.
They are the 0 point for the two cycles of four. That is natures growth pattern around the number 9!

If we then take care to notice our Hands we see two thumbs. That is the two zeros....an upper one the 9, and the lower one the 0.

That means we have a frequency cycle of 4.
+4 and -4.

Index finger is 1 and the baby is the 4.
Left hand 0, + 1, +2, +3, +4 (Thumb to Pinky)
Right hand -4, -3, -2, -1, 0 (Pinky to Thumb)
This is also not to be overlooked or under estimated.
9 is the return point to 0 and is the upper 0 if you will.

The Mayan Calander could expoliate all Spin Domains.
They did this by their understanding of 3-D Volume and Numbers.
If you use the Volume of the VE, 20.
And you know that the center point of the Charge can and will shift, allowing a Jitterbug.
Then you know that the center spheres relationship is Number 9 (0), the upper Zero.
With these two Numbers, 9 (upper Zero) and 20 (Volume of matter, the 99.99%)
They could determine the properties of the .01% to great levels and their Spin Domains.
That is due to the Jitterbug effect and the two cycles of four.
You must apply the Prime Number series to the VE.
This will create the Holotomic Sequence.....the Spin Domains of Harmonic Relationship that comes from this 3-D knowledge. That is the Mayan Calander in a nutshell.

This is over most peoples heads. But the Mayans understood it perfectly.
It took me 12 years to gather and 12 months to figure out.
I owe it all to the EU, APM, Synergetics and Tensegrity, Vortex Math, Numerology and Casting Out Nines.
When you understand 3-D terminology then you can enter the world of the Matrix.

For instance lets Invoke Multiplication by Division and use that to determine the Frequency at anyplace within the VE Matrix. The VE Matix Unit will expand from the base. That means important relationships are keyed in from the Foundation VE Numbers Relationships.

This means that I can determine the number of charge spheres if I know the frequency and vica versa.
10XF^2 + 2 = Number of 3-D Charge Spheres.

If I invoke multiplication by division I find that F is always N-1.
So if I have 6 Charge Spheres, the Frequency will be 5.

The ability to couple with and harmonicly oscillate is the foundation of the universe.
Harmonic foundations are based on Numbers and 3-D Relationships.
Spin Domains of all levels develop from this simple method.

Since the Magic Numbers that appear in Atomic Elements is due to the valence band electrons taking up the Standing Wave Configurations of the first three Platonic Solids,
http://treeincarnation.com/articles/Number.htm
we find this would directly be due to the VE.
We take a look at a virus and we find a Icoshahedron. Now you know why this is.
The Platonic Solids are the Standing Waves that develop from the VE.
The Volume between, the 99.99% will allow us to find the harmonic relationships of all Spin Domains.
The Number 20 which is the Volume, explains the base ten we know and use to measure with.
However be it know that base ten is a 2-D mirror of the 3-D base 20 which evolves from the VE.

Welcome to the Matrix. The I/O Hyper-Sphere
A Hyper-Sphere has a maxium surface area at 7 dimensions.
This is the Octave Series.

Nothing is flat. There is no 2-D. There are no "flat" mirrors. All Mirrors are Spheres at the smallest level.
Welcome to Wonderland. I am the Wizard of Oz. We hope you enjoy the Mirror Matrix of the VE.
We are not in Kansas any more Dorthy and Toto.

Welcome to the Structure of Numbers
http://treeincarnation.com/articles/Str ... Number.htm

Topology of Zero

Shapes and Numbers
http://treeincarnation.com/articles/Number.htm

The Synergetic Numbers
Last edited by junglelord on Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:11 pm

- JL

By "spin is 3-D" you can only mean: "An object may spin in three mutually orthogonal directions." What is it about a correct sentence that offends you so much? Is it impossible to clearly communicate what's in your head with words? Maybe make some drawings or movies?
The viewpoint of the observer controls the grammer rules.
-JL

That's fine, but if your rules are different than your audience's you will have to clearly state your grammar rules. I have stated the rules I use explicitly in this thread:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =10&t=1121

They also happen to be the rules of standard written English.
Infact what they need to see and speak is Frequency and Angle and Charge and Spin, a 3-D non linear grammer universe.
-JL

Sure! I understand the words frequency and angle. Frequency is how often something happens. Angle is a relationship between the distances of objects from a common location and their distance from each other. Spin is the rotation of an object about an imaginary axis or the rotation of an object about another object. Charge is a parameter assigned to objects to calculate how fast they will move toward or away from each other. Do these affront your 3-D linear "grammer"?
Time is linear, 2-D.
-JL

2-D can only mean "lacks width, length, or height" to me. What exactly do you mean by 2-D? Also, by "linear" do you mean time travels rectilinear or that time is straight like a ruler? Or do you mean it increases or decreases proportionate to some other quantity?
Frequency is distributed, 3-D and non linear.
-JL

So what's your frequency? What's your distributed? What's your 3-D? What's your non-linear? You have to recognize you are speaking a different language than your audience. It is the responsibility of the theory-presenter to insure clear and unambiguous communication. Again, is your theory communicable in some combination of words and/or pictures or not?
Mass is linear, 2-D
Angle is distributed, 3-D and non linear.
Current is linear, 2-D
Charge is distributed, 3-D and non linear.
Rotation is linear, 2-D.
-JL

etc. etc. this has no meaning if JL can't tell us... what it means.
If you view the universe in non linear distributed units, frequency, angle, charge, you will see clearly due to the 3-D universe and the grammer police point of view from 2-D will vanish.
-JL

If you understand these "non-linear distributed units" so well you can explain them in no uncertain terms.
They cannot deduce the universe from 2-D and are not clear about anything.
-JL

This is untrue. I have repeatedly stated explicitly in several threads that there is nothing 2-D that is "real". Rational people are in unanimous agreement on this. We are unanimous because we use logic and consistency. Mostly what we've argued about is a matter of semantics, i.e. what word to use for these or those characteristics.

You can talk down to or insult philosophy all you want but, thus far, you have been completely incapable of actually explaining your theory.
If they use 3-D, whole brained, non linear and distributed grammer> this will tell you right away if its even worth talking about. Spin is 3-D. It is distributed and non linear. 2-D analysis of it will not surfice nor can it rebutt by theory or grammer.
-JL

So why not write a primer/instructions on "3-D non linear grammer" for us? If you understand it, and it's right, this should not be a problem. Again I have made clear the method by which I communicate, there is no mystery.
We are 3-D. Structure and function cannot be seperated. It takes 3-D to talk and think that way.
-JL

Agreed! We are in 100% agreement here. Indeed, the architecture of an object absolutely defines how it will function! We are also absolutely 3-D, we have length, width, and height. Such sensible statements. Why do we disagree so often?
We are not 2-D time, mass and current and linear.
-JL

Again agreed. I'm not 2-D nor am I time, mass, current, or linear.
We are 3-D, we are frequency, angle and charge and distributed and non linear.
-JL

Eh? I am frequency, angle and charge? I think the entities that compose me move in some repetitive fashion that has an associated frequency at various angles.
There is a reason Maxwell developed EM theory with 20 equations via Quaternions.
-JL

Which are equivalently expressed using simpler, more compact vector notation. The fact that widely differing mathematical methods may be used to describe the same phenomenon is further evidence that one must take the utmost caution when granting a physical interpretation to equations. Care should always be taken to avoid reification. Whether Maxwell developed his formulas with matrices, vectors, or quaternions is a matter of his personal choice and not a matter of physics. The representations are equivalent.

Overall, I describe junglelord's posts as reminiscent of an old religious mystic raving from the sidewalk. He bases everything on pure numbers, which are abstract concepts created by the human brain. The universe is composed of concrete objects that were here before any consciousness was ever present and will continue to exist long after we're all dead.
Physicist: This is a pen

Mathematician: It's pi*r2*h

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:47 pm

I would look at the cyclic nature of the phenomenon.
The secret is in the Numbers and the Frequency.
We are looking at a Harmonicly Coupled Universe.
All Harmonic Relationships will be dictated by the Frequency.
Every Frequency has a Number and a Structure. Both are real.
Two sides of the same coin.

As Michael always says, its Current that makes Magnetic Fields.
Well its Frequency that drives it all.

The understanding of the Spin Domains is a simple issue if your willing to accept it.
However it involves terms that are considered Metaphysics.
Sacred Geometry, Numerology, Vortex Magic Cubes, Casting Out Nines, Prime Number Codes,
Holotomic Number Sequence.

It all goes back to a 3-D Relationship of Grammer with Single Digit Numbers (for the most part).
How we understand 3-D and Frequency Structure, both with Numbers and the Terms or Definitions.
Frequency is a Harmonic Key to all relationships.
Each relationship is governed by Structure and Function.
The Structure and Function is governed by the Vector Equilibrium Matrix.

Buckminster Fuller evolved 99.99% of this with his Synergetics.
I was a student of Tensegrity for 15 years as well as a Teacher and Medical Practioner.
Synergetics is Tensegrity taken to the final level and therefore is the basis for Tensegrity.
Last edited by junglelord on Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:48 pm

Hi Alton,
You wrote:
The universe is composed of concrete objects that were here before any consciousness was ever present and will continue to exist long after we're all dead.
Can you offer any evidence that the Universe existed before consciousness? I only ask because it appears to fly in the face of what every great thinker on every continent, throughout recorded history has maintained.
And where did consciousness come from if it was not already in the Universe?
P.S.
I agree that the Universe will continue to exist long after our bodies are dead.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:59 pm

Oh yeah, the I Ching is a direct result of the VE.
Is that cool or what.
Numbers are Real because in single digit form they are 3-D.
Do not be fooled by big numbers.
Do not be decieved that everything that has been coined "metaphysics" is BS.
Think about the fact that the VE Volumemetric Number is 20.
Maxwell had 20 EM equations developed by Quaternions.
Is there is any wonder the numbers are the same?
He explained EM Spin from both sides.

That is the secret of 3-D Grammer.

We are taught 2-D grammer of current analysis from a four equation dumbdown. We are taught to fear and to dispise Metaphyics and to throw out the baby and the bathwater.

I remember that Dave Talbot, who loves me, mentioned that the word "Sacred Geometry" is so full of bad metaphysical connections, that the turths get left behind. How right he was. When I first talked with him about APM and Tensegrity and how Sacred Geometry was woven in and how I knew this 12 years ago at the start of the journey and it was Bucky that pointed that out. Dave Talbot admitted the way I use the term Sacred Geometry (as Buck did) is not Metaphysics.
It is based on real hard science with hard facts. I know. I treated pain and orthopedic dysfunction for 15 years with a Tensegrity model. I used Gravity as a tool. My motto was Structure and Function Cannot be Seperated.
My clinic was called the The Structural Alignment Soft Tissue Clinic.
My return rate was almost 0.
That is impressive in the pain game and unheard of.

Bucky built many wonderful structures. The geodesic dome being what he is most famous for.
This is real results in the real world.

I run circles around any Doctor I know, no matter what his speciality.
I can use tensegrity and gravity to make you straight. Once your aligned, your functions will be proper.
Dysfunction is due to dys-structure. Not due to lack of pills.
I treated all Systems and devised a model and a theraputic protocol.

Integrative Tensional Systems Model is the name I came up with.
The treatment protocol model is called the Integrative Tensional Release Therapy.
This model and protocol is what I teach post graduate to Doctors, Physiotherapist, Chiropractors, Massage Therapist.

The primiary system is the Fascia.
Fascia is the organ of support.
Fascia has histology and neurology that is not in the books but is known.
http://www.somatics.de/articlesprof.html
It is a organic liquid crystal.
It has all the properties of cyrstals.
It is also a colloid. It has gel/sol relationships.
It can be hard as bone or a fluid like blood.
This liquid crystal body of ours has a specific structure with harmonic signatures all over the place.
Your Senses are not random. Their 3-D relationship is due to the Structure of the Universe.
They are Harmonic Signatures in every way.
The Mirror Mind Universe.
http://www.treeincarnation.com/thecyclicuniverse.htm

Take a good look at your hands.
Not only are they the Number System of the Universe, they are the Gyroscopic Rules of EM.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =10&t=1159

Is that freaking wild or what?
No wonder my life journey is about my hands and frequency, I am also a drummer and used to work in electronics.
I am the holder of frequency. I can control the universe with harmonics.
I must be the holder of frequency in the band.
I must harmonicly couple my circuits in the lab.
I am the glue that binds, the tensegrity of continual tensional.
That is freaking amazing. I am the Wizard of Oz, thanks Dorthy.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:56 pm

Hi milord Jungle,
You wrote:
That means we have a frequency cycle of 4.
Just like the the day, the month, the year and the Great Year. :o
+4 and -4.
An ascending and a descending cycle. :o :o

Brahma (0) breathes out- +1,+2,+3,+4 :)
Brahma breathes in - -4,-3,-2,-1,0 :D :shock:
This means that I can determine the number of charge spheres if I know the frequency...
This means you can create a physical object if you know its frequency.
Or even a 'concrete' Universe - AUM.
Naming creates the ten-thousand things. The I Ching.
I am he who came into being in the form of the god Khepera, and I am the creator of that which came into being, that is to say, I am the creator of everything which came into being: now the things which I created, and which came forth out of my mouth after that I had come into being myself were exceedingly many.
[...]
I brought my own name into my mouth as a word of power, and I forthwith came into being under the form of things which are and under the form of Khepera.
From Budge, Legends of the Gods.
Note that it uses the word 'being' rather than 'existence'. This is because, according to the Egyptians, to have being was to have volume. Existence does not require volume.
All was created by our Father God, and by his Word, there, where before there was no heaven or earth, was his Divinity, which through itself made itself into a cloud, and created the universe. And its great and divine power and majesty made the heavens tremble" The Book of Chilam Balam of Chumayel.
[...]
The creative gods or Creative God having pronounced the proper word for Earth, this is born at once. " 'Earth!' they say, and then it is formed." The voice of Heart of Heaven is made objective in the trinomial -- Lightning Bolt: its Brilliant Flash: Thunder. These instruments of the divine Word are spoken and written in the immensity of the heaven. There is a perfect concordance on this among the Quiché, Chortí, and Mayan theologies; and such concepts are
illustrated in the Mayan codices which represent god B -- the equivalent of Heart of Heaven -- manipulating the lightning bolt, lightning flash, and thunder.
Esotericism of the Popol Vuh by Raphael Girard.
For those of you who like coincidences, just prior to the above passage is a description of the first appearance of the Mayan creator god which is virtually identical to the one in the Egyptian account. Small world isn't it?
I am the holder of frequency. I can control the universe with harmonics.
Goddam right you can.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:16 pm

No wonder the Gforce of APM is the heartbeat of God.
That is freaking amazing cause I got to the same place via APM and Synergetics, which developed via Tensegrity, Tesla, and the EU. Man thats really wild. I am totally in 3-D. I have a new volcabulary, a new vision of total understanding.
I understand Numbers, Frequency, Angle, Spin, Harmonics.
I know the Structure and Function.
I can tell you why the body is formed the way it is and all life.
I can explain why, not just point it out.
That is amazing.
I worked my entire life to see this vision in 3D.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Still really weird it started to gather 12 years ago and 12 months to come together.
Synergetics to the Max.
:geek:

Speaking of Synergetics, GreyCloud just gave me this.
What a perfect harmonic relationship.
Consciouness and the Universe.
Read Chapter 8 from:
Esoteric Anatomy: The Body as Consciousness
by Bruce Burger, MA

We invite you to contemplate an ancient vision of the universe
as a living, breathing, conscious Being . . . and the ubiquitous Golden Spiral as the mathematical expression of the life breath of a living universe.

Chapter 8

The Golden Spiral:
a Key To Understanding Energy in Nature
All creation is the interweaving of cycles. From Galactic manifestation to subatomic waves, the universe is a vast spectrum of cycles. The cycles of birth and death, summer and winter, day and night, in-breath and out-breath weave the fabric of life. The ancient rishis (Yogi's who purified their body/minds and directly experienced the fundamental forces of creation) experienced the underlying unity of all cycles as the breath of Brahma and the ubiquitous periodicity of the universe as the rhythm of the life breath of a single harmonious Living Being.

All bodies in nature are organized around the proportional harmonics
of the rhythms of the Earth's breath.

There is a profound body of scientific evidence that points to the fact that the universe is a single harmonious system. A key to understanding this unity is found in an aspect of natural law known variously as the “Divine Proportion,” “Golden Section,” “Golden Ratio,” or Golden Spiral.”

The Golden Spiral can be described mathematically through a principle known in the West as the Fibonacci progression which is named after an Italian mathematician Leonardo Fibonacci da Pisa. Fibonacci, the father of western mathematics, learned this principle from traders of the Aryan civilizations of Asia. The Fibonacci progression is a mathematical sequence that is produced by starting with 1 and adding the last two numbers in the progression to arrive at the next. The Fibonacci sequence begins: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, . . . Each number is the sum of the previous two numbers.

The Fibonacci numbers, and especially ratios of two successive Fibonacci numbers, show up extensively in nature. For example, the petals of a Monterey pine cone are arranged in spirals crossing in both directions: eight spirals in one direction and thirteen in the other. Similar patterns arise in the seeds of sunflowers and in other plants whose leaves grow in a spiral around a central stem; each successive leaf may be on the opposite side (1/2 way around) or may be 2/3 of the way around, or 3/5, etc.2

The ratio of any two successive Fibonacci numbers from three on is about 1:1.618. This ratio occurs ubiquitously throughout nature, in logarithmic spirals that underlie the process of growth.

The Golden Spiral describes the radiation of energy from a center. In all natural processes energy radiates from a center in the logarithmic proportions of the Golden Spiral. One can witness the Golden Spiral in the curve of an elephant’s tusk, the horns of wild sheep, the curve of a canary’s claw, the spiral in a pineapple or daisy. The spiral of your fingerprint or curl in your eye lash follow the Divine Proportion. The planets of our solar system radiate from our Sun, and galaxies manifest following the rhythms of the Golden Spiral. The Fibonacci progression describes the law that underlies the radiation of energy in nature. “It governs, for example, the laws involved with the multiple reflections of light through mirrors, as well as the rhythmic laws of gains and losses in the radiation of energy.”3

http://www.weare1.us/Golden_Ratio.html
I have already shown that the Fibonacci Series when broken into Numerology is always = to 9.
I have seen the Vortex. I have analysis for the Spin Domains.
I have learned the Vortex Magic Cube.
I have Cast Out Nines and seen the Vector Equilbirium Matrix.
The Fibonacci Sequence is the upper zero, it is always a 9.
That is the center of the VE. It breathes In for 4 and out for 4.
That is the Gforce cycle.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:47 pm

The decimal system, the Metric System is a half mirror. It is 2-D.
The true base is base 20. That is 3-D.
That is from the Volume Number of the Vector Equilbrium of the Synergetics Unit.
The mirror and the sphere both turn Inside Out.
Thats what I saw very clearly.
What does that mean....well its like this.

The quantum spin numbers (geometry) reveal a surprising result concerning this idea of Inside Out Spheres.
:shock:

Quantum spin numbers are 1/2 and 1.
There rotation numbers are 360 and 720.
:?

I was talking to Nature and She showed me the Half Sphere, 180.

Electrons and Protons have a quantum number of 1/2 spin, that is actually 360.
I used to think that was 180 degrees.
Dave Thompson explained to me that it was actually 360!.
Why is that?
What if it turns inside out?

Buckminster Fuller said we must always take both sides to understand the universe.
What if we apply that to quantum spin number? We get its actual geometry.
8-)

Then it is 180 in its own geometry but it turns inside out, therefore the two numbers.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Since we must analysis both sides of the sphere for total, a half sphere is 360 when it turns inside out.
:shock:

I mentioned I saw light as being Primary Angular Momentum Turning Inside Out.
Light is 1 quantum spin of 720. A sphere turning inside out.....Eureka!

Well Nature gave me a Half Sphere Bubble floating on the water. With full Sphere Bubbles floating in air.
The Mirror Half Sphere Charge of electrons which turns inside out to achieve 360 or 1/2 quantum spin.
With Photon bubbles turning inside for 720 for a quantum spin of 1.
LOL.

I decided to focus on the Spin Rotation Number, and to take it to a inside outside oscillation to achieve the quantum spin geometry. Its not incorrect, its math is perfect. It explains a load of things.

Like we are a half sphere turning inside out 360 to reveal both sides, floating on the sea of aether when locked as an electron, and a full sphere when light, which turns inside out 720 to reveal both sides floating through the air of aether.

The inside out process is possible due to the elastic nature of the fields. The Gforce would drive the inside outside shift of +4 and -4. All I did was see the APM 2 Spin Rotating Magnetic field of the Aether unit turn inside out as it oscillates back and forth (in time, forward and reverse). I just added a inside outside to the APM description. This make total sense with quantum numbers and their spin rotation. Half spin is 360. A half sphere turning inside out. LOL.

The Tetrahedron is of course 720 inside out and the first way to divide the sphere.
Welcome to the Mirror Matrix, Inside Outside. The 3-D Reality.
Last edited by junglelord on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:57 pm

Time is a linear measurement in 2-D, Thats a fact.
Frequency is its inverse mirror relationship. It is a measurement of 3-D, thats another fact.
Time is not 3-D, Frequency is 3-D.
I am the new grammer police.
-JL

So time is just a measurement now? Is "4 seconds" 2 dimensional just like a conceptual circle is 2-D? If I invert this 2-D "time" and then mirror it, suddenly it springs a new dimension and is 3-D like a block of cement? Fascinatingly nonsensical!

You talk so much about dimensions and you still haven't defined what a dimension is. Is it how many numbers I can assign an object? Or is it a physical dimension corresponding to the quality of extent in mutually orthogonal directions?
On to Numbers. Structure and Function cannot be seperated.
Lets investigate the Structure and Function of Numbers.
The value of Words is that they are 2-D and are linear.
The value of Numbers is that they are 3-D and are distributed with non linear properties.
-JL

Indeed, the structure of an object defines how it will function.

But wait, you're talking about the structure of a number!? The structure of an abstract concept? What's the structure of beauty, love, and justice JL? They don't have structure, they are concepts. You are completely incapable of using a word consistently. It's not a matter of grammar, it's that you use a word however you feel like using it. When we object to your complete inconsistency you tell us we're "grammar nazis". You're just covering your "rear" with one hand and pointing the finger with your other.
The value of this is that when we speak of Frequency, Angle, Charge, Spin, is that we can assign Numbers to them.
This means that the relationship of 3-D reality is viewed through Numbers, and they have a corresponding grammer.
The Number relationship of the 3-D universe cannot be grammaticly corrected, especially not by 2-D Words.
-JL

Let's "speak some math".
An atom is 99.99% space, 3-D.
Yet the world will focus on the Matter that occupies only .01% of that space to the exclusion of the other 99.99%.
-JL

You already missed. No object is made of space. I think you mean to say that an imaginary border/surface around whatever the atom is made of encloses a region whose volume is about ~10000x as large as the volume of the atom's constituents. If the atom is a ball surrounded by a toroid as you've posited, then is the imaginary surface a sphere with radius equal to the distance from the center of the ball to the far edge of the toroid? Or is it the smallest cube that would enclose such a sphere? Or the smallest pyramid? Or...? See, I communicate my ideas clearly so anyone can understand and visualize exactly what I'm talking about.
First of all Buckminster Fuller concentrated on both sides of the equation.
He used 100% of the Relationship between No Where and Now Here.
His analysis inculded both the Volume of 99.99% and the accompany .01% that everyone is fixated on to the exclusion of 99.99% Volume.
-JL

Fuller was indeed a bright inventor, though he was no Tesla.
He invoked Sacred Geometry. He was like me a Whole Brain thinker I believe. It is inductive reasoning.
-JL

Geometry is a tool. You have raised it to the level of deity. This is the difference between you and I. I have no God.
He knew that the Vector Equilibrium for 13 Spheres was balanced only by a Equidistant 12 Vector Matrix Equilibrium.
I have gone on and on about how ES Charge is a Sphere. The one Sphere in the middle is surrounded by 12 Spheres
in a perfect Vector Equilibrium (VE) Matrix. This is the base Matrix Unit. The 12 VE.
Okay, math says 13 spheres, but physically we have 13 solid balls. I think what you are trying to describe is 12 balls all equidistant from the 13th? Each ball IS ES charge? These balls just stick together without any connections whatsoever? Or they influence other balls without anything ever touching? This theory is already treading on thin ice.
The Center Sphere in the VE can disappear and therefore the entire VE will Jitterbug.
The VE is a cubeoctahedron, composed of 6 tetrahedrons and 6 octahedrons.
The ability for the VE to Jitterbug from a Cubeoctahedron to a Octahedron and back is very important.
-JL

And here the theory falls through the ice and dies. One of the balls simply vanishes without a cause? Where does it go? Something cannot come from nothing nor vice versa. To say otherwise is a blatant self-contradiction. The rest of the theory is worthless since it depends on an impossibility and blatant self-contradiction.

JL your problem is you do not realize that math is just a tool. You raise it to the level of God. You turn off your rational logic and put all of your faith into equations with no regard to the physicality:
A mathematician is an individual who confuses a hammer with a chair and a spatula with a hamburger. The mathematician studies the hammer and spatula only and thinks that he will find the secret to building a chair or cooking a hamburger. But a physicist grabs the hammer and goes to work trying different methods for building a better chair. Then he grabs the spatula and starts cooking hamburgers until he has found the best way to cook one.
-altonhare

You are placing all the value in the tool, the math. The end product must be physical. Developing equations that quantitatively describe the world is great, but we don't actually learn anything new unless there is a rational physical interpretation.
Physicist: This is a pen

Mathematician: It's pi*r2*h

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:11 pm

Like I said, your rhetorical response is limitied to a 2-D rebuttal.
Your still talking like we are in Kansas Dorthy.

I never missed a beat. Thats cause I hold the frequency.
I know the Numbers. I can manipulate the harmonic series.
I have identified the relationship of all forms, PHI< phi, Pi, e.
I am the Wizard of Oz.

The Vector Equilibrium is a gyroscope.
It is a Perfect Toe
It has a Mechanical Law for every EM Rule of the Hand, the Gryoscope.
It has a development of all Structures and Functions via a initial base set.
The Vector Equilibriium is the universal harmonicly coupled oscillator.
It explains the roles of PHI< phi, Pi, e in all its forms.
Including why the Hands reveal all.

Casting Out Nines and the Base 20 will reveal all Spin Domains.
That is impossible to deny or refute.
2-D Grammer analysis is what you gave me.
It matters much to your 2-D World of linear thoughts.
It means nothing to what I have discovered.
The rules and relationships and the hows and the whys for all things in the non linear 3-D Electric Universe.
The universe is alive and I feel it breath. I can feel the cycles and see the cycles and explain the cycles of all things.
I know the base cycle. I have been granted a deep prayer.
I have taken the way of the yogi. I have achieved the same answer.
People are drowning in 2-D analysis.
Drowning in material accumulation. A land of gluttons.
They know not the way of the universe, nor do they know oneness with it.
The ancient rishis (seers) purified their bodies and concentrated their minds. They communed with the intelligence of the cosmic being through prayer and devotion. They actualized micro clairvoyant powers (siddhi) in which they directly experienced the fundamental forces of creation. They witnessed “spirals, within, spirals, within spirals . . . ” as they described the vibratory nature of energy. They described the gunas, the fundamental modes of nature, which they likened to a rope spun of three threads. Centrifugal and centripetal spiraling around an unchanging core. Spiraling through all vibration are a balance of centrifugal and centripetal currents fractally emanating from an infinite core. These forces radiate from the core, universally, in the proportional harmonics defined by the Golden Spiral. Like wheels within wheels, fields undulate within fields in the universal electromagnetic process of centrifugal and centripetal forces.

All energy in creation vibrates as a Logarithmic Spiral

The breath of Brahma sustains the harmony of the Golden Spiral. The source of all vibration is the word of God. The song of God animates the cosmic dance of Shiva and Shakti, centrifugal and centripetal currents that undulate through every spiraling atom of creation The vibration of these spiraling yang and yin currents weaves the fabric of creation. David Tame in his valuable book,The Secret Power of Music, in a section titled “The vocal range of the one Singer,” points out the unity of the electromagnetic spectrum:

Not only “solid” matter but all forms of energy, are composed of waves: which is to say, vibrations. All of the different kinds of electromagnetic energy—including radio waves, heat, X rays, cosmic rays, visible light, infra-red, and ultraviolet—are composed of wave like or vibratory activity, these vibrations traveling through the universe at 186,000 miles per second. The only difference between each of these phenomena is their frequency of vibration or wavelength. Each merges into the other at a certain wavelength: which obviously means, when one gets down to it, they are each one and the same thing.

All vibration is aligned with the harmony of the electromagnetic spectrum. The mathematics that describe the radiation of energy throughout the vast spectrum of vibration of the universe is the Golden Spiral. Every level of macrocosm and microcosm of vibration is attuned to the harmony of the one singer.

http://www.weare1.us/Golden_Ratio.html
I have been speaking about the Triple Helix for about four weeks now.
It is indeed the only true form from the Vortex. This is the Birkeland Current and DNA.
The third helix is the Aether. The first two are EM. They exist 120 degrees out of phase....
This is the same thing as the Tesla three phase system, for good reason.
Remember that The Golden Mean is also the Fibonacci Series.
Each Fibonacci Number is a single digit.....9.

9 is the upper 0.
Numbers have Structure.
Structure and Function cannot be seperated.
Cycles, Frequency, Angle, Charge, Spin, all have a Structure and a Number that is its real world 3-D expression.
Structure and Function cannot be seperated. You cannot seperate the number from the structure.
Nor can you seperate the function that they derive.
Only with these can you actually explain and understand anything that matters.
Frequency, Angle, Charge, Spin, the Harmonic Relationship of these 4, 3-D Realites, are the Harmonic key of the Universe.

No one can deny it or disprove it, only try to hide it with 2-D BABBLE. A world that is taught to see in 2-D Terms and thoughts. A veil of "truth" meant to control the masses. Concentrating on the .01% to the exclusion of the 99.99%.
Ignoring the Volume of the Unit.
:o

This same group ignores the 99.999% Plasma.
Most of those that see that still ignore the 90% Hydrogen and the 99.999% volume it carries.
Its kinda true the way they sell Dark Matter and Dark Energy as being most of the universe.
They can sell it, not cause its the right answer, but is true that they are selling an empty model in the first place.
A model of particles, a model of gravity only, a model of almost nothing. F me, think about that.
Almost NOTHING.....

No EU, no plasma, no analysis of Volume or 3-D.
With no answers to why anything. No wonder they give nothing, they offer the least amount possible.
Mental 2-D analysis with squares....totally linear...even the Inverse Square Law.
Totally oblivious to the problem with that way of thinking, dispite what it may afford.

No 3-D Triangulation in their thoughts with tetrahedrons.

However deadly strategic mentality is what the Military instills.
Triangulation is a key to power!
Working with squares is for squares.
The industrial military complex is very aware of the 3-D world.
Remember the old saying, Time is Money.
Those who hold your thoughts to time control the money.
They themselves, work and play in Frequency.
They hold your freedom in the Control of that.
Frequency is freedom and is harmonic power.
That is distributed, non linear.
The attraction of two like charges is the most powerful harmonic condition.
Antigravity is about this effect via the Mercury Plasma Vortex.
The industrial military complex is well aware of all this and keep it under tight lid.

The ability to dumb down everyone into owning their time and money is a very powerful veil.

I am going off the grid. I am going to be selling electricity to the Electric Co.
I am going to take the Frequency, the Spin, the Charge, and use the Harmonic Coupling that is in all systems.
I am setting myself free, I have the frequency. I have the knowledge.
I am taking the power back.
I am no longer living in time.
I am living in frequency.
I am now Harmonicly Coupled.
I have the Power. I own the frequency. I have the base unit for all harmonics.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:15 pm

Notice the relationship of Bodes Law to the planets. Its a Fibonacci Series.
That is the Number 9.
Casting Out of Nines will explain the realtionship of Bodes Law to the planets porportional harmonics.
It is the upper zero.
9 is 0

The innear and outer phase of +4 and -4, then transcends into the lunar cycle of 8 phases with seven intervals.
This then is the harmonic key to growth.

This truly explains all things. It is the Universal Harmonic Code.
Your Hands define the Universe in all ways.
Thats just incredibe!
All growth in nature is ruled by the lunar cycle. “From one cell to two there is a cycle of change in eight phases with seven intervals, analogous to the musical octave, or the spectrum of light . . . The lunar month, a perfect example of graduated phases within a continuous process, is dominated by seven and its multiples.”10 The twenty-eight days of the lunar cycle, of the two fortnights of the waxing and waning Moon, map a cycle of four seven-day cycles and twenty-eight graduated steps that underlie all biological processes. The cycle spiraling through the lunar month of four-times-seven is fundamental to all growth. Cells divide in an octavian process.

The planets spiral out from the nucleus of the solar system following what in astronomy is called Bodes law, in which the distance between the planets follows the Fibonacci progression. The planets of the solar system follow the proportional harmonics of the Golden Spiral and parallel our earthly musical scale. The seven days of the week is a “natural process” of the rhythms of the cosmos. Sun-day, Moon-day, Mars-day, Mercur-day, Thors-day (Jupiter), Fri-day (Venus), and Saturn-day reflect the same cosmic octave.

The candelabra of seven lights (menorah) held as a sacred symbol by the Jews, offers a model of the universe. The Sun is represented by the center light, Mars and Venus, Mercury and Earth, Saturn and Jupiter are represented in the polarity of candles on each side.

Seven is a fundamental number in nature. There are seven rows of stable elements in the periodic table of the elements, which is understood to be the scientific basis of matter. Indeed in Leadbetter’s Occult Chemistry, the periodic table is portrayed as a Golden Spiral. There are seven types of crystal systems—cubic, rhombohedral, hexagonal, triclinic, monoclinic, trigonal, and orthorhombic—the crystallization within the mineral kingdom of the seven elemental harmonics of creation. There are seven major hormonal glands in the human body and seven ventricles or cavities of the skull

The harmonic relationship of radient energy is also derived from this base harmonic structure.
Infact all cyclic relationships have one universal source.
It is also due to a universal fractal structural design and is the Synergetics Vector Equilibrium.
Within this Matrix lies all the Harmonicly Coupled Relationships of all Domains, Spin and Form and Volume.
In Sacred Geometry, Robert Lawler asserts:

“Numerous studies document the ubiquity of the Golden Ratio and the Fibonacci Series, which describe the rhythmic laws of the gains and losses in the radiation of energy.”13 For example, Professor Amstutz of the Mineralogical Institute at the University of Heidelberg maintains: “Matter’s latticed waves are spaced at intervals corresponding to the frets on a harp or guitar with analogous sequences of overtones arising from each fundamental. The science of musical harmony is in these terms practically identical with the science of crystals.” Wilfried Krü ger, in his book Das Universium Singt (The Universe Sings) combines a knowledge of musical theory and atomic physics. He demonstrates that the structure of atoms contain ratios and numbers that parallel the harmonious principles of music. Through a wealth of highly detailed and painstakingly prepared notes and diagrams he demonstrates that it is impossible for chance alone to account for the consistently musical patterns of the song of the universe.

The ancient cultures understood the profound harmony of the universe. Their science was based on this fundamental aspect of universal law. Universally, energy emanates from a center in a “step-down” process that follows the Golden Spiral of the Divine Proportion. Seven fields of force radiate from a center, in a quantum step-down of graduated phases, within a continuous process. The first two steps are the inner harmonics of the causal and mental plane; the next five steps are the elemental harmonics of resonance that underlie matter: Ether, Air, Fire, Water, and Earth. The Law of Seven is a fundamental principle in the theomorphic perspective.
The Spiral Mandalog/Casting Out Nines/The Upper Zero.
Last edited by junglelord on Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:39 pm

Vector Equilibrium Matix

All the Laws of the Universe in the Palm of your Hand to to speak.

— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:45 pm

The rebuttal is nonsequitar and I will tell you why.
The problem is their grammer is a 2-D Grammer Construct, not a 3-D Grammer Construct.......2-D is about half brain thoughts, all left hemisphere or all right.

They are the platonic solids. At the level of the aether we have a forward and backward time wave composed of a two spin (1440) rotating magnetic field with an enclosed primary angular momentum and the 2-D circular string of mass that scan an area
Electric Phenomena are a class of properties of Distributed Charge. Distributed charge is spherical. It has a role of a stator with an internal rotor of primary angular momentum which consists of a 2-D circular string of mass which scan an area.
Dave Thompson is right.
A 2-D perfect circle string of mass scanning an area (inerta) make perfect sense to me
When people talk to you about time and mass and current, the choice of words shows their viewpoint.
This shows they do not understand the universe, which is why they ask questions about time, mass, current, rotation.
They do not know what it is. They cannot deduce the universe from 2-D and are not clear about anything.
Just look around at the forum lately!

2-D is about half brain thoughts, all left hemisphere or all right.

Those who talk about frequency, angle, charge, know exactly what is going on.
They have no trouble with definitions and philosophy. That is a 3-D mindset.
It requires more then the right hemisphere or the left, it requires whole brain integration.
Your "definition of mass" does not work for me. Infact each one of your descriptions is not a definition.

Mass = a dimension consisting of a perfect circle two dimensional string.
Mass never changes. The Mass of the atomic distributed charges is not equal to energy. Energy is a sum of five dimensions
The main problem with our strict science of physics is totally flawed beginning with definitions.
Starting with the "definitions" surrounding the science of electric phenomena
It boils down to the sloppy use of "definitions" in physics, the so called hard science with strict definitions.

I am watching the MIT EM Lecture series.
Dispite a education and 10 years experience in electronics through the 80's, I find the inexact use of definitions to still be a minefield dispite having learned the Aether Physics Model which was the first theory to explain mass to me in simple english without chasing its tail. The study of "electricity" is fraut with contradictory definitions
do have short term memory loss, everyone. Please understand I have a brain injury
sorry with my brain injury and short term memory loss I forgot who that was

Pure hypocrisy ! a complete lack of self knowledge.
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle