Conspiracy Alley (from - Plasmoids Wreak Havoc in Tornado Alley!

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

jerit

Conspiracy Alley (from - Plasmoids Wreak Havoc in Tornado Alley!

Unread post by jerit » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:39 pm

All right, cause lightening and prevent a tornado.
But cause lightening? Um, how? And might there be any side-effects from inducing atmospheric discharge? Change one thing in a dynamo, change the dynamo.
And our atmosphere is already being subjected to large-scale electromagnetic manipulation, namely by HAARP in Alaska and HAARP-like arrays across the globe. One billion Watts, an effective gigawatt (GW), beamed from the Alaskan array, supposedly the most powerful facility of its kind on the planet, theoretically sets up lateral waves in what is called the "electrojet." These extremely low-frequency, electromagnetic waves, according to the theory, propagate around the world in this charged stratum of our atmosphere. Apparently they can be made to exit the "electrojet" at specific co-ordinates and return to the Earth. It is thought by independent researchers looking into persistent, spreading jet-contrails that a covert jet-airplane operation of disbursing aerosolized metal particulates, namely aluminum, is the means of directing the GW where to exit the electrojet, that is, the gigawatt should be electrically attracted to the suspended aluminum particulates. Ground-based observations correlate heavy "chemtrailing," as the phenomenon of persistent, spreading jet-contrails is called by researchers concerned about adverse side-effects, with a higher stratum of whispy cloud-lines spaced at regular intervals, evidently the wavelength of the propagation in the "electrojet."
If we already have such an extensive capacity to manipulate the electromagnetic environment in our skies, and such a capacity could be used to prevent tornadoes, it is clear that we could cause large storms as well.
Information about the HAARP facility in Alaska is readily available from the website of the facility itself, http://www.haarp.alaska.edu, where defensive employees and apologists reassure researchers concerned about covert weather-modification programs by avoiding addressing the issue entirely.
Likewise the "Environmental Protection Agency" (EPA) reassure researchers concerned about covert aerosol-disbursal programs by explaining persistent, spreading contrails as ice-crystals with jet-fuel additives containing sulfur-compounds, in other words, "chemtrails" are a myth and, as EPA Director Christine Todd Whitman said about Ground Zero just days after 9/11, "the air is safe to breathe." Their "Factsheet" can be found at http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:S6 ... =firefox-a but bear in mind that upwards of 50,000 Ground Zero First Responders have suffered severe, chronic, debilitating, highly unusual, and often fatal respiratory diseases--so debilitating, they cannot even walk up a flight of stairs--and openly, scientifically consider the possibility that even vaunted government agencies must lie to protect covert operations, which do exist and are being conducted.
For an alternative to the EPA, exposing aerosol-disbursal programs, visit http://carnicom.com, where independent researcher Clifford Carnicom has done yeoman's service to us all.
In discussing atmospheric phenomena, any omission of billions upon billions of Watts being artificially injected into the dynamo, any omission of unknown large quantities of metal particulates being suspended in the upper troposphere and beyond, is unnecessary. I read my mother and girlfriend the article, "Plasmoids Wreak Havoc in Tornado Alley," and when the author proposed preventing storms, I was suddenly caught with my pants down: "It sounds like a defense of weather-modification programs," my mother said.
And since the author states, "Sounds crazy, I know, but then so did the idea of sending a man to the Moon when it was first proposed," suggesting including electromagnetism in conceiving tornadoes and supercell thunderstorms, at the close of the article, I will end this article with another thing that sounds crazy: There are many problems with NASA's moon landing, not least of which is the presence of the several-thousand-miles-thick Van Allen radiation belts surrounding Earth, and beneath which astronauts had better stay, if they wish not to die of radiation poisoning. Apparently, 12 feet of lead would have been necessary to establish adequate shielding from these radiation belts, which stand between us "sending a man to the Moon."
Hats off to honest, sincere, and courageous scientists, and thank you for passing along yet more vital information!

Jerit Adamson Fourman, http://handdrawnstars.net

CharlesChandler

Re: Conspiracy Alley (from - Plasmoids Wreak Havoc in Tornado Al

Unread post by CharlesChandler » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:13 am

I just now saw this post, so it may be a bit late, but I guess your post still deserves a response.

Lightning can be triggered using lightning rockets. These are small rockets that trail a thin wire that establishes a good conductor between the ground and the cloud. If the cloud was close to issuing a lightning strike, the presence of a good conductor will trigger the strike.

I don't really understand what your mother meant by "a defense of weather-modification programs". (I have to guess that she doesn't think highly of weather modification.) But I didn't spend 7 years developing a theory to support somebody else's initiative, if that's what she meant. :) I think that this work has its own raison d'etre, and should be judged as such.

As concerns possible environmental implications for tornado diffusion, I totally agree that you always have to consider the side-effects, but in this case, I don't see any. Tornadoes are one of the last things a supercell thunderstorm does before dissipating, and when the supercell dissipates, it issues a lot of lightning strikes. All of the EM potential is going to be diffused one way or the other. Triggering the lightning strikes will have the net effect of getting the storm to dissipate 20 minutes earlier than it would have, minus the damage that would have been done by the tornado.

Furthermore, the objective of tornado prevention is certainly not to prevent all tornadoes. There are roughly 1000 tornadoes in the US every year. Roughly 10 of these happen to hit populated areas, and do any kind of damage at all. Roughly every 10 years there is a catastrophic event (such as the F5 tornado that hit Greensburg, KS, in 2007). Every 300~500 years (nobody knows for sure) there will be a worst-case scenario, where a major tornado will hit a major city, killing tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands, of people. It is these rare but catastrophic events that need to be prevented. The environmental impact of this would be negligible.

Charles
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll spend the rest of the day sitting in a small boat, drinking beer and telling dirty jokes.

Volcanoes
Astrophysics wants its physics back.
The Electromagnetic Nature of Tornadic Supercell Thunderstorms

BullSchmutz

Unread post by BullSchmutz » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:02 pm

I cast my doubt that there were 50,000 first responders on 9/11, much less 50,000 of them that have debilitating lung ailments.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:38 am

What about a giant Tesla interferometer like HAARP?.

Nikola Tesla, Scalar Electromagnetics, Free Energy From The Vacuum and Scalar Interferometers
http://cosmiclifesite.com/id28.html

Scalar Potential Interferometer
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/scala ... apon_b.htm
Scalar Potential Interferometer. Multimode Tesla Weapon - the 'Hydrotron' Electrostatic-Inertial Self-Confined Plasmoid Concept.
SCALAR WEAPONS: Read it and weep By C Verismo
http://www.think-aboutit.com/thinker/in ... -verismo-1
Scalar waves can produce a great repelling force on the atomic nucleus, ...... have had infrared plasmoid in front of them, which is like ball lightning.
UFOs and explanations by natural phenomena:
Ball lightning and Aircraft - UFO encounters

http://www.beamsinvestigations.org.uk/U ... 0GROSS.htm