Vibrant Energized Water

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Vibrant Energized Water

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:14 pm

This is how I make energized oxygenated water. I use a powerful magnetic stirrer and add ionic minerals such as coral calcium, ester c, all in powdered form and trace elements in liquid forum, liquid amino acids, gluatimine powder and branch chain amino acid powder. This spins for 20 minutes around 800 rpm and then I drink the vitalized water.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

mague

Re: Vibrant Energized Water

Unread post by mague » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:12 am

Do you use water from the tap or bottled water ? What is the desired effect of the water ?

Do you know the work of Dr. Masaru Emoto ?
http://www.masaru-emoto.net/

Where i live many old people sit in old wine pubs. It takes them literally hours to drink 0.25 l red wine. They have a special name in the local dialect. While sitting there talking and smoking they hold their glass in their two hands and from time to time they sip a bit wine.

Later on i found (rather esoteric) people who told me that between our two hands some sort of energy is accumulating and vitalizing fluids, food and living bodies from flora and fauna. However, even the catholic world uses rubies in crosses. Red rubies stand for life and the old people seem to know that red wine "blessed" with the hands does help to grow even older ;)

I saw catholic priests bless water and i learned that other believes and cultures have rituals to drink water from a bowl that is formed with hands. In some cases it is a good thing if a ill person is drinking out of the hands of a healthy person. Once someone told me about man and womans drinking out of each hands to form a bond.

Edit: Btw. The swirling thingy is driven by a rotating magnet. Right ? It is thought that the rotating magnetic field is potentially devitalizing the water. A painter would probably suggest to put power into the result by stirring it manually.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:37 pm

This is my post workout drink.

I use reverse osmosis water. The rotating magnetic field is to clear the magnetic memory of the water according to homeopathic theory. The rotating of the vortex oxygenates the water. The combination of the different ingredients makes the water a proper ph balance and makes the water slightly alkaline. I sip the water slowly over time about 15 minutes. Room temperature. My energy drink also has dextrose, 80 grams and 80 grams of maltodextrose. This is the best pick up energy drink. It beats any market drink. The important ratio of amino acids and vitamens, minerals and trace elements is important with the dextrose to spike your insulin. This is very healthy and important to do after a workout. After a work out with weights, all your hormones have increased, except your insulin has decreased. The insulin molecule is the result of freaky huge bodybuilders. Yes thats right. Insulin makes you very huge. Insulin is the most anabolic hormone. The spike of insulin will make your body anabolic to its most natural limit after the workout with my drink. 80 grams of dextrose is what you drink for a glucose tolerance test at the hospital.
:ugeek:

I do agree about rotating water by hand, back and forth for an hour. I used to churn butter this way on the farm as a boy.
:D
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

mague

Unread post by mague » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:33 pm

I see...
Well, i ment the magnetic field is potentially disturbing. In the end there is no black and white. Belladonna is harmful unless you have a heart disease. Everything is a poisonous drug to some and medicine to others.

I was asking about the water, because i was told to drink the local water if available. The local water has the same "memory" as your environment and therefor is less foreign to the water in the body. If you buy foreign water from switzerland for example it probably does make sense to delete the memory and give it a chance to "re-configure".

Workout is probably borderline. Depending on the stage (growth or dehydration) you are on it is stress to the body and he asks for special nutrition. I am only jogging and am usually happy with frutose. Watermelon is a gift from the gods in that regard :) Black tea with lime is great as well. A veterinarian told me that beer is a great electrolyte. Makes sense thet the ancient egyptians brewed beer already :D

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:44 am

The reverse osmosis water is from local tap supply. Thats why I use the rotating magnetic field. It is supposed to clear the field of the previous magnetic traces. It may not be true. Homeopathic theory is not well accepted in scientific circles. Like cures like is the idea. Which is valid. They believe that one can dilute a substance until all chemical traces are gone, but the EM pattern still exist as memory in the water. If this is true a rotating magnetic field like the APM aether unit, would be good at going back to a base line. I of course was a bodybuilder all my life. So my intake of supplements has been since I was 16. I read a book at 16 called Life Extensions, which endorsed high vitamens and minerals for extended life. I have followed that ever since. The specific amino acid concentrations come from research on muscle repair. The insulin spike is based on it being the most anabolic hormone and the one that needs to be spiked post weight workout.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord